Votes: 7 13.5%

Votes: 15 28.8%

Votes: 19 36.5%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
Robust gay alien… I don’t know how to rate psl because I don’t have autism. You gravitate towards the middle of the pack when it comes to SMV because of the aforementioned failos. :feelshah:
only gay here is you being that you can tell the smv of another man only women are able to rate smv keep coping you closet case jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
2 psl. 404 eyebrows not found, terrible eye area, upper lid occupies more than 50% of the eyes, pale as an ethnic, get out of your room nerd, jaw only decent feature even tho you are sucking your cheeks, wtf is this hair? I though u were better looking to rate everyone so negatively, but u probably try to hide your uglyness and increase your ego by commenting "luk lik shet" on everyone's post
Exactly these features wreck his harmony and overall "look", he would ascend hard fixing these and thankfully they're fixable, most of em relatively easily. Obvious OP don't go thinking u can get a gandy tier eye area but oh boy, u could ascend, hit me up in pms.

I like helping ppl with good bases, esp. bones, not twink subhuman truecels like @Colvin188 jk bro!:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
Exactly these features wreck his harmony and overall "look", he would ascend hard fixing these and thankfully they're fixable, most of em relatively easily. Obvious OP don't go thinking u can get a gandy tier eye area but oh boy, u could ascend, hit me up in pms.

I like helping ppl with good bases, esp. bones, not twink subhuman truecels like @Colvin188 jk bro!:)
Larsonva is an exa,ple of how much u can ascend softmaxxing and the importance of having good soft features, imagine OP u had thom strijd pheno....

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, AscendingHero and Deleted member 15781
Great bones but bad eye and mouth areas. Eyebrowmaxx asap

Chadlite after softmaxxing imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781 and PYT
Ur hair, neck, brows, lashes, need to improve asap aswell as skin and body, fix those and ur ascending hard, ramirez maxx bro! jfl
I’m confused, his skin, neck, and hair already good

you want him to get a fade or something?

only thing he could softmaxx really are his eyelashes and eyebrows . His body too obv

• +1
  • +1
dude really included 7 as an option on the poll lol

dude really included 7 as an option on the poll lol
you get mogged u googly eyed coping faggot put a shotgun up ur ass and pull the trigger already

you get mogged u googly eyed coping faggot put a shotgun up ur ass and pull the trigger already
so aggressive bro. clearly unsatisfied with your life. Though I would be too if I were a 21 year old virgin :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Adonisss
btw ur dead fish eyes keep you from ever going past 5 PSL

only gay here is you being that you can tell the smv of another man only women are able to rate smv keep coping you closet case jfl
I’m not even a Chadlite according to some here (ahem @Xangsane) and girls offered themselves up to me since the sixth grade. You think a Chad goes on living all throughout school and into his twenties being a virgin? I’m not trying to make you hurt yourself or be hateful.

Sorry that my original comment didn’t spike your dopamine. Bro but seriously take a look at your posture in the white T-shirt pic. Look at your wrinkly shirt, and high school dress code. You’re lanky and look like you don’t see the light of day. Girls your age are encountering intellectual, gymcelled, careermaxxed Chads in their late twenties and don’t look back.

Can you find an attractive 6/10 gf of European descent? Of course, but you’re a niche pick.

In my defense, I’m 30 and have been around the block. I think I know what women want by now as I’m married to one.:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Adonisss
I’m not even a Chadlite according to some here (ahem @Xangsane) and girls offered themselves up to me since the sixth grade. You think a Chad goes on living all throughout school and into his twenties being a virgin? I’m not trying to make you hurt yourself or be hateful.

Sorry that my original comment didn’t spike your dopamine. Bro but seriously take a look at your posture in the white T-shirt pic. Look at your wrinkly shirt, and high school dress code. You’re lanky and look like you don’t see the light of day. Girls your age are encountering intellectual, gymcelled, careermaxxed Chads in their late twenties and don’t look back.

Can you find an attractive 6/10 gf of European descent? Of course, but you’re a niche pick.

In my defense, I’m 30 and have been around the block. I think I know what women want by now as I’m married to one.:feelshah:
keep coping

i would cope if someone with “dead fish eyes” mogged me too
bro im fucking 5 inches taller than you and ill probably grow a couple more. U don't mog shit :lul:

bro im fucking 5 inches taller than you and ill probably grow a couple more. U don't mog shit :lul:
ur height only makes me mog u more man especially with ur small ass skull jfl stop coping already

ur height only makes me mog u more man especially with ur small ass skull jfl stop coping already
this is a new level of delusion bro "you being 6'3 means I mog you" fucking hysterical

this is a new level of delusion bro "you being 6'3 means I mog you" fucking hysterical
well ur tall with no frame what do u mean man and u have a weird narrow face and googly eyes u act like a few inches of height puts bones in ur face jfl ur probably the virgin here

Changed my mind @VicMackey & @Frank Jack y'all are right, OP is recessed, harmony is fucked, manlet and is a long way off, in the 4.75 range tbh, cranial deficiences, recessed, shit soft features, etc, etc, got fooled by the bones and angle lightning in OP.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 16346
I’m confused, his skin, neck, and hair already good

you want him to get a fade or something?

only thing he could softmaxx really are his eyelashes and eyebrows . His body too obv
Skin, too red and not the ideal, check out my old posts on it.

Neck, nope sub 17, too skinny, not a failo but not good enough. Neck is crucial for sex appeal

Hair is too niche and doesn't really add to him, notice im not the only one who has recommended he change hair. But tbh ngl, i couldn't be less fucked

• +1
Reactions: PYT and DivineBeing
FaceApp 1642619056632

annie is ok btw, in case ur still wondering

• JFL
Chemo patient tier eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
FaceApp 1642630279143

FaceApp 1642630607888

FaceApp 1642630131954