Rate me

D

Deleted member 1632

Master

Don't care about eyes cause it's flash of phones but you can see my others rateb' thread

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
somewhat narrow lips, zygos could project more, but good overall. and they eye area of course

high-tier normie chad lite

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Pendejo
You look scary, phsyco level scary

Serial killer chad.
Just dextermaxx.

hiding exposure im guessing

No bro it is flash tbh ,thanks god i don't have shitty eye area
good area tbh if it isn't fraud, good all around face I would work on skin to glow a bit, then go all out and get cheekbone implants, with that you would be a legit chad

Chadlite

Btw all watch the chad at 3.40

Can you relax your eyes? If that's your resting expression you look scary as fuck. Might just be the dark room though.
Train your neck and probably everything else. It's okay to look scary if you're big but if you're skinny it's just creepy.
5.5PSL

Why are you taking a pic in the dark ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Chadlite

Btw all watch the chad at 3.40

Fucking brutal, about half the comments on the video are about that guy. Girls want his IG, basically everyone talking about him. I looked at his IG and he actually looks like shit normally. But in the video in question he has good hair. Proves my hair halo theory right and of course his height halo at 6'5.5 (according to him)

I think you suck at taking pics just take a selfie in good light and we will see man

Need better pics.