• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and 712127
no way you're 21 jfl

low T af

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
No sex = no girlfriend

you look like a typical white boy in my country, you should have no problem ascending in the west tbh.
Don't expect a stacey tho.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
No sex means validation gf/betabuxx
Not a girlfriend imo. I'd never call a girl that I haven't fucked my girlfriend. That's cucked as fuck.
Just like I don't call people that I never meet my friends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and androidcel
ovER

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
21 M. Be honest i only had one gf but we never had sex either
Great hair imo. Start hitting the gym tbh. You're White and skinny so you have a ton of advantages off of that.

Look into nutrition and lifting, get your soft looksmaxxing in order.

Over x1000
If you GFed a whore without fucking then that alone shows what you are viewed to women as.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, rockndogs, JellyBelly and 1 other person
She said she was just not into sex but we kissed sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and jefferson
Yea well she kissed me goodnight when she was sleeping at my house but she we never had many occasion either because she was always studying till late at night so we couldnt see each other much
And i work during the day so

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and Extra Chromosome
Yea well she kissed me goodnight when she was sleeping at my house but she we never had many occasion either because she was always studying till late at night so we couldnt see each other much

then she wasnt ur girlfriend. its literally that simple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, dogtown, Deleted member 1139 and 2 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Coping and Extra Chromosome
because male-female "relationship" is all about sex. if you have no sex you have nothing. its very primal and people try to romanticise it to cope with failure and subhumanity

She said she loved me

girls understand their sexual power over men. if she loved you she would've known you want to fuck her bad and would've given it to you without you asking, just because "she loves you" and wants to make you feel good. you didnt get sex so she never really loved you in the first place

Don't mistake puke-inducing """sisterly""" (((love))) with real love aka P in V.
Do you think its because of my looks? Because im not completely dumb either im on this site because im insecure about that relationship and because i know its not normal but she really insisted that it was not because of me she just did not like sex

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Do you think its because of my looks? Because im not completely dumb either im on this site because im insecure about that relationship and because i know its not normal but she really insisted that it was not because of me she just did not like sex

theres no such thing as not liking sex. you had no sexual appeal to her so she didnt want to have sex with you

• +1
theres no such thing as not liking sex. you had no sexual appeal to her so she didnt want to have sex with you
I feel like thats a possibility but i dont want to accept it

• JFL
Stop the cope or get the rope.
Thats why im here damn i dont wanna rope i just wanna improve
I wanted to get a rate but you guys keep talking about my experience

OP now for the srs suggestions.

Get your T and E levels checked, also DHT as well.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
I feel like thats a possibility but i dont want to accept it

mate i wouldnt call you super ugly, but you arent good looking at all based on pictures you sent here. its very 1+1 why you didnt have sex while having a "girl that loves you"

so im average?
Iim 6'0 also
Stop coping dude. Either you are trolling or are coping to the last breath.

You = ugly
You = not getting love anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Alright thats not so bad thanks any advice on what i could change/improve bro?

u seem like a twink so gym+eating enough is first thing you should be doing

• +1
Thats why im here damn i dont wanna rope i just wanna improve
I wanted to get a rate but you guys keep talking about my experience

Was just a joke obviously, Just let it go dude start new. Forget that bitch. take a year off Improve your self, The next year you try again. Thats what im doing.

I pretty much live in the gym, I could put my bed in there my pc and im good.

• +1
Reactions: Virginigg4 and Extra Chromosome
Oh come on, he's joking lol.
There's no way that a 21 yo male doesn't understand that "girlsfriend" wasn't really in a LTR with him.

Oh come on, he's joking lol.
There's no way that a 21 yo male doesn't understand that "girlsfriend" wasn't really in a LTR with him.

u underestimate how deluded normies are, OP is a normie

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Extra Chromosome
mate i wouldnt call you super ugly, but you arent good looking at all based on pictures you sent here. its very 1+1 why you didnt have sex while having a "girl that loves you"
He isn't THAT ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Sizzurp
Was just a joke obviously, Just let it go dude start new. Forget that bitch. take a year off Improve your self, The next year you try again. Thats what im doing.

I pretty much live in the gym, I could put my bed in there my pc and im good.
Thanks man ill try that ive never been to the gym because i feel that people will judge me because im not big

@theropeking what do you suggest

Thanks man ill try that ive never been to the gym because i feel that people will judge me because im not big

Sometimes its best to tackle a difficult situation with a simple solution.

people usually say that "they all started from here and they won't judge you" and this is just normie lies. people will judge you. thats just how it is. people judge everyone by appearance. its all up to you whether you want to change your life and go through all the adversity that comes with it

I've been to gym a lot over the years and only twice have people judged me. One group of older black men and two white guys. In both cases, they made fun of how skinny I was - under the breath, but I still heard it.

OP is larping hard or has serious mental problems. I take the first option

you don't look so bad

why you never had sex?