11CC7179 58F1 4D5C 8227 E21C8083B460

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, Joshrc and Cutecel2001
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
C'mon gods, help this Chicken Tikka Pathia out.

Masc drummer pheno

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, ascension, Cutecel2001 and 1 other person
Good to see I'm only getting better since being on here. Starting to be in the women approaching me/ calling me trustworthy/ creepy women wanting to touch my tits/ social respect from men zone from my first night out in a long time.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Mogs me/10

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, try2beme and infini
Your hair is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Not rlly tbh but ur hair is very bad bhai
That’s actually decent. I’ve seemed to hit a plateau on here compared to before. Where would you go for the hair? I contemplated buzz or this again but legion etrangere fleur de lis:

310D8578 32E2 4BF8 97EA 7B7A3D07A585

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, try2beme and N1666
u look like my dad brah

Do I need buccal fat removal?

@6ft4 @ascension @Brus Wane @the BULL @ChickenAndRiceBrah @Clavicular @dr_looksmax @ReadBooksEveryday @MoggerGaston @pneumocystosis @WishIwasChico

Seems like I've gone from subhuman to MTN.

:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
That’s actually decent. I’ve seemed to hit a plateau on here compared to before. Where would you go for the hair? I contemplated buzz or this again but legion etrangere fleur de lis:

View attachment 3176405
Old white people are hilarious

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
You've come a long way man, proud of you. The hair in this pic is the best

A hair transplant would do wonders for you though. That's gotta be the next step

• Woah
Stop dick riding, it looks pathetic.
Your pfp is the epitome of dick riding and youre not even joking about it like I am

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and infini
Your pfp is the epitome of dick riding and youre not even joking about it like I am
Is begging for the attention of other users all you do? My avi is irrelevant too, so I don’t know what your point is.

Tf is this tshirt

• Love it
Is begging for the attention of other users all you do? My avi is irrelevant too, so I don’t know what your point is.
Ew youre taking my comments seriously

You are so autistic it hurts

Your avi is legit dick riding. Im joking here while you have another man, who doesnt know you exist, who you pay taxes to, who does absolutely nothing for you as your pfp. Stop projecting snd stop being a sperg who cant read jokes

• JFL
Reactions: infini and N1666
Your avi is legit dick riding. Im joking here while you have another man, who doesnt know you exist, who you pay taxes to, who does absolutely nothing for you as your pfp.
Caging at your iq if you think having an avi of someone is “dick riding”, just because you have an avi of an eagle smoking doesn’t make you superior :feelskek:.

Also lol at you for taking a picture seriously whilst crying that I’m taking your “jokes” seriously.

Stop projecting snd stop being a sperg who cant read jokes
I don’t know you. How am I supposed to know if someone irrelevant to me and suddenly barking at me is a “joke”?

Caging at your iq if you think having an avi of someone is “dick riding”, just because you have an avi of an eagle smoking doesn’t make you superior :feelskek:.

Also lol at you for taking a picture seriously whilst crying that I’m taking your “jokes” seriously.

I don’t know you. How am I supposed to know if someone irrelevant to me and suddenly barking at me is a “joke”?
Accept the mog and re enter the king of englands dick in your throat faggot. Youre too autistic to talk to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and N1666
Accept the mog and re enter the king of englands dick in your throat faggot. Youre too autistic to talk to me
Yes and you are so NT with your near 40k posts within a year. Stop the act, anyone with a brain can see right through it.

4385484 IMG 6065

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
Nigga scanned for my drawing made by a truecel and editted by a homosexual. Ur all cringelords fr
4385484 IMG 6065

Your estrogenic behaviour is pathetic, the fact an image that resembles you triggers you so much is comical.

Keep barking though, that seems to be the only thing you are good at. Useless on here and in real life, so brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
You mog him and youre funny buddy
Thanks. (y) I'm 32. Best of lucksmaxx to you.
Ew youre taking my comments seriously

You are so autistic it hurts

Your avi is legit dick riding. Im joking here while you have another man, who doesnt know you exist, who you pay taxes to, who does absolutely nothing for you as your pfp. Stop projecting snd stop being a sperg who cant read jokes
Exactly, those users are worst. The types that have gone way too far into autism uncanny valley and miss the point.

Stop dick riding, it looks pathetic.
You didn't feedback reply me when I asked for it. Stop hating and be somebody, feel free to rip me apart some more.
Because that's the joke.

Tf is this tshirt
i, Alexander McQueen.
ii, Blood Incantation tour.

You've come a long way man, proud of you. The hair in this pic is the best

View attachment 3193416
Banderas react Shorten

Even more lifefuel after seeing my ex hasn't changed a single thing and is looking worse (@forevergymcelling).
A hair transplant would do wonders for you though. That's gotta be the next step
Well.. :feelshmm:

Thank you as always I don't know your looks but wish you the same best.

Going for Lucifer (curtains) and Vergil (slicked back) pheno:
8010920 lucifer16

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and try2beme
View attachment 3193487

Your estrogenic behaviour is pathetic, the fact an image that resembles you triggers you so much is comical.

Keep barking though, that seems to be the only thing you are good at. Useless on here and in real life, so brutal.
“Estrogenic” pm ur face and physique i have higher T than a soyboy who worships the royal family in incel forums….. you are cringe as fuck ROFL

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Thanks. (y) I'm 32. Best of lucksmaxx to you.

Exactly, those users are worst. The types that have gone way too far into autism uncanny valley and miss the point.
View attachment 3193452

You didn't feedback reply me when I asked for it. Stop hating and be somebody, feel free to rip me apart some more.

Because that's the joke.

i, Alexander McQueen.
ii, Blood Incantation tour.

View attachment 3193469
Even more lifefuel after seeing my ex hasn't changed a single thing and is looking worse (@forevergymcelling).

Well.. :feelshmm:

Thank you as always I don't know your looks but wish you the same best.

Going for Lucifer (curtains) and Vergil (slicked back) pheno:
View attachment 3193483
Hes a social outcast who is too autistic for jokes and is only good at glazing the royal family. A true nerd

Because I don’t give a shit about a subhuman oldfag like you. I don’t need to tell a grown man which haircut to get.

“Estrogenic” pm ur face and physique i have higher T than a soyboy who worships the royal family in incel forums….. you are cringe as fuck ROFL
4385484 IMG 6065

I’ve never mentioned the royal family once on here, but keep making the same irrelevant point :feelskek:

View attachment 3193505

I’ve never mentioned the royal family once on here, but keep making the same irrelevant point :feelskek:
So you wanna type im low T then refuse to prove u have higher T levels than me. Absolutely brutal incel mental masturbation here. Youd look like a little girl beside me incel.

Drawing doesnt trigger me when this person drew it
IMG 4671

And the writing was added by a faggot who cried when me and a dude rated him mtn since he seeks dopamine from MEN in an INCEL forum

And now spread by a low T keyboard warrior who doesnt wanna follow up with his arguments and proof due to brutal subhumanity and being all talk

Jokes really do write themselves

• JFL
So you wanna type im low T then refuse to prove u have higher T levels than me. Absolutely brutal incel mental masturbation here. Youd look like a little girl beside me incel.

Drawing doesnt trigger me when this person drew it
View attachment 3193508

And the writing was added by a faggot who cried when me and a dude rated him mtn since he seeks dopamine from MEN in an INCEL forum

And now spread by a low T keyboard warrior who doesnt wanna follow up with his arguments and proof due to brutal subhumanity and being all talk

Jokes really do write themselves
Not a single word of your useless essay. It’s so funny how you are seething over a picture :lul:

4385484 IMG 6065

You must be so insecure for this to be making you sperg out like this.

View attachment 3193487

You are an autist without the redeeming features like such as drawing well. @try2beme I appreciate the feedback boyos but please pollute elsewhere if you can.
Hes a social outcast who is too autistic for jokes and is only good at glazing the royal family. A true nerd
I'm only into the Chad and Stacy/ aesthetic side of the Royals tbh.

Because I don’t give a shit about a subhuman oldfag like you. I don’t need to tell a grown man which haircut to get.
Yes you do, you're on Looksmax's Rate section. Oh because advice turns off after you're 18 theory? Fuck off then delusional zoomer sperm cell who hasn't got the initiative to offer advice but for some reason can magically call out what's bad. Pure reason why this place has become a shithole by your generations lower IQ, common sense and inhibition through the roof.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Not a single word of your useless essay. It’s so funny how you are seething over a picture :lul:

View attachment 3193513

You must be so insecure for this to be making you sperg out like this.
Its not sperg read it. Youre a bunch of incels or homosexuals so why would i be triggered. You realise making a bold claim then failing to follow up is a guarantee youre a subhuman keyboard warrior rofl.

Incels like you do not trigger me in any capacity. Youre ashamed of your face and physique and know im higher T

• +1