Rate me

JFL at EVERYONE calling him truecel. You niggas' understanding of beauty is cumskin blonde chiseled jaw holywood jewsucker faggot holy shit. This is one in a million pheno/bones duo in the modern world. It's rare AND not due to recession but extra forward growth which is good.
Legit , he has unique pheno . But I don't understand why he gets praised for his bones and unique pheno , while I get called trucel looking short faced brachycepalic ethnic abomination :pepefrown: :ogre:

a duck makes a duck a duck when a duck ducks it ducks a duck so a duck makes a duck a duck…duck. and you can bet your last ducking dollar that thats a ducking fact.

Btw OP , as our bro @SMESH mentioned , good bones and interesting look . I could see you modeling , but you got also big nigger lips 🆒

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Legit , he has unique pheno . But I don't understand why he gets praised for his bones and unique pheno , while I get called trucel looking short faced brachycepalic ethnic abomination :pepefrown: :ogre:
Can I see you

Never had the faith to follow a looksmaxing routine since my jaw surgery is already settled but i have a lot of time in my hands to softmaxx right now so i'm asking you guys for an accurate rate and ideas to improve myself, I have the feeling that nothing will work except minor things like hair but idk honestly... I'm 20, 185-186 cm and 75kg.

Ty

Shit tier hair, you need to fix that asap what the fuck are you putting in that?

Nose is absolutely subhuman

Slight unevenness with cheekbone height

Lower lip could protrude slightly less vs the upper lip it gives the impression of recessed chin which you do not have

Low PFL, but good ratio. No surgeries at the moment can fix this, methods are being developed but I doubt you would do it

6PSL top 2%

• Woah
Reactions: Songe
5.75 - 6 PSL.

With a better nose shape, you'd be 6 - 6.25 PSL easily.
Would you mind to elaborate, this range is pretty damn rare percentile wise
Btw OP , as our bro @SMESH mentioned , good bones and interesting look . I could see you modeling , but you got also big nigger lips 🆒
Yeah i'm like 20% black this explain negroid features

Incredible bone growth, it would be a lot more helpful if we could see a photo taken at around 1m to 2m away from your camera

• +1
You have a very good bone structure, but your nose is pretty flawed and your eye area ia average.

The thing is basically everything else is top tier, which is why I gave the ranges of 5.75 - 6 PSL.

• +1
Can I see you
these are my favourite pics. OP might be better looking because of bones or whatever , but I know one thing for sure , I differ very much from regular MED/MENA ethnics gere in Germany
But I still have the feeling like I have 0 sex appeal whatsoever , and that's killing me :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220308-175413~2.png
    Screenshot_20220308-175413~2.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220317-223001.png
    Screenshot_20220317-223001.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220321-194935~2.png
    Screenshot_20220321-194935~2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
OP you have ideal gonial angle I believe

cope, he mogs 99,9% people on the street. 7 PSL with no doubt
He is not 7psl you absolute fucking retard. He has a mediocre eye area, absolutely god awful nose, his skin quality is average and tired looking (don't even get me started on the hair which I completely ignored for my rating). Most importantly his harmony is off because his ratios are not ideal, if you want me to go into it I quite happily will and to be even more accurate @Songe would have to provide photos from the requested distance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
He is not 7psl you absolute fucking retard. He has a mediocre eye area, absolutely god awful nose, his skin quality is average and tired looking (don't even get me started on the hair which I completely ignored for my rating). Most importantly his harmony is off because his ratios are not ideal, if you want me to go into it I quite happily will and to be even more accurate @Songe would have to provide photos from the requested distance.

View attachment 1601550
He has lean face tho

The back part of your skukl is too small compared to your face. You should grow your hair out to fraud that. Also forehead a bit too big so hair would solve that to. You can easily solve 2 issues easily why the fuck do you have aspie hair. Nvm its 3 now cover you ear with hair too.

Also OP bonemogs and raritymogs you tbh.
these are my favourite pics. OP might be better looking because of bones or whatever , but I know one thing for sure , I differ very much from regular MED/MENA ethnics gere in Germany
But I still have the feeling like I have 0 sex appeal whatsoever , and that's killing me :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Never had the faith to follow a looksmaxing routine since my jaw surgery is already settled but i have a lot of time in my hands to softmaxx right now so i'm asking you guys for an accurate rate and ideas to improve myself, I have the feeling that nothing will work except minor things like hair but idk honestly... I'm 20, 185-186 cm and 75kg.

Ty

Dont listen to anyone who is obsessed with 'caucasian BeAuTy' standards ..now of course your nose is wide probably a sign of nigger ancestry ..but you are just some looksmaxxing away from being chadrone ...you don't look tyrone completely to me ..i would advice getting a crew cut or keeping short spiky hairs ..Gymmaxxing , making jaw more chiseled ..facial hair is your call ...honestly masculine look is a halo and intimidates many men AND women equally ..gettin into skin care regime will also help .and try to keep your lips as red as possible ...you're easily 6 tier to me if i ignore your shit hair and bad skin ...realistically a 5 .5

@Songe actually has a thread from like 2 years ago. He looks like average black dude. Insane bone growth in 2 years.

6 PSL is not top 2% lol, more like top 0.5 - 0.2

With anything 6.25+ being 0.1%

Doubt OP has ever been mogged IRL.
Use a different scale :lul:

However I am more so holding off for the time being because I cannot place his ratios because of how badly distorted the images are and the angles are poor in the less distorted ones

Just need something like this :lul: obviously not gonna use this as he is 16

He has significantly better harmony in this for reference but his bones will be different which will mean he will be higher

The ratios I can gather from this are:

Worse than ideal height to width ratio at 1.25

0.49 ES ratio slightly too high

5 eye ratio adds up

0.33 lip height to eye height ratio below ideal

Negatively tilted brows

Lips are too narrow compared to IPD

0.875 midface ratio which means it is very compact which is not ideal

Facial thirds are bottom heavy vs being equal

0.59 ipd to jaw ratio which is too high

0.8136 cheek to jaw ratio which is too low which means his jaw is narrower than ideal

Those are the main ones I can pick up from this but of course one of him now would be significantly more useful

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Use a different scale :lul:
We're using the same scale. I just diasgree with your rarity distro.
However I am more so holding off for the time being because I cannot place his ratios because of how badly distorted the images are and the angles are poor in the less distorted ones

View attachment 1601555

Just need something like this :lul: obviously not gonna use this as he is 16

He has significantly better harmony in this for reference but his bones will be different which will mean he will be higher

The ratios I can gather from this are:

5 eye ratio adds up

Negatively tilted brows
Yup.

0.8136 cheek to jaw ratio which is too low which means his jaw is narrower than ideal

Those are the main ones I can pick up from this but of course one of him now would be significantly more useful
Some of these ratios don't really reflect, like his jaw being too narrow.

We can all see that simply isn't true.

I still would put him in the ranges of 5.75 - 6 PSL even though a bit of his ratios are unideal. because even the 7 PSL + faces I've rated have a few unideal ratios and features.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
We're using the same scale. I just diasgree with your rarity distro.
Fair enough, it is awkward to place exact percentages it would probably be easier if this site separated the two and instead referred to PSL as a purely looks level basis but then again that is just my opinion
Some of these ratios don't really reflect, like his jaw being too narrow.
Well that is a given, that is more than likely the case because certain unideal ratios add up in a way that offsets certain issues. It was more so proving that he has a cluster of ratios which are nowhere near ideal but still prove to end up looking good at the end of the day. Just to explain some of the uncanniness.
because even the 7 PSL + faces I've rated have a few unideal ratios and features.
It is borderline impossible for a face to have near perfect ratios so having 1 or 2 off is nowhere near as many as he supposedly has off. It is of course very awkward as I do not have the morphing abilities to test out how he would look if we altered one at a time to see how it would reflect on him

• +1
Fair enough, it is awkward to place exact percentages it would probably be easier if this site separated the two and instead referred to PSL as a purely looks level basis but then again that is just my opinion
True.
Well that is a given, that is more than likely the case because certain unideal ratios add up in a way that offsets certain issues. It was more so proving that he has a cluster of ratios which are nowhere near ideal but still prove to end up looking good at the end of the day. Just to explain some of the uncanniness.
Yea you're right about him having a lot of unideal ratios, and still GL.

He's def slightly uncanny.
It is borderline impossible for a face to have near perfect ratios so having 1 or 2 off is nowhere near as many as he supposedly has off. It is of course very awkward as I do not have the morphing abilities to test out how he would look if we altered one at a time to see how it would reflect on him
I wish I could morph tbh lmao.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
True.

Does he have ideal gonial angle , looks like it to me

• +1

He can help the appearance of some of the issues with surgery, the main two offenders being his lower lip from his side profile which makes him look recessed at least in the side he posted now (he may actually have a poor chin I don't know and his nose which is just very very bulky and wide and could do with being reduced in size very carefully
Would make figuring out ideals much easier lmfao
what did you measure?

• +1
~123, it looks good but his ramus could be a bit taller. That's honestly nitpicking tho.

• +1
He can help the appearance of some of the issues with surgery, the main two offenders being his lower lip from his side profile which makes him look recessed at least in the side he posted now (he may actually have a poor chin I don't know and his nose which is just very very bulky and wide and could do with being reduced in size very carefully

Would make figuring out ideals much easier lmfao

what did you measure?
I didn't measure , just from the looks of it , it's kinda on the higher side which gives him that longer mandible body and tall chin but not too high so he has still a visible decent long ramus

True.

yo where did the fwhr thread go
was it so shit that i got deleted i was about to reply

• JFL
~123, it looks good but his ramus could be a bit taller. That's honestly nitpicking tho.
Yes , but in turn if he had a taller ramus he'd have lower gonial angle and shorter chin , there's always some drawbacks with lower gonial angle

• +1
yo where did the fwhr thread go
was it so shit that i got deleted i was about to reply
Yes, I got deleted due to it being so shit.

He makes that type of thread like 10x a day so don't get worried. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Yes , but in turn if he had a taller ramus he'd have lower gonial angle and shorter chin , there's always some drawbacks with lower gonial angle
Only by a few mm, a 115 - 120 gonial doesn't take away from chin height while still appearing masculine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and StrangerDanger
Yes, I got deleted due to it being so shit.

He makes that type of thread like 10x a day so don't get worried. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Only by a few mm, a 115 - 120 gonial doesn't take away from chin height while still appearing masculine.
It*, fuck typos in rating section.

View attachment 1601550
im just kidding you ethnic coper. I guess you are ethnic subhuman who copes with shit ratings on forum for autists :ROFLMAO: you are cope with bone density on his face, but it's an obvious gigacope for fcking anime autist like you. Proportions matter. Thus its over for chicocel and Oprycel who don't look like fcking neandertal retard from a cave in Africa.

Anyway I guess you are troll inferring after your shit content.

@Songe install Tinder and find out how attractive you are rather than asking ethnic subhumans/normie autists rotting here

5 eye ratio adds up

Negatively tilted brows

XDDD bro bc of you I have overdosed my daily portion of autism today

im just kidding you ethnic coper. I guess you are ethnic subhuman who copes with shit ratings on forum for autists :ROFLMAO: you are cope with bone density on his face, but it's an obvious gigacope for fcking anime autist like you. Proportions matter. Thus its over for chicocel and Oprycel who don't look like fcking neandertal retard from a cave in Africa.

I am whiter than you, you fucking retard.
Did I ask

@Songe install Tinder and find out how attractive you are rather than asking ethnic subhumans/normie autists rotting here

Wtf , big bones are ideal and rare as fuck bro
Better to look neanderthal like than a regular normie tbh

Wtf , big bones are ideal and rare as fuck bro
Better to look neanderthal like than a regular normie tbh
i didnt say he's unatracttive but I wanna notice people here are too obsessed with bones, whereas practically proportions do matter. PSL gods autists adore chico, Opry, Gandy while actually these chads are PSL gods due to harmony and gorgeous proportions, not due to being like prehistoric neandertal. Nonetheless, imo he's a solid-strong chadlite. After rhino may ascend to chad, imho.

• +1