Rate me

You are an autist without the redeeming features like such as drawing well. @try2beme I appreciate the feedback boyos but please pollute elsewhere if you can.
The way you come to each other’s defence like a bunch of homosexuals is hilarious.

Yes you do, you're on Looksmax's Rate section.
Exactly you low iq tard, it’s called the RATE section. Not once did you ask for advice, I’m not obligated to give you it either.
Oh because advice turns off after you're 18 theory? Fuck off then delusional zoomer sperm cell who hasn't got the initiative to offer advice but for some reason can magically call out what's bad.
I told you to never get it again? Why do I then need to tell you what haircut to get..? I’m not your owner to be telling you what to do, or maybe a little fag like you would want that?
Pure reason why this place has become a shithole by your generations lower IQ, common sense and inhibition through the roof.
You are the biggest retard I have ever come across, please do not act like you are “high iq”.

The way you come to each other’s defence like a bunch of homosexuals is hilarious.
Just a coincidence, I've never spoke to this geezer before nor you. Maybe you should read between the lines and see the bigger picture. Ever thought that it's social connection in relation to a topic and not as deep as you fantasize? Aka Neurotypicality.
Exactly you low iq tard, it’s called the RATE section. Not once did you ask for advice, I’m not obligated to give you it either.
Yes you are. Ashamed at nothing but offended by everything.
I told you to never get it again? Why do I then need to tell you what haircut to get..? I’m not your owner to be telling you what to do, or maybe a little fag like you would want that?
No son it's called justification, if you can dish out criticism then explain it.
You are the biggest retard I have ever come across, please do not act like you are “high iq”.
The worst part is you're not even funny. Just deadpan boring, like all the other zoomers. Even your friend @try2beme pulls up photos of you because you have to rely on mental gymnastics.

5 times you've proved my point on each occasion and yet I'm the tard lmao. Mirin' mental gymnastics, silver medal.

If that's you (
), you get hair and drawing mogged when I was manemaxxed just sayin'.

IMG 1128
Wolf over her

Just a coincidence, I've never spoke to this geezer before nor you. Maybe you should read between the lines and see the bigger picture. Ever thought that it's social connection in relation to a topic and not as deep as you fantasize? Aka Neurotypicality.

Yes you are. Ashamed at nothing but offended by everything.

No son it's called justification, if you can dish out criticism then explain it.
Blah blah

The worst part is you're not even funny. Just deadpan boring, like all the other zoomers. Even your friend @try2beme pulls up photos of you because you have to rely on mental gymnastics.

5 times you've proved my point on each occasion and yet I'm the tard lmao. Mirin' mental gymnastics, silver medal.
Never claimed I was funny? You haven’t made a single point either, all you’ve done is spew nonsense. Mirin your delusion.

If that's you (View attachment 3193614View attachment 3193611), you get hair and drawing mogged when I was manemaxxed just sayin'.

View attachment 3193607View attachment 3193598

View attachment 3193622
You look like utter shit. I don’t know which Indians on here have inflated your ego, but don’t listen to anyone who rates you above an LTN. I can just tell you are another oldfag loser who is trying to compensate for his miserable life by acting tough online.

Also it’s ironic how you try and call me low iq, yet you lack basic comprehension skills. None of those pictures are me, nor was that drawing made by me. Both of these things were said by your boyfriend himself.

Blah blah

Never claimed I was funny? You haven’t made a single point either, all you’ve done is spew nonsense. Mirin your delusion.

You look like utter shit. I don’t know which Indians on here have inflated your ego, but don’t listen to anyone who rates you above an LTN. I can just tell you are another oldfag loser who is trying to compensate for his miserable life by acting tough online.

Also it’s ironic how you try and call me low iq, yet you lack basic comprehension skills. None of those pictures are me, nor was that drawing made by me. Both of these things were said by your boyfriend himself.
Now you’re going in circles, retard. Let me know when you can make sense and can follow a basic reply like previous.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Now you’re going in circles, retard. Let me know when you can make sense and can follow a basic reply like previous.
Nice fold you low iq dog. Don’t ever try and argue with me again, you’ll always lose. I hope I distracted you from your completely shitty life for a few minutes, fucking loser.

Nice fold you low iq dog. Don’t ever try and argue with me again, you’ll always lose. I hope I distracted you from your completely shitty life for a few minutes, fucking loser.
Muh Fold. Muh low IQ. *Yawns. Proving me right once again with your mundane repetitveness.

As if you know my situation lmao. Oh yes you really distracted me whilst I was taking a shit. Everything you described is the same shit to the point where you were losing comprehension, contradicting and mere coping. You're boring, when you're not flat out opposite wrong and you talk exactly like this:

I'm used to being underestimated. I've got nothing from arguing with you, think about that. There was nothing to gain from you. You bore me.

• JFL
@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@TechnoBoss
Your philtrum and forehead/hairline is kind of cucking you. I’d say mid MTN.

I’d maybe recommend changing the hairstyle to a style that covers your forehead a bit. I can see longer hair benefitting you.

• +1
Reactions: infini
Your philtrum and forehead/hairline is kind of cucking you. I’d say mid MTN.
That's a result. Going from strength to strength. Read my mind but also Wheat Waffles'es.
I’d maybe recommend changing the hairstyle to a style that covers your forehead a bit. I can see longer hair benefitting you.
Yeah about that long hair...

Thank you b0ss.
Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

How does @N1666 look btw, @try2beme if you say this geezer double his age mogs him? Since we're apparently partners now, we might as well put it to use.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and N1666
How does @N1666 look btw, @try2beme if you say this geezer double his age mogs him? Since we're apparently partners now, we might as well put it to use.
Biggest faggotry I’ve ever seen. Why are you still begging for attention too? The conversation ended yesterday…

Incels hide behind a screen. Hes very ashamed of himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and infini
Always the way when they are too inhib to show themselves, after all, you're either experimenting, posting and logging yourself out there or you're just complaining and doing nothing.

How ironic considering you’ve never showed your face on here, and the time you send it privately you get turned into a meme :feelskek:.

4385484 IMG 6065

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser
How ironic considering you’ve never showed your face on here, and the time you send it privately you get turned into a meme :feelskek:.

View attachment 3195727
Because you're so much better and yet the high-inhib mental gymnastics never stop lmao.

• JFL
Because you're so much better and yet the high-inhib mental gymnastics never stop lmao.
It’s not hard to be better than a 32 year old subhuman who is an utter loser, and an even bigger loser who rots on an incel forum whilst trying to act like he’s better than everyone else :lul:

It’s not hard to be better than a 32 year old subhuman who is an utter loser, and an even bigger loser who rots on an incel forum whilst trying to act like he’s better than everyone else :lul:
So what's stoping you from mogging me and why am I subhuman? And what act?

View attachment 3195727
Yeah a truecel turned it into a meme and a homosexual added the edit to it. Why would that mean anything? Im waiting for a non truecel to criticise me but never happened

Yeah a truecel turned it into a meme and a homosexual added the edit to it. Why would that mean anything? Im waiting for a non truecel to criticise me but never happened
At a glance @N1666 has rated subhumans with little to no frame and physique a notch higher than me over and over again. Yet for some reason I can't imagine why be able to press the camera button on his looks.

@vinn98, pm me how @N1666 looks since he talks the part.

• Hmm...
At a glance @N1666 has rated subhumans with little to no frame and physique a notch higher than me over and over again. Yet for some reason I can't imagine why be able to press the camera button on his looks.
I rate accurately, just because you can’t handle what I’ve said doesn’t mean you need to constantly keep barking. I mean how much am I in your head for you to be constantly complaining? Even after a day you still can’t handle it.

@vinn98, pm me how @N1666 looks since he talks the part.
Why did you tag this random? I don’t know who he is, nor does he know who I am…

I rate accurately, just because you can’t handle what I’ve said doesn’t mean you need to constantly keep barking. I mean how much am I in your head for you to be constantly complaining? Even after a day you still can’t handle it.

Except you don't, because if you did rate accurately, then you would be able to explain why. Couple of seconds. You're a cuck.

• JFL
Except you don't, because if you did rate accurately, then you would be able to explain why. Couple of seconds. You're a cuck.
I’ve never seen someone sperg out like this over a rating. If what random people say online affects you this much, then your abomination of a face is the least of your worries.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I’ve never seen someone sperg out like this over a rating. If what random people say online affects you this much, then your abomination of a face is the least of your worries.
I'm not surprised that you haven't seen much. I'm sure you have at least on here otherwise you might need to log off and book a GP apt first thing at 8 o'clock. Your insults don't mean anything to me, they're as efficient as the context of the so-called rating you gave me.
Now you're quoting Red from Pokémon.

MTN-HTN level depending on height
would consider running a Norwood coverup haircut though
iirc you're early-mid 30s right? you look a bit younger than that which is a positive

• Woah
Reactions: infini