Z
ZanderMaxxed
Iron
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2026
- Posts
- 35
- Reputation
- 20
I know i still have a lot to work on, but rate me and tell me what i can fix and how i can fix it
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ik i really need a haircut, and ik i have too much upper eyelid exposure and if i fixed that the my eyebrows would look betterYou look good bro, might be the eye brows or the hair I don’t know![]()
It’s the eyebrows, Leave your hair exactly the way it is rn, don’t cut itIk i really need a haircut, and ik i have too much upper eyelid exposure and if i fixed that the my eyebrows would look better
I just need more layers at the top and a little trim i mean. What should i do w my eyebrowsIt’s the eyebrows, Leave your hair exactly the way it is rn, don’t cut it