guy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14503
SEAmax pheno

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14503
Average af. But potential especially with gymmaxxing

What type of potential and how far could I go?:feelswat::feelswat:
1. Get a better haircut. What exactly you should get is hard to judge but maybe ask your barber. And if you want to keep the current one make sure to atleast shorten it a bit especially on the sides.
2. Dye your eyebrows darker.
3. Gymmaxx. This will have the biggest impact. But it also depends on your height and natural frame/bones/muscle insertions how much it will improve you.
4. Working on your clothing style

Those are all the non surgical things you can do. How much will they improve your smv? Hard to tell. But you should reach the above average stage for sure.

1. Get a better haircut. What exactly you should get is hard to judge but maybe ask your barber. And if you want to keep the current one make sure to atleast shorten it a bit especially on the sides.
2. Dye your eyebrows darker.
3. Gymmaxx. This will have the biggest impact. But it also depends on your height and natural frame/bones/muscle insertions how much it will improve you.
4. Working on your clothing style

Those are all the non surgical things you can do. How much will they improve your smv? Hard to tell. But you should reach the above average stage for sure.
So my bone structure is good enough for all those?

English teacher pheno
Average af

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 14503
ger the cancer next to your lip removed