Rate me

Deleted member 8318

Deleted member 8318

6’4 Balkancell mogger
Hello its the guy with the shit stain on his chin again. what would my irl rating, psl and smv be. I talked with my dermatologist and surgeon and they basically told me that my birthmark can be removed, but there would be a small deformity and would leave my chin asymmetrical and it wouldnt be worth it in the end, so that sucks, it is what it is (the nurses there told me that i shouldnt touch it anyway, and that i look cute with it jfl). And im also aware that im norwooding so i will also do something about that aswell asap.

lol theres a shit stain on your chin

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8318
foundationmaxx?

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
6/10 but get rid of that coffee stain

gigachad bones but shit stain, hair, and glasses bring you down hard
high tier normie with easy chad potential if you contacts max, grow your hair and fix hairline, and shit stain removal

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8318
Has potential to be a high T mogger. Hair, birthmark, and glasses bring you down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318
Hello its the guy with the shit stain on his chin again. what would my irl rating, psl and smv be. I talked with my dermatologist and surgeon and they basically told me that my birthmark can be removed, but there would be a small deformity and would leave my chin asymmetrical and it wouldnt be worth it in the end, so that sucks, it is what it is (the nurses there told me that i shouldnt touch it anyway, and that i look cute with it jfl). And im also aware that im norwooding so i will also do something about that aswell asap.

View attachment 828114
Look gd man remove/cover birthmark
Lower hairline use contacts and you should be 5.5-6 psl

• +1
Look gd man remove/cover birthmark
Lower hairline use contacts and you should be 5.5-6 psl
Maybe i should beardmaxx or stubblemaxx

6/10
but vinnie mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
  • +1
High tier normie. You honestly only need to get rid of that birth mark, remove the glasses and grow out your hair. I thought you were ethnic because of your username JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Subhuman Philtrum, justadude and 1 other person
High tier normie. You honestly only need to get rid of that birth mark, remove the glasses and grow out your hair. I thought you were ethnic because of your username JFL.
He has a good base his chadlite now just needs soft maxxes to reach chad status

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift