rate me

D

deea112

Iron
turnt 16 recently, around 20% bf. lost weight when i was 13 (i was like 50% bf, mightve stunted growth a bit because i starved myself) my face has always been fat as fuck (if you saw my face back then it was horrendous so fat) i wanna get lean to like 7% bf cause i feel id look 10x better but i dont wanna risk losing potential height, im at the peak of my growth i grew like 8 cm last year and 6 cm 9 months into the year, i do have a big overbite and some jaw asymmetry but im not getting braces yet cause i heard it can inhibit jaw growth. also ordered beta carotene and castor oil (i have thin eyebrows and i dont get alot of sunlight) so imma use that soon. i purposefully made my hair look like shit to the point where it nerfs me in the first pic and used phone flash light so you guys dont call me fraud. second pic is me “frauding”, still with a bad haircut but i dont like going to the barber. any tips please

Attachments

• IMG_7840.jpeg
    IMG_7840.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7773.jpeg
    IMG_7773.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, Ascеnd and BrutalMogger
shit photos, there's a tutorial in this section on how to take proper photos.
Not gonna rate

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, geenger, lokmazclock and 3 others
turnt 16 recently, around 20% bf. lost weight when i was 13 (i was like 50% bf, mightve stunted growth a bit because i starved myself) my face has always been fat as fuck (if you saw my face back then it was horrendous so fat) i wanna get lean to like 7% bf cause i feel id look 10x better but i dont wanna risk losing potential height, im at the peak of my growth i grew like 8 cm last year and 6 cm 9 months into the year, i do have a big overbite and some jaw asymmetry but im not getting braces yet cause i heard it can inhibit jaw growth. also ordered beta carotene and castor oil (i have thin eyebrows and i dont get alot of sunlight) so imma use that soon. i purposefully made my hair look like shit to the point where it nerfs me in the first pic and used phone flash light so you guys dont c

kys lmao women approach me in public im not that ugly

Looks like Ltn at most n these pictures
can u explain why? i feel like a ltn wouldnt have hunter eyes/my jawline and eye area. not salty just want genuine explanation

can u explain why? i feel like a ltn wouldnt have hunter eyes/my jawline and eye area. not salty just want genuine explanation
Yes your eye area is good but everything else is quite bad. Your jaw and chin is actually extremely small and narrow in these pictures, you seem to be high bodyfat%, your nose is extremely big and is the same size as your mouth, your eyebrows also look very small and thin from what I can see although they are mostly covered by hair. You also have acne.

Yes your eye area is good but everything else is quite bad. Your jaw and chin is actually extremely small and narrow in these pictures, you seem to be high bodyfat%, your nose is extremely big and is the same size as your mouth, your eyebrows also look very small and thin from what I can see although they are mostly covered by hair. You also have acne.
i see, i agree with most of that but i think the narrow jaw is js the angle cause my jaw isnt narrow at all in the mirror, ill come back in a bit when i have a haircut and try again cause my hair makes it annoying to take a picture, thx for advice for now

"Hunter eyes" yeah man, hunting for children maybe.

• JFL
Reactions: kristobajnok420
bro u do not have hunter eyes

i see, i agree with most of that but i think the narrow jaw is js the angle cause my jaw isnt narrow at all in the mirror, ill come back in a bit when i have a haircut and try again cause my hair makes it annoying to take a picture, thx for advice for now
plus my hair carries me ngl

Fucking bitch no women approaches such little boys that look like you pussy ass nigga
IMG 7868

cope i mog u private profile with a connor mcgregor pfp threatening to kill a 16 year old on looksmax.org holy shit get a life

bro u do not have hunter eyes
"Hunter eyes" yeah man, hunting for children maybe.
There i made it public u pussy go look at it, i mog you to ur mummy’s vagina and back u dog
regardless of video ur retarded if u say im LTN cause LTN dont get approached with acne high bf and shitty haircuts 🤣 anyways my future is bright asf

regardless of video ur retarded if u say im LTN cause LTN dont get approached with acne high bf and shitty haircuts 🤣 anyways my future is bright asf

Ur mtn + those arent hunter eyes there just hooded

• +1
Reactions: deea112

Shut the fuck up retard and stop quoting my post, U r 16.

Ur future is as bright as what i present in the toilet every single day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Ascеnd, Rhinoplastyordie and 1 other person
my
my guy u dont have hunter eyes they are just hooded lol i have the same thing

• +1
Reactions: deea112
IMG 7869

ur face looks generic as fuck theres atleast 10 people in my school that look like u with that icecream haircut and u have a low bf%, i mog u currently and i have way more potential if i was as skinny as u. stfu bruh i do not see u as competition🤣
Ur future is as bright as what i present in the toilet every single day

View attachment 3139596

ur face looks generic as fuck theres atleast 10 people in my school that look like u with that icecream haircut and u have a low bf%, i mog u currently and i have way more potential if i was as skinny as u. stfu bruh i do not see u as competition🤣
No way ur this delusional saying u mog me u faggot u look like indian curry boy, even a blind person feels my aura not ur green aura

please get off app if ur gonna cope bhai

Why did you ask for a rating if you’re just gonna cope when confronted with the truth😂

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
IMG 6246
D641010B 1D84 4D69 AD40 6006D0D0D9FE
ah yes u mog me😥

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and MagicalWaves
please get off app if ur gonna cope bhai
Why did you ask for a rating if you’re just gonna cope when confronted with the truth😂
im definitely getting off the app i never coped js said ive gotten aproached and that i have a bright future. thanks for all the advice tho🙏 ik who i am and ik what i can achieve

• JFL
Reactions: kristobajnok420 and Rhinoplastyordie
im definitely getting off the app i never coped js said ive gotten aproached and that i have a bright future. thanks for all the advice tho🙏 ik who i am and ik what i can achieve
anyone can get apporached but are the girls approaching u good looking atleast?

Holy cope

i objectively look better than u because my face looks more unique, you look like the average stereotype white kid theres thousands of clones of you while theres one of me, who has a high bf% and no haircut. my case stands i have way more potential
Nigga you are High BF, you are all the things you are saying, extremely hypocritical, you look like a overweight samoan who does nothing with his life except watches Olympic Water hockey or some bullshit, your fucking ugly. Accept it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper
i objectively look better than u because my face looks more unique, you look like the average stereotype white kid theres thousands of clones of you while theres one of me, who has a high bf% and no haircut. my case stands i have way more potential
Holy moly everyone disagrees yet u still yap holy yappington u ugly faggot, only girl that approaches u is your ugly ass grandma to say u are her handsome boy cuz she knows how ridiculously ugly u look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, xantrooper and lowtiernormiechad
who gave you this confidence bruh

Maybe if you were more humble and didn’t try and say that people don't know how to rate and that you’re actually more attractive than you are then people would be more kind and would actually give you solid softmaxxing advice

Lens distortion

Holy moly everyone disagrees yet u still yap holy yappington u ugly faggot, only girl that approaches u is your ugly ass grandma to say u are her handsome boy cuz she knows how ridiculously ugly u look
we are not the same u get rated higher by men on looksmax.org i get more women in real life

Nigga you are High BF, you are all the things you are saying, extremely hypocritical, you look like a overweight samoan who does nothing with his life except watches Olympic Water hockey or some bullshit, your fucking ugly. Accept it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
anime pfp anime banner dont talk to me about doing nothing with ur life i have 200k in my bank account

turnt 16 recently, around 20% bf. lost weight when i was 13 (i was like 50% bf, mightve stunted growth a bit because i starved myself) my face has always been fat as fuck (if you saw my face back then it was horrendous so fat) i wanna get lean to like 7% bf cause i feel id look 10x better but i dont wanna risk losing potential height, im at the peak of my growth i grew like 8 cm last year and 6 cm 9 months into the year, i do have a big overbite and some jaw asymmetry but im not getting braces yet cause i heard it can inhibit jaw growth. also ordered beta carotene and castor oil (i have thin eyebrows and i dont get alot of sunlight) so imma use that soon. i purposefully made my hair look like shit to the point where it nerfs me in the first pic and used phone flash light so you guys dont call me fraud. second pic is me “frauding”, still with a bad haircut but i dont like going to the barber. any tips please
Nigga you look 12

Maybe if you were more humble and didn’t try and say that people don't know how to rate and that you’re actually more attractive than you are then people would be more kind and would actually give you solid softmaxxing advice
dont even want advice on this post cause the pics are shitty i asked the mods to delete it

we are not the same u get rated higher by men on looksmax.org i get more women in real life
in 1 night i got 3 women on me lil nigga all bcuz i was drunk, and they were gorgeous, this was last week u dont get more women then me delusional fuck get a grip u musty kid

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
in 1 night i got 3 women on me lil nigga all bcuz i was drunk, and they were gorgeous, this was last week u dont get more women then me delusional fuck get a grip u musty kid
omfg ur actually a loser js stop talking UR BROKE! keep on trying to have mindless sex like a monkey that is not a flex🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie and ItsOverLawg
omfg ur actually a loser js stop talking UR BROKE! keep on trying to have mindless sex like a monkey that is not a flex🤣
What flex u pussy u stated u got more women than me, now u got all defensive u fucking pussy delusional indian curryboy

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
kys lmao women approach me in public im not that ugly
you asked us to rate+ we rated you+ now you're defending yourself saying that women approach you
if you're this confident then why dont u go ahead and stop posting?

What flex u pussy u stated u got more women than me, now u got all defensive u fucking pussy delusional indian curryboy
anyone who flexes that they get pussy dont actually get any at all! real ones lie