Rate me

Your face scared me for life.
Distortion is cope. Obviously, your ratios will be slightly different in an arm's length selfie vs professional camera at a distance but the it's not that dramatic i.e. if you look bad in selfies, you look bad irl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadullahlite
Distortion is cope. Obviously, your ratios will be slightly different in an arm's length selfie vs professional camera at a distance but the it's not that dramatic i.e. if you look bad in selfies, you look bad irl.
Shut the fuck up.

On ignore now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18480
What the fuck. That's exactly my age. I was born on nov 2004
I'm born on october 2004 so ...

You mog me to death just by being in Canada, my dream is legit to be in the west, Canada or US, i'm literally working super hard in my bac to do good in univ and go to another country

How did u go to canada?

I'll get LL, I'll go from 5'10 to 6'01.

Still a manlet tho :feelswhy:
No just moneymaxx and stylemaxx there. Come here in the summer and larp as gawri and you'll slay like crazy

5ft10 naturally is good, you only need lifts tbh
Not really. I wear 3 inches shoes everyday to school. I get height mogged by most guys and by about 10% of foids.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Broski and alriodai
I'm born on october 2004 so ...

You mog me to death just by being in Canada, my dream is legit to be in the west, Canada or US, i'm literally working super hard in my bac to do good in univ and go to another country

How did u go to canada?
My dad has a job here, so we moved w/ him

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
what is cs?
u know what. That guy in the picture isn't me, it's one of my friends. I'm not a lunatic to post my pics in this mental assylum. I mog him to hell and back. I got rated by wheat waffles and he gave me an 8.5.

You look a bit like this man.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
reminds of the kid that wants to look hard then get's battered.