3C622E6F-0077-48AF-A7F8-8AB284AD8E1F.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brunosardine and Deleted member 2227
you look repulsive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I have been mewing for roughly a year now and I have seen some changes so far. Rate me psl
bro, hard mew to the moon and back like @Salludon and maybe then, just maybe you will be like gandy

• JFL
YXATYnc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1560
@Titbot can tell you how to look like gandy JR

Ok i am repulsive and ugly its over can you aspies leave me alone seriously i didnt choose this face. Besides explain that pic

• JFL
Ok i am repulsive and ugly its over can you aspies leave me alone seriously i didnt choose this face. Besides explain that pic

Man i just said

IT'S OVER

But i dont know, you still can get girls lmao.

Man i just said

IT'S OVER

But i dont know, you still can get girls lmao.
I am getting sick and tired of aspies screaming their lungs out how ugly i am thinking i am some bluepilled curry seriously think twice i already know why i am here. So fucking annoying give constructive criticism or go jerk off to gandy

• JFL
I am getting sick and tired of aspies screaming their lungs out how ugly i am thinking i am some bluepilled curry seriously think twice i already know why i am here. So fucking annoying give constructive criticism or go jerk off to gandy

Ok, i will give you some hope

If you follow his thread and make mew then you go from this

49102 3d328fcb5106c43852ca4b410d79a5a9

to this

2fa8bad423f45082a9dae4574b849c75

And im not a aspie lmao
SAVE 20190928 063119

im not a aspie bro

• JFL
I have been mewing for roughly a year now and I have seen some changes so far. Rate me psl
Are these taken with front camera? Cuz that causes distortion producing an image that is not true to life.

• +1
Can you stop it
Post pic taken using an actual good camera from a couple of meters away, or at least try to use the back camera.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
3-3.5 psl tbh not 2.5 psl this site became obscenely harsh with ethnics bear in mind that us ethnics don't live in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
3-3.5 psl tbh not 2.5 psl this site became obscenely harsh with ethnics bear in mind that us ethnics don't live in the west
Yeah they go ape shit when ethnics show up

Yeah they go ape shit when ethnics show up
Yap you're below average dude but not 2.5 psl i assure you that minimum 3 psl get plastic surgery for your eye area and nose and you'll ascend to at least 4.5-5 psl

• JFL
Yap you're below average dude but not 2.5 psl i assure you that minimum 3 psl get plastic surgery for your eye area and nose and you'll ascend to at least 4.5-5 psl
Yeah i will. If @OwlGod can stop bullying me it would help

Yeah i will. If @OwlGod can stop bullying me it would help
Bullying is good sometimes it pushs you to better yourself

Yeah man i will go to the gym and get a pct seriously surgeries are later not now no cash
I am gonna be honest with you man you need to start with your face first gym won't do shit if you're 3 psl you need to atleast become 4.5 psl for gym to benefit you

I am gonna be honest with you man you need to start with your face first gym won't do shit if you're 3 psl you need to atleast become 4.5 psl for gym to benefit you
I was being sarcastic jfl stop replying

Tere's so much white supremecy here from oldcels it's actually funny.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205