**Rate me**

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze

Extended my arm on the selfie and zoomed in so there's less distortion, at least that's what I've heard you should do.

My eyes are A30, they look way brighter in the first pic from the sunlight.

Rate in PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, LooksOrDeath and n0rthface
Also might add that im bulking until the end of march, pretty bloated rn at 18-20%bf

Bro I see a new thread like this from you every week. It takes more than a few weeks to become chad and you're not even fully grown yet.

Right now you are like a 4-5 PSL

Bro I see a new thread like this from you every week. It takes more than a few weeks to become chad and you're not even fully grown yet.

Right now you are like a 4-5 PSL
Yeah this is my third one not gonna lie. I noticed my side profile improved a bit so thats why i reposted. Also it's to see if I'm progressing in looks

bump + i think i raised my eyebrows in the sideprofile pic because they look weirdly high set there, myb

Your side profile is beautiful, I'd say you're around 5.5 PSL

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and .🇹🇩.
3.75 - 4psl

But high smv because white.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Momolooksmax and LooksOrDeath
Your side profile is beautiful, I'd say you're around 5.5 PSL
He is normie level tbh. But his side is good.

Pheno and ratios are close to ideal.

He needs infra implants and eyelash and eyebrowmaxxing. Will be chadlite once fully mature.

Either way. He has a good starting point. No unfixable flaws but nothing very striking about him rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
You must speak fluent abused dog cause you look like one. Stop bumping your shitty threads you legit look like you take dick up your ass.

Look like a girl/10

Stacylite

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
You must speak fluent abused dog cause you look like one. Stop bumping your shitty threads you legit look like you take dick up your ass.
idk if looking young is the same as being an abused dog:lul:

Infra implants and softmaxxing eye area will make you HTN at the very least. Prolly chadlite.

Lol this forum is coping hard
Easy HTN

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 19157 and 13 others
You do the cringe faggot Justin Bieber eyebrow thing which makes you look like a gayboy. You have a lot to learn son.

5.5 psl, good base to become higher.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Offensive Bias and LooksOrDeath
You do the cringe faggot Justin Bieber eyebrow thing which makes you look like a gayboy. You have a lot to learn son.
no i had lots of sunlight in my face. I don't live in an incel basement:feelsgood:

Blue-eyed version of @Lihito

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
your already gl
fix your eye area and psl 5.5 imo
idk why this forum shits on prettyboys, especially in hs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, delta7 and .🇹🇩.
What's minox:feelsuhh:
minoxidil is used to prevent balding. Can be applied to eyebrows and eyelashes to make them thicker and more dense.

no i had lots of sunlight in my face. I don't live in an incel basement:feelsgood:
Whatever kid you’re the same as that other nigga in the thread that’s bumping right now, always have something to say. You do the gay eyebrow thing in every pic. Just so you know you’re talking to a 6 PSL mogger right now I know what I’m talking about but you don’t want to listen so stay looking like an abused bird.

minoxidil is used to prevent balding. Can be applied to eyebrows and eyelashes to make them thicker and more dense.
how accessible is it in Europe?

Whatever kid you’re the same as that other nigga in the thread that’s bumping right now, always have something to say. You do the gay eyebrow thing in every pic. Just so you know you’re talking to a 6 PSL mogger right now I know what I’m talking about but you don’t want to listen so stay looking like an abused bird.
i literally just tried to clarify, I'm not denying ratings. It just seems nitpicky to comment on "eyebrow thing"

hes basically already chad in highschool with those blue eyes and harmony.
not a single person cares about MUH FORWARD GROWTH when all tiktok bitches do is look at how well your features go together
hes 5.5 psl in general Chad in highschool

i literally just tried to clarify, I'm not denying ratings. It just seems nitpicky to comment on "eyebrow thing"
Stop doing the eyebrow thing and ask @Korea for a rating, he knows his shit

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Korea
He just did ask actually. I'll most likely do it later.

He seems very smart, and yeah I already asked him to rate me

He seems very smart, and yeah I already asked him to rate me
@Korea is gonna roast your for your PFL to PFH ratio, infras, eyebrows and eyelashes.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
@Korea is gonna roast your for your PFL to PFH ratio, infras, eyebrows and eyelashes.
is pfl to pfh philtrum to chin height?

Blue-eyed version of @Lihito
He moggs me to warhammer 40k and back :lul:

Ngl im startimg softmaxing Next months ascencion is near

Pics incoming

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Your eyes are good in fact. Just lacking in eyebrow and eyelash density.
i will go and buy minox. Apply twice a day right? And I've heard it's normal to lose hair at first, because the minox gets rid of old hair or something like that, but then it starts growing back

i will go and buy minox. Apply twice a day right? And I've heard it's normal to lose hair at first, because the minox gets rid of old hair or something like that, but then it starts growing back
Don't think it works that way for eyebrows and eyelashes.

Don't think it works that way for eyebrows and eyelashes.
alright so it will just help then:feelshah:, and do you think i should curl my lashes in addition?

alright so it will just help then:feelshah:, and do you think i should curl my lashes in addition?
Yeah definitely. Dense brows and lashes will give your eye area a halo. You will be chadlite.