Rate me

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I have been mewing for roughly a year now and I have seen some changes so far. Rate me psl

Attachments

• 20F89727-8994-48CF-BEA6-2021383DE7F0.jpeg
    20F89727-8994-48CF-BEA6-2021383DE7F0.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 151
  • 008FCB19-4E99-478E-9A70-626585D65BD4.jpeg
    008FCB19-4E99-478E-9A70-626585D65BD4.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 182
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
it's over

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 616, Achathin and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I used to look even uglier a year ago and i was rated a 3 here.
yeah, that's my honest opinion. 2.5 psl because of utterly subhuman nose which failos you into the 5th dimension. The rest of your features are okay with the exception of your eye area which is also subhuman and your jaw which is good.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Wannabe6ft2
You aren't 2.5 psl imo, your jaw is really good and all your feature are good except for eyes and nose, all you need is a rhino/lateral canthopexy that also makes canthal tilt positive and possibly some fillers to give yourself more hooding.
you'd be all good if you got all that
These surgeries are both would cost ~$20k in the states, otherwise wear glasses that obfuscate your eye area
*20k together
I used to look even uglier a year ago and i was rated a 3 here.
This place got more harsh to ethnics for some reason over the last few months (and noticeably more lenient to imo equal or even worse looking white people, i've seen literal white incels here get told they're pretty boys or something)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noped, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Gengar and 1 other person
You aren't 2.5 psl imo, your jaw is really good and all your feature are good except for eyes and nose, all you need is a rhino/lateral canthopexy that also makes canthal tilt positive and possibly some fillers to give yourself more hooding.
you'd be all good if you got all that
These surgeries are both would cost ~$20k in the states, otherwise wear glasses that obfuscate your eye area
*20k together
I wear glasses. I have seen botched rhino surgeries in the psl community so i will avoid that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
botched rhino surgeries i
:feelsuhh:this is why you go to an experienced surgeon, of course there are always botched surgeries.

• +1
Are you from Saudi Arabia?

I know how you guys look like

• +1
Your eye area hurts you more than your nose does.

This place got more harsh to ethnics for some reason over the last few months (and noticeably more lenient to imo equal or even worse looking white people, i've seen literal white incels here get told they're pretty boys or something)
Which white incels have you seen being called prettyboys jfl

You're right though, 2.5 is far too harsh.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Gengar, RamRanchCowboy and 1 other person
I have been mewing for roughly a year now and I have seen some changes so far. Rate me psl
Definitely not 2.5. I would give you a 4.5, slightly above average because good jaw, but nose and eyes hold you back all the way.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
Definitely not 2.5. I would give you a 4.5, slightly above average because good jaw, but nose and eyes hold you back all the way.
Surprisingly a year ago i didn’t have this jaw. I think the issue with my nose is the bulbous tip and my eyes seem droopy or should i also fix the NCT?

• +1
3/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and DeformAspergerCel
Surprisingly a year ago i didn’t have this jaw. I think the issue with my nose is the bulbous tip and my eyes seem droopy or should i also fix the NCT?
How exactly would you go about fixing these without surgery?

I am thinking about it
You've got loads of potential. Don't listen to the fucktards saying its over. Wagemaxx, visit a good surgeon, never come back to this site when you ascend
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 656
You've got loads of potential. Don't listen to the fucktards saying its over. Wagemaxx, visit a good surgeon, never come back to this site when you ascend
Do you feel a 4.5 rating is plausible

jfl at this 15 year old newfag calling other people who give OP their honest opinions "fucktards". His nose is subhuman, what do you want me to say?

I have a bulbous tip + hooked nose

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
jfl at this 15 year old newfag calling other people who give OP their honest opinions "fucktards". His nose is subhuman, what do you want me to say?
Okay calm down chad, I'm only here to give my opinion, just like you.

:feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and fOreVER
So without my jaw i am what psl lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
normies would assume you're a virgin
And with the jaw i am not a virgin? I should go and consult a plastic surgeon on the nose tip. Should i correct the hooked nose or no need? Also I haven’t been here for a long time and what is the difference between canthopaxy and cantoplasty or whatever.

And with the jaw i am not a virgin? I should go and consult a plastic surgeon on the nose tip. Should i correct the hooked nose or no need? Also I haven’t been here for a long time and what is the difference between canthopaxy and cantoplasty or whatever.
No normies would assume you're a virgin meaning you'd be so ugly that even bluepillers would admit you're incel

I should consult the aspies at lookism

Jaw is good. Too bad about the rest. You should get cosmetic surgery for your eyes. Orbital decompression, rim implants, fatgrafts.

Jaw is good. Too bad about the rest. You should get cosmetic surgery for your eyes. Orbital decompression, rim implants, fatgrafts.
Just get almond eye surgery. I don’t think a nosejob is worth it. It is always obvious and has equal success/failure rate

Slightly below average. Need more pics to confirm.

The nose is a HUGE failo

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Consider suicide

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Arkantos, G O D and 2 others
upper eyelid shows too much and nose is werid

retire and ldar

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Fairly decent development, but I haven't seen your profile so hard to say.

The biggest flaw is your strange nose. The second biggest flaw is your extreme upper eyelid exposure. It is irritating to look at. Also bad canthal tilt but there's not much to do about that. Overall slightly below average out of ten.

Your eye area hurts you more than your nose does.

Which white incels have you seen being called prettyboys jfl

You're right though, 2.5 is far too harsh.
That bear looks awfully familiar...

Fairly decent development, but I haven't seen your profile so hard to say.

The biggest flaw is your strange nose. The second biggest flaw is your extreme upper eyelid exposure. It is irritating to look at. Also bad canthal tilt but there's not much to do about that. Overall slightly below average out of ten.
So fat grafts on my upper eyelid (idk how that will fix anything) and do you think i can achieve a normal nose w/ surgery

2 PSL

probably the ugliest or one of the ugliest users I have seen on PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Bro

IT'S OVER