**Rate me**

Yeah definitely. Dense brows and lashes will give your eye area a halo. You will be chadlite.
how do i not make myself blind with minox when applying it to my eyelashes though?

how do i not make myself blind with minox when applying it to my eyelashes though?
They do burn a bit but it is not a big deal.

5 PSL

Good pheno, 7/10 in SMV, more or less depending on height

• +1
Reactions: IamImportant
5 PSL

Good pheno, 7/10 in SMV, more or less depending on height
thanks for the rating, I'm 183-185 cm tall, haven't measured in a bit but I'm a little taller than my 183cm friend

thanks for the rating, I'm 183-185 cm tall, haven't measured in a bit but I'm a little taller than my 183cm friend
Good, You can prettyboymaxx easily and slay, try to get a fringe haircut that covers your big forehead, and you're good to go, keep the low bf%, and that's pretty much it, you'll have life on easy mode (not tutorial as women), as a white prettyboy.

Good luck.

Good, You can prettyboymaxx easily and slay, try to get a fringe haircut that covers your big forehead, and you're good to go, keep the low bf%, and that's pretty much it, you'll have life on easy mode (not tutorial as women), as a white prettyboy.

Good luck.
I'm gonna curl my eyelashes + use castoroil on my brows and lashes. I'll also leanmaxx in 14 days after my bulk is done. Thanks for the advice bro

what do you think i can reach with good late puberty + eyelash curling + castor oil/minox for eyebrows and eyelashes and maybe a tan?

what do you think i can reach with good late puberty + eyelash curling + castor oil/minox for eyebrows and eyelashes and maybe a tan?
ngl i dont think any of those can help u that much, just physique and heightmax if possible

ngl i dont think any of those can help u that much, just physique and heightmax if possible
i think i'm doing just fine with my height, and i am gonna leanmaxx in 2 weeks. hitting the gym 4x a week aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
5.25-5.5 PSL. You have TikTok prettyboy pheno, effortlessly GL

5psl, there are way too many Indians in the first page disregarding pheno and rating this guy normie jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
5psl, there are way too many Indians in the first page disregarding pheno and rating this guy normie jfl
got a bit scared when man @whatamIdoinwithmylyf rated me 3.75PSL

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
5.25 PSL, somewhere between 5 and 5.5
mirin side profile tho
my side profile is kinda weak, imagine me with a genio + 10%bf and then i fix my eyelashes+brows :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
my side profile is kinda weak, imagine me with a genio + 10%bf and then i fix my eyelashes+brows :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
no need for genio
rest would be great for you

• +1
well, I will never get any form of plastic surgery to be honest, just fantasizing
fantasize about surgeries that would benefit you more
maybe something for those upper eyelids

4.75 psl at the very least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17123
might curl my eyelashes
dont curl them, girls will 100% notice and call you out on it. just apply castor oil to make them thicker and stand out more.

dont curl them, girls will 100% notice and call you out on it. just apply castor oil to make them thicker and stand out more.
it's such a uee saver though, maybe not worth the risk

I'll do it one day when I'm just at home and I'll see how I look. If i look very good I'll just say that I'm using castor oil to lengthen them. I'm also at an emo school that's very anti faggotshaming so I'm safe regardless

maybe not worth the risk
I'm also at an emo school that's very anti faggotshaming so I'm safe regardless
girls will notice it and might view you differently but if you're fine with that then go ahead. it can boost your eye area up a point (y)

girls will notice it and might view you differently but if you're fine with that then go ahead. it can boost your eye area up a point (y)
it will only matter for girls that already know me

for girls i just met, they will just think i have nice lashes, but i wont go with it unless i know it makes me look a lot better

low chadlite to chadlite
dont listen to the others who tell you 5/10

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17123
got a bit scared when man @whatamIdoinwithmylyf rated me 3.75PSL
You have high smv because you are white. But your 4psl. Smv mogs PSL since it’s what matters at the end of the day. And yeah your definitely not more than 4.5psl.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and LooksOrDeath
You have high smv because you are white. But your 4psl. Smv mogs PSL since it’s what matters at the end of the day. And yeah your definitely not more than 4.5psl.

"average white guy" mirin the curry bottom left

• +1
You should post a short video of yourself showing every angle of your face. Most people look better in selfies than in real life/in motion

View attachment 1593384
"average white guy" mirin the curry bottom left
I sometimes forget rating people that I must rate from American standards. I live in Sweden and It’s a chad central here. Even htn don’t get laid here. Every 4rth guy is chad and almost everyone is 6ft+.

Over for subhuman states of America ngl

I sometimes forget rating people that I must rate from American standards. I live in Sweden and It’s a chad central here. Even htn don’t get laid here. Every 4rth guy is chad and almost everyone is 6ft+.

Over for subhuman states of America ngl
I live in Norway and can tell you that it's the same over here

Gl lad, don’t do minoxidil it will bloat your face, castor oil and gym max and freestyle with your hair see what will look better on you short or long
Between 5-5,5

He’s at least 5 psl retard stop messing with this kids brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17123
Gl lad, don’t do minoxidil it will bloat your face, castor oil and gym max and freestyle with your hair see what will look better on you short or long
Between 5-5,5
thanks bro, I'm gonna buy castor oil tomorrow

Femboy
Competition for you @Birdcell :oops:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and n0rthface
You'd definitely be exotic here in Chile cuz you're white but I can tell you're very normie by American standards