Rate me

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Just how much does my lack of midface development hurt my facial aesthetics to foids?

37rjzls4qq351

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar, 5'8manlet, RoundHouse and 5 others
brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Kmscurry, Deleted member 8902 and 48 others
What's midface development?

What's midface development?
Things like maxilla, zygos, philtrum, maybe even the orbitals. But what I mean specifically is, my, in layman terms, "flat midface"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Are you using a filter in that pic? Take your hat off as well, we need to see the whole face with hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 6191
Things like maxilla, zygos, philtrum, maybe even the orbitals. But what I mean specifically is, my, in layman terms, "flat midface"
So a flat midface isn't forward grown enough and bad zygo development?

Are you using a filter in that pic? Take your hat off as well, we need to see the whole face with hair.
I'm just a NW2. No filters. Can you guys rate the pic I've posted in the OP?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Germania
So a flat midface isn't forward grown enough and bad zygo development?
I believe so, but I'm not an expert. I mean, look, I believe normies can tell that my midface is "flat" or "underdeveloped".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Show sideprofile, than we can judge if your maxilla is properly developed

I'm just a NW2. No filters. Can you guys rate the pic I've posted in the OP?
You look good in that pic but not amazing.

Your philtrum is slightly long and your eyes are small for your face; both of which affect your harmony somewhat.

You look good in that pic but not amazing.

Your philtrum is slightly long and your eyes are small for your face; both of which affect your harmony somewhat.
Agreed. What'd you rate?

you look greAt tbh 6 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Germania
The horseman is here

Stop with these frauded pictures. Post a quick video, so we can clearly give advice. Or at least non frauded pictures.
What about your planned double jaw surgery, that you wrote about on reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, THEMOGEE and Zercic
Stop with these frauded pictures. Post a quick video, so we can clearly give advice. Or at least non frauded pictures.
What about your planned double jaw surgery, that you wrote about on reddit?
Will happen obviously. But I'll need MSE+MSDO first. Bimax can't improve the entire maxilla, only the LF1 area. I need the middle and the upper portions corrected too. Hence the MSE and MSDO

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I already have the guy's name, the one who'll do it on me, now I just need to wait for this pandemic to be over so I can visit him and get ceph's. I do already have cephs tho

your maxilla is the only thing that breaks your face tbh. Fix that

• +1
Reactions: Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk and CursedOne
did you injected them?
No. I should, right? In the picture in the OP and my avi, that thing on the sides of my face, that's supposed to be the zygomatic arch right? I think my recessed maxilla is the reason why I don't have hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
No. I should, right? In the picture in the OP and my avi, that thing on the sides of my face, that's supposed to be the zygomatic arch right? I think my recessed maxilla is the reason why I don't have hollow cheeks.
Yeah I mean your jaw looks top tier. Top tier jaw+ recessed maxilla looks weird but you are still chadlite at least tbh. Think about mse and than bimax

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Yeah I mean your jaw looks top tier. Top tier jaw+ recessed maxilla looks weird but you are still chadlite at least tbh. Think about mse and than bimax
Thank you, this guy is willing to give me MSE+MSDO since I have crossbite and overbite at the same time. With a normal bite he wouldn't be willing to do it I think.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Copemaxxing
Am I the only one who sees this is A morph of StudyHacks or am I really wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Why dont you upload a unfrauded picture? No hat, clear light, no morph, 3 angles.

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Deleted member 6191 and Zercic
Why dont you upload a unfrauded picture? No hat, clear light, no morph, 3 angles.
This isn't a morph to begin with. If you wanna see my hairline, here it is

Attachments

• N5htmlm.jpg
    N5htmlm.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 150
  • +1
This isn't a morph to begin with. If you wanna see my hairline, here it is
Now show again without the handy in front of your face.
Then we can rate properly, and give you adive.
#Nofront but the picture you posted, is not good for rating.

Now show again without the handy in front of your face.
Then we can rate properly, and give you adive.
#Nofront but the picture you posted, is not good for rating.
Why is the picture I've posted in the OP not good for rating? Now you know what my hairline looks like, and you also can see the rest of my face including my face.

Just rate the pic I've posted in the OP guys, it's not that hard.

including my flaws* like flat midface etc

It's not like you don't have zygos ffs its that you aren't lean enough to see them

It's not like you don't have zygos ffs its that you aren't lean enough to see them
I'm dead serious, I've legit been much leaner before and I couldn't see shit still.

studyhacks ?

chill with the fillers it looks comical

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
how r u doing with girls in parties/clubs? this is all that matter
I find on tinder these noodlewhores and some latinas say no to "wanna fuck?" but in clubs I have way more success. It's interesting to me.

But yeah, I still don't have nearly enough success with women

I mean, it's funny how eg if I set up my location in a SEA shithole like the Philippines my tinder will be blowing up, but when I ask for sex most of them still say no lmao

However if I go to a nightclub in East Asia (I've done this before) I can pull bitches for ONS with relative ease. Obviously they're not 9/10, I'd say those noodlewhores are around 6-6.5/10 by east-asian beauty standards, hot enough for me at any rate

I find on tinder these noodlewhores and some latinas say no to "wanna fuck?" but in clubs I have way more success. It's interesting to me.

But yeah, I still don't have nearly enough success with women

I mean, it's funny how eg if I set up my location in a SEA shithole like the Philippines my tinder will be blowing up, but when I ask for sex most of them still say no lmao

However if I go to a nightclub in East Asia (I've done this before) I can pull bitches for ONS with relative ease. Obviously they're not 9/10, I'd say those noodlewhores are around 6-6.5/10 by east-asian beauty standards, hot enough for me at any rate

u need better pics. NT pics. Ur face is not ur problem obv. u live in asia? hru doing in the west?

u need better pics. NT pics. Ur face is not ur problem obv. u live in asia? hru doing in the west?
No, I don't live in Asia, I wish. I need to go back asap, to taipei or beijing as I love chinese noodles.

I'm in the west

Agreed on the NT pics, I'll do that

Where I live there aren't any hispanic or asian chicks

u had implants?? how you got that tall lookin ramus??

ur face look good brah(dont know about ur body and height)
u probably just dont have the energy to go for girls, you have a niche of girls who woul fall in love for you.

Pic looks morphed?

• +1