• Love it
Reactions: chawaje
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Over
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and chawaje
I took a selfie real quick
you're good looking, I agree that there's something weird about eyebrows but you're okay. Maybe you should let your hair grow a bit to get a more pretty boy look (you do have some of it). Your nose is kinda longish but if you are tall it is ok.

I dont wanna brag but i had and got 110 pairs in 6 days and girls were literally sexting me first. Guess how many laids i got
110 polubień czy par? Kupowałeś tinder gold albo jakieś boosty?

110 polubień czy par? Kupowałeś tinder gold albo jakieś boosty?
Nie nie kupowalem nic 110 par mialem jakos 50 w 1 dniu i 50 polubien
To zdj jakie uzylem:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Luxury
Moge jeszcse powysylac konwersacje jakie mialem:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Nie nie kupowalem nic 110 par mialem jakos 50 w 1 dniu i 50 polubien
To zdj jakie uzylem:feelsgood:

Ja nie pamietam już ile miałem ale ogólnie na początku nowego konta dostajesz boosta i wpada dużo polubien, ja 5 minut po zrobieniu konta miałem chyba z 20 polubien ale mniej par bo nieraz potrafiłem dać polubienie 1 dziewczynie na 50 bo Polki to subhumanki w chuj i na tinderze ciezko znaleźć ładną szmatę.

XD

Tak jak mówiłem hairmax i gymmax, chociaż ja nie robiłbym tego dla tindera i polskich szmat, tylko dla samego siebie żeby czuć się dobrze być zdrowym i zadbanym i mogowac normikow zajebanych.

Moge jeszcse powysylac konwersacje jakie mialem:lul:
Rzuć jakieś tylko nie za dużo bo suifuel dla ludzi tutaj za duży będzie

Have the looks/height level to get approached by women

Have you ever been outside, OP?

No only school and work but my school is all men
That explains a lot.
You should already have 0 problems with women, but I'd recommend getting a Vinnie Hacker style haircut + tanning for max potential.

Social skills are clearly what you actually lack. Start going to clubs/parties or make a Tinder + maybe switch schools to one with girls if you can to get more experience. Maybe try some socializing drugs if ur really struggling

That explains a lot.
You should already have 0 problems with women, but I'd recommend getting a Vinnie Hacker style haircut + tanning for max potential.

Social skills are clearly what you actually lack. Start going to clubs/parties or make a Tinder + maybe switch schools to one with girls if you can to get more experience. Maybe try some socializing drugs if ur really struggling
Bro i couldnt get laid by women approaching me:lul::lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: J o r o
Rzuć jakieś tylko nie za dużo bo suifuel dla ludzi tutaj za duży będzie
hej znalazłem pare oczywiscie nie wszystkie bo gdzies sie zapodziali 😂:lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-102028_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-102028_Tinder.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211009-191402_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-191402_Tinder.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211020-160839_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-160839_Tinder.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211020-174650_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-174650_Tinder.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210613-205214_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20210613-205214_Messenger.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
My nigga @chawaje !

This is my forum ally, chads only in this bitch me and him are gonna slay any pussy that has a pulse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and chawaje
Very nice complexion your best feature is your eyes and how the eyelid sits on top of them. If you are getting no success with woman i am doomed. You either give off such an off vibe to woman or you don't try you are chad.

• +1
Yea lol.

In what world is this a “High Tier Normie” lmao.

PSL makes 0 sense.

This. These faggots want to hold him to a unrealistic PSL “standard” while completely ignoring the fact that his harmony is godtier and he’s chad just based on that alone.

His smv is sky high

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
im now bald i razor shaved my hair for some weird reason

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 16834
im now bald i razor shaved my hair for some weird reason

I actually have a different advice that almost everyone.

I noticed in your picture with hair that it makes your face look longer. Which isn’t good.

I actually think buzz cut is the ideal haircut for you. But you need to look more masc like my friend.

These guys (one is my irl friend) masc and sex appeal mog you but you harmony and prettyboy mog them.

2A0D57BE 3A66 47DE A498 3FEF8D339274
114F6F90 463D 4776 9936 60C1E1C57035

• +1
I actually have a different advice that almost everyone.

I noticed in your picture with hair that it makes your face look longer. Which isn’t good.

I actually think buzz cut is the ideal haircut for you. But you need to look more masc like my friend.

These guys (one is my irl friend) masc and sex appeal mog you but you harmony and prettyboy mog them.

View attachment 1677776View attachment 1677778
great advice, ty . i also do think short hair fits me better and im tryna masc maxx + softmaxx as well its the best way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
but no hair is a fucking death sentence i learned this today ppl give me weird looks and shit and my teachers treat me badly as well:feelsgood:

• Woah
great advice, ty . i also do think short hair fits me better and im tryna masc maxx + softmaxx as well its the best way
Yeah I also have one important thing to share. I read that you were thinking about minox of eyebrows which is amazing but has its drawbacks.

Minox rapes collagen pretty hard. I think peppermint oil or castor oil is a great alternative. Since you’re youngish u might not notice any loss of collagen but it might hit you later down the years. As a prettyboy minox is probably the last thing you want to touch. Your appeal is very reliant on good collagen and youthfulness. Unless you can successfully mascmax and then collagen doesn’t mean that much

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and chawaje
but no hair is a fucking death sentence i learned this today ppl give me weird looks and shit and my teachers treat me badly as well:feelsgood:

You only stick out in school bc you’re young and so people by default expect you to have hair. Buzz cut should be mandatory idk why u would ever fully shave your head since you have a good hairline and strong temples

• +1
You only stick out in school bc you’re young and so people by default expect you to have hair. Buzz cut should be mandatory idk why u would ever fully shave your head since you have a good hairline and strong temples
im indeed 100% prettyboy😂

Attachments

• received_510002130847810.jpeg
    received_510002130847810.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
i used to get iois everywhere i go but now when i look at a foid she looks away

Another 6'5" chadlite - incel.
Brutal

• JFL
Another 6'5" chadlite - incel.
Brutal
I got my own house car job and im still a virgin getting left for guys with an AMG and shit. Competition is brutal

I got my own house car job and im still a virgin getting left for guys with an AMG and shit. Competition is brutal
You probably looking for at least stacylite, which is understandable, given your stats.
I mean it's brutal outside, but not to that extent - there is no way you can't get an average girl.

• +1
You probably looking for at least stacylite, which is understandable, given your stats.
I mean it's brutal outside, but not to that extent - there is no way you can't get an average girl.
Nah those girls were very mid tbh xD
One was overweight but a virgin and left me for some niger and second literally said im not enough

Chad, idk how many people I've seen irl look as good as you

Attachments

• C39B1B9C-ABD4-427E-B649-85EE50EC468B.jpeg
    C39B1B9C-ABD4-427E-B649-85EE50EC468B.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 0