RATE ME

M

malibu333

Iron
Alright rate me please! What needs work? I promise i have thick skin so just go in lol! 39061922 E194 4990 B677 EF411551CB98

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7173, Copeful and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
show a pic from far away

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
GTAmaxed

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
Get a rhino plasty and infraorbital surgery also send me 100 so I can hire a surgeon to make a morph

ask @Taylorswift to make a morph tbh he's good at them ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
Mogs me to suicide

Psl 3.5 normie black. Forehead reduction surgery would ascend you

leanmax, (lower bodyfat) till you achieve 12% bodyfat minimum, this will help lose the fat in your face giving you a more defined look.
purchase minoxidil online, apply it to your eyebrows daily. this should increase it's thickness and volume which is a masculine trait. (takes a month to see visible results)
chewmax, purchase mastic or falim gum online, make sure to chew more on the side where your jaw is smaller than the other side (DO NOT CHEW WITH YOUR BACK TEETH, CHEW WITH THE TEETH CLOSER TO YOUR CANINES). this will hypertrophy the jaw muscles (increase in size) giving you a more robust and defined jawline.
neck training, apply neck workouts to your routine. search youtube or online for neck exercises which will make your neck thick and more muscular. this will make your jaw appear wider and will increase your smv to women.
hair, keep your hair longer, experiment with dreads? hi top fades? popular hairstyles with your hair. this will make you appear more trendy, neurotypical and younger.

try these out op

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
Alright rate me please! What needs work? I promise i have thick skin so just go in lol! View attachment 722394
average ranged in your phonotype.

Potential to be high tier normie in your ophenotype, with following softmaxxing changes:
1. hairstyle change. a style that hides the egg-ness-ish shape on top
2. thicker eyebrows (use the sibstances for nthat)
3. heavy stubble facial hair, with on chin a bit extra length
4. zinc + niacinimade serum, to make more even skin tone all around