Reactions: Deleted member 5746, malignant, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
Nice hair

• +1
Reactions: crazyfishy
average 4 psl

Cringe GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Eyebrows 404, Dom eye area 404, front profile mandible 404, side profile chin 404, trailer park coloring/pheno

BUT... really good base to extend.. i mean 6 psl potential

• +1
  • +1
Eyebrows 404, Dom eye area 404, front profile mandible 404, side profile chin 404, trailer park coloring/pheno

This, you have a good base, better start mewing like Salludon bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and crazyfishy

Thanks. What do you mean dom eye area and trailer park coloring pheno.

mewing is cope no?
I don't know, you look your done puberty anyways. Train neck, grow out a small beard and chew and mew to not lose any further structure

• +1
Not good PFL-PFH ratio, PCT, shape, eyelashes and eyebrows. But in total combination with coloring, it's average
im sorry what do you mean PFL-PFH ratio, PCT,

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 9072
Thanks. What do you mean dom eye area and trailer park coloring pheno.

you have high set eyebrows that lack density... your eyes are big in size ( by size i mean lack of surrounding bone actually). Look at a models/gl males eyes then look at yours... kindergarten tier spot the difference activity.

By pheno i mean.. you could be walking on the sidewalk and significantly increase the probability of causing a road accident by blinding the drivers.

• +1
You look like the brother of St. BlackOpsIICel

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and NarcyChadlite
you have high set eyebrows that lack density... your eyes are big in size ( by size i mean lack of surrounding bone actually). Look at a models/gl males eyes then look at yours... kindergarten tier spot the difference activity.

By pheno i mean.. you could be walking on the sidewalk and significantly increase the probability of causing a road accident by blinding the drivers.
Got it. currently working on eyebrows with minox and im going to dye them a little darker too. any surgeries you reccomend for me?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Thot phenotype

• JFL
Got it. currently working on eyebrows with minox and im going to dye them a little darker too. any surgeries you reccomend for me?

Youre a classic chin wing candidate.... your chin width is near perfect.. but your gonail angle is too high via the ramus body being shorter than ideal for your face height.

Chinwing, Upper eyefillers and mayyybe lower eyelid retraction. If you tan.. gain eyebrow hair density and do those 3 surgeries you will easily be above 5 psl

• +1
u have a great pheno, but boneless and terrible features and recessed in every way possible.
Still mogs curry chads tbh, pheno is everything

Youre a classic chin wing candidate.... your chin width is near perfect.. but your gonail angle is too high via the ramus body being shorter than ideal for your face height.

Chinwing, Upper eyefillers and mayyybe lower eyelid retraction. If you tan.. gain eyebrow hair density and do those 3 surgeries you will easily be above 5 psl
My surgeon only recommended a chin implant but ill look in to these other procedures thanks!

u have a great pheno, but boneless and terrible features and recessed in every way possible.
Still mogs curry chads tbh, pheno is everything
thanks. i actually got a little bit of chin filler and cheek filler after these photos per recommendation of my surgeon so a little bit more definition now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
My surgeon only recommended a chin implant but ill look in to these other procedures thanks!

Youre surgeon is a retard. Front profile >> side profile.

Youre surgeon is a retard. Front profile >> side profile.
What do you mean? he said that he would place it more to have it jut out more to improve side than to make my face longer from front.

4 psl normie
your chin is a bit recessed, eyebrows not thick, and jaw not wide enough

4 psl normie
your chin is a bit recessed, eyebrows not thick, and jaw not wide enough
Pretty much exactly what I think also. Thanks. So strange three different really highly rated surgeons told me my jaw is near perfect and not worth operating on.

What do you mean? he said that he would place it more to have it jut out more to improve side than to make my face longer from front.

A chin wing can fix recessed chin and shit mandible/ramus body simultaneously

• Woah
Reactions: godlikesz
A chin wing can fix recessed chin and shit mandible/ramus body simultaneously
Ok thanks. interesting never heard of this procedure after a few weeks of researching

Ok thanks. interesting never heard of this procedure after a few weeks of researching

Theres many alternate procedures... ex wraparound implants, genio+side wing osteotomy, fillers etc. Youre blessed to have good chin height/width and decent ratios.. so ur unironically one of the most ascension-able subhumans to graze the rating section

• +1
Theres many alternate procedures... ex wraparound implants, genio+side wing osteotomy, fillers etc. Youre blessed to have good chin height/width and decent ratios.. so ur unironically one of the most ascension-able subhumans to graze the rating section
[/QUO
Wow thanks. giving me hope. definitely going to get a few more surgeons to look at my lower third i definitely want to do something about it. just read you can get your eyebrows lowered with botox is that something people recommend on this sub?

• +1
your posture bruhh

your posture bruhh
I know needs work. ive been working out for like a year too so hopefully will get better soon starting personal training too.

I know needs work. ive been working out for like a year too so hopefully will get better soon starting personal training too.
do reverse neck curls everyday

• +1
im sorry what do you mean PFL-PFH ratio, PCT,
The ratio of your eye width to vertical height, PCT is postive canthal tilt you have neutral
canthal-tilt-pic.jpg
f

The ratio of your eye width to vertical height, PCT is postive canthal tilt you have neutral
canthal-tilt-pic.jpg
f
I see. So you think the height is too much right? what can i do about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
  • +1
What can he do to decrease height? Lower eyelid retraction? @crazyfishy

1. Minox/ transplant (hair density)
2 LER surgery (scleral show removal + PFL improvement)
3 Filler above Eyebrows (lowers eyebrow)
4 Filler just above the eyelid (hooding)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and crazyfishy
3.75-4 psl
brootal

• +1
Reactions: sytyl