rate ME

D

Deleted member 11384

Iron
FC8CF179 41C6 4EB1 B949 69F86B3F5C60

FC8CF179 41C6 4EB1 B949 69F86B3F5C60
EB802292 BCDC 43F5 AD1F A83E6226B641
ive always been told i was good looking but I dont see it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 14781, koalendo and 1 other person
Don't see it either

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy, Elvisandreaa, germanlooks and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, BigNigga69, Deleted member 11384 and 8 others
Asian version of @LondonVillie

but atleast decend base so go softmaxx everything and see where it brings you

what does decent base mean
Don’t really know tbh. But what I’m sayin is. Some people are ugly. And some people are just fat or have 0 style. You are fat and have 0 style. So you can easily fix that.

Don’t really know tbh. But what I’m sayin is. Some people are ugly. And some people are just fat or have 0 style. You are fat and have 0 style. So you can easily fix that.
im below avg weight for my height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and one job away
Ugly incel gook trying to looksmax,we see niggas like you on daily basis
3.25PSL

Also your username just screams ,,bully me’’ for some reason,like I haven’t read a book in 3 years man

Also your username just screams ,,bully me’’ for some reason,like I haven’t read a book in 3 years man
i made it on the tik tok meme

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
no offence but I'm genuinely curious who said you were good looking? your grandma?

fix your acne, cover your big forehead, and have a better facial expression you look upset.

no offence but I'm genuinely curious who said you were good looking? your grandma?

fix your acne, cover your big forehead, and have a better facial expression you look upset.
i purposefully used bad pictures

a ton of girls that i talk to that i dont go retard on of all races

i purposefully used bad pictures
Quit making excuses, you’ll never be better looking if you keep making excuses in ur head. Just admit it ur not as good looking as you thought, that’s ok though cause everyone here has told you what you need to! (y) Fixing skin and losing weight should be your first step (y)

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Quit making excuses, you’ll never be better looking if you keep making excuses in ur head. Just admit it ur not as good looking as you thought, that’s ok though cause everyone here has told you what you need to! (y) Fixing skin and losing weight should be your first step (y)
i wasnt lying want me to dm u better pics i take and ill take ur word for it

i wasnt lying want me to dm u better pics i take and ill take ur word for it
I don’t care about the pics. You keep arguing with people giving you good advice. Just take the advice!

above average for an asian

cover your forehead with a fringe, fix your acne that should be quite easy just looks like normal teenage acne

I don’t care about the pics. You keep arguing with people giving you good advice. Just take the advice!
im trying to gain weight right now and im running a cycle i cant control the bloating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
im trying to gain weight right now and im running a cycle i cant control the bloating
I stand corrected. I didn't know you might be loathing with water, due to roids.

But in the end, one has to be lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323, one job away and Deleted member 11384
"Only used this site for his purpose, never said anything bad on this site like other do here, always stayed the same happy and positive person after this site :)"
Yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323