• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Chadlite if you gymmaxx

Good eyes btw

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and .👽.
@Crowz rate please?

@uglymug rate?
above average middle east, not bone wise but good harmony and softmaxxes. your eyecolor is a blessing for you so don't take it for granted. I'm not good at rating as you are but I can tell you what I notice and what to improve... you have a neutral canthal tilt which neither adds nor detracts from your appearance. your eyebrows are poorly tilted and high trust. your hairstyle looks the best in the 1st pic because it makes you more angular looking as ethnic bloat is bad, even though you look facially skinny, so I would stick to side fade and longer on top. also your style in the 1st pic is good, but the 2nd pic wearing a plain T shirt looks low class in 2021. I can kinda tell your balding slightly as your attempting to hide it with fringe. but you'd look more put together with a cleaner cut. Definitely keep the stubble as it adds to maesthetic / dark lookz. and for body I'd recommend train neck and try to get an athletic but not roided looking physique. kinda :redpill::redpill::redpill: but thats the pill i most believe in ngl. whats your race / ethnicity op?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
above average middle east, not bone wise but good harmony and softmaxxes. your eyecolor is a blessing for you so don't take it for granted. I'm not good at rating as you are but I can tell you what I notice and what to improve... you have a neutral canthal tilt which neither adds nor detracts from your appearance. your eyebrows are poorly tilted and high trust. your hairstyle looks the best in the 1st pic because it makes you more angular looking as ethnic bloat is bad, even though you look facially skinny, so I would stick to side fade and longer on top. also your style in the 1st pic is good, but the 2nd pic wearing a plain T shirt looks low class in 2021. I can kinda tell your balding slightly as your attempting to hide it with fringe. but you'd look more put together with a cleaner cut. Definitely keep the stubble as it adds to maesthetic / dark lookz. and for body I'd recommend train neck and try to get an athletic but not roided looking physique. kinda :redpill::redpill::redpill: but thats the pill i most believe in ngl. whats your race / ethnicity op?
Nigga ur writing an essay, I'm greek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, n0rthface, .👽. and 1 other person
What would rate out of 10?

• +1
Nigga ur writing an essay, I'm greek
you tagged me. so this is what I wrote... age, height tbh? you're above average bonewise aswell but nothing striking.

you tagged me. so this is what I wrote... age, height tbh? you're above average bonewise aswell but nothing striking.
Almost 6ft, Age 20

• +1
The fuck is 5.5 psl?
6.5 / 10

above average - chadlite. could redpill and softmaxx to higher.

whats your hairline looking like?

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
What would rate out of 10?
What you gonna do if he gives you 4/10?

He already gave you the advices about what you can improve.

Stop caring so much about rating it's a subjective thing, i can give you 8/10 but somebody can tell you 5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 16036
The fuck is 5.5 psl?
also what look are you going for? this question is vague, but post the outfit and face you'd like to have

What you gonna do if he gives you 4/10?

He already gave you the advices about what you can improve.

Stop caring so much about rating it's a subjective thing, i can give you 8/10 but somebody can tell you 5/10.
he's 6.5 / 10 facially and height-wise but him being too skinny brings his appeal down hard.

also your not redpilled if you realize looks are objective

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
6.5 / 10

above average - chadlite. could redpill and softmaxx to higher.

whats your hairline looking like?
I ain't balding, anyway I can improve to 7/10 with surgery?

• +1
he's 6.5 / 10 facially and height-wise but him being too skinny brings his appeal down hard.

also your not redpilled if you realize looks are objective
I'm also pretty ethnic tho?

• Hmm...
I ain't balding, anyway I can improve to 7/10 with surgery?
what look are you going for? and being 6.5 / 10 means nothing as women have access to 7-9

I'm also pretty ethnic tho?
i thought you were a high tier ethnic with caucasian features, but now that you said your med it makes perfect sense.

Amazing eyes
You look good
Train neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8244
Chadlite if shaven actually. But don’t shave it yet, see if this morph is accurate to what you look shaved.
25BFD010 67E8 40DA AF31 E96BC639729D
43532015 3793 4331 86D8 82AAD22EA935

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Looks prettyboy in morph.

op your too young to go for masc look yet. Savor your collagen while you have it
I look like shit without facial hair tbh, I'm see If I can max out at 7/10 with some plastic surgery

I look like shit without facial hair tbh, I'm see If I can max out at 7/10 with some plastic surgery
your decision. if you want masc look then hitting gym and having good stubble is essential anyway... consider doing RTT but don't be a dumbass with roids

your decision. if you want masc look then hitting gym and having good stubble is essential anyway... consider doing RTT but don't be a dumbass with roids
If don't mind me asking, what is example of a facially 6/10 and 7/10.

@Yliaster rate?

@MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • So Sad
good looking version of @sandcelmuttcel @WontStopNorwooding :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
What immediately stood out to me was your eyes,which is your best feature/strongest hailo,also your pheno is
decent.

gymmaxx asap tho,you should do fine other than that.

use this thread as your template

• +1
What immediately stood out to me was your eyes,which is your best feature/strongest hailo,also your pheno is
decent.

gymmaxx asap tho,you should do fine other than that.

use this thread as your template

What's my psl?

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 9670