Rate me

1JZ

1JZ

Iron

Straight on pic with no headphones has minimal lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 9090
Have potential but janitor pheno. Train neck nothing else can be improved much.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Baldingman1998
Other pics cuz imgur is ass

Attachments

• 20201013_041431.jpg
    20201013_041431.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 20201013_041444.jpg
    20201013_041444.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
 blockaye 1212053147114690530536754214685561922080957n

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and 1JZ
Janitor pheno? And yeah I started neck training recently, I need it bad
Height? And how do girls treat you irl?

You are good looking get off this site tbh

Straight on pic with no headphones has minimal lens distortion.

high tier normie/chad lite depending on height and frame

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Just shave the sides and keep the top.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and 1JZ
your hair is a failo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
You are above average. Probably around 75th percentile. Maybe 80th. No higher though.

Eye area is decent. Decent PFH-to-PFL ratio (even when you’re not squinting it’s good). The PFL itself isn’t the best but it certainly isn’t bad. IPD seems fine. At least in relation to your bizygomatic width it seems fine. Though I will say, in your case, in a non-selfie the ratio between your IPD and bizygomatic width would be worse. The reason for that is simply that in a non-selfie this ratio would be lower due to less lens distortion. And, in your particular case, the ratio being lower than what is seen in the selfies you posted would be worse. But, having said that, the ratio, even in a non-selfie, wouldn’t be “bad.” Just not as good as it is in these selfies. Your upper eyelid region looks good. Good, straight supraorbital fat hooding from the lateral canthus along nearer the medial canthus. Lower eyelids look pretty good and straight as well (hence your decent PFH-to-PFL ratio as I was saying above). Eyebrows look fairly decent too.

Your midface is fairly compact. The ratio between your IPD and nasion-to-upper lip distance is good. In a non-selfie this ratio would be even better. The reason for that is simply that in a non-selfie this ratio of yours would be higher due to less lens distortion. And, in your case, you’d look better with this ratio being slightly higher than what is seen in these selfies. So in actuality the ratio between your IPD and nasion-to-upper lip distance is definitely good.

Average nose.

Your mouth area is slightly too narrow. At least compared to the width of your nasal base it is. Your mouth width-to-nasal base width ratio doesn’t look ideal. You’d look better with slightly wider lips. Moreover with wider lips your lips would look more proportional in relation to your IPD and more proportional in relation to your total jaw width. So by all accounts you’d look better with a wider mouth area.

Your mandible is good. Pretty good total jaw width. A good total jaw width-to-bizygomatic width ratio. Good symphysis. Wide and square: nice shape to it. It could be a bit taller though maybe. I think if your symphysis were slightly taller it would look a bit more proportional in relation to your nasion-to-upper lip distance. But even right now it looks okay. Corpus seems fine. Ramus seems fine.

Above average, as I said. You look decent.

• +1
Reactions: 1JZ
good looking (y)

You are above average. Probably around 75th percentile. Maybe 80th. No higher though.

Eye area is decent. Decent PFH-to-PFL ratio (even when you’re not squinting it’s good). The PFL itself isn’t the best but it certainly isn’t bad. IPD seems fine. At least in relation to your bizygomatic width it seems fine. Though I will say, in your case, in a non-selfie the ratio between your IPD and bizygomatic width would be worse. The reason for that is simply that in a non-selfie this ratio would be lower due to less lens distortion. And, in your particular case, the ratio being lower than what is seen in the selfies you posted would be worse. But, having said that, the ratio, even in a non-selfie, wouldn’t be “bad.” Just not as good as it is in these selfies. Your upper eyelid region looks good. Good, straight supraorbital fat hooding from the lateral canthus along nearer the medial canthus. Lower eyelids look pretty good and straight as well (hence your decent PFH-to-PFL ratio as I was saying above). Eyebrows look fairly decent too.

Your midface is fairly compact. The ratio between your IPD and nasion-to-upper lip distance is good. In a non-selfie this ratio would be even better. The reason for that is simply that in a non-selfie this ratio of yours would be higher due to less lens distortion. And, in your case, you’d look better with this ratio being slightly higher than what is seen in these selfies. So in actuality the ratio between your IPD and nasion-to-upper lip distance is definitely good.

Average nose.

Your mouth area is slightly too narrow. At least compared to the width of your nasal base it is. Your mouth width-to-nasal base width ratio doesn’t look ideal. You’d look better with slightly wider lips. Moreover with wider lips your lips would look more proportional in relation to your IPD and more proportional in relation to your total jaw width. So by all accounts you’d look better with a wider mouth area.

Your mandible is good. Pretty good total jaw width. A good total jaw width-to-bizygomatic width ratio. Good symphysis. Wide and square: nice shape to it. It could be a bit taller though maybe. I think if your symphysis were slightly taller it would look a bit more proportional in relation to your nasion-to-upper lip distance. But even right now it looks okay. Corpus seems fine. Ramus seems fine.

Above average, as I said. You look decent.
Thanks for the detailed rating, the straight on pic with short hair is basically how I look irl, no lens distortion since it was taken with the back camera.