• 20220515_045057.jpg
    20220515_045057.jpg
    704.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220509_045317.jpg
    20220509_045317.jpg
    718.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
What is my psl
(Im expecting 1 psl)
Are you a psychic? Because you're right, 1 psl

Nah jk lol that's before shitskin tax and VAT. You're 0.73903 psl. Slayer of arranged marriage Jamila

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 16275, ChristianChad and 5 others
Are you a psychic? Because you're right, 1 psl

Nah jk lol that's before shitskin tax and VAT. You're 0.73903 psl. Slayer of arranged marriage Jamila
Thanks my nigga what can i fix :feelsgood:

Thanks my nigga what can i fix :feelsgood:
You look good. Your only flaws are

-bug eyes

-massive nose

-can camouflage in mud terrain

-ur roof looks like it will fall down

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 16275, ChristianChad and 12 others
shitty body posture, use concealer for dark circles and go for rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Enfant terrible
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
What is my overall psl broski after my ethnic tax:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
psl is irrelevant, fix your dark circles and nose and you will be a chadlite in your country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
good jaw though

psl is irrelevant, fix your dark circles and nose and you will be a chadlite in your country
Btw what is my psl in the west i wanna know the harsh truth :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
Ok other stats
177.4cm (night height)
7inch deek(nbp)

• +1
Reactions: bogii
>bathroom has no toilet

>street is toilet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66, sub3lowiqcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16371
Yeah i heard a lot of people in this forum say "JAW IS LAW"
harmony is the most important thing, if you have features that are horrible it is useless to have a good jawline and hairline

harmony is the most important thing, if you have features that are horrible it is useless to have a good jawline and hairline
How can i know that i have a good harmony

Ur a high tier normie

It think you have good bones but pheno killing you, kinda bug eyes too

5 psl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Very good bones and lips. Nose and eye area average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • JFL
You look good. Your only flaws are

-bug eyes
Wait, how does he have bug eyes, when his are literally deep-set??? :unsure:

Look at his profile-photo, how did you identify the bug-eyes there? :feelsmega:

Wait, how does he have bug eyes, when his are literally deep-set??? :unsure:

Look at his profile-photo, how did you identify the bug-eyes there? :feelsmega:
Bug eyes aren't necessarily only contingent on the saggital plane. His eyes are round and look bulgy

It think you have good bones but pheno killing you, kinda bug eyes too
He does not have bug eyes.

But yeah, harmony-pill strikes our Chadling again, leaving him starving on 5/10... his wings burned before he could reach the skies :feelsrope:

He does not have bug eyes.

But yeah, harmony-pill strikes our Chadling again, leaving him starving on 5/10... his wings burned before he could reach the skies :feelsrope:
How do you know if you have good harmony

Bug eyes aren't necessarily only contingent on the saggital plane. His eyes are round and look bulgy
I thought "bug eyes" always referred to the eyes without proper brow ridge AND undereye, so that they appear "shallow" OR the exophthalmos eyes...

Yeah, his eye area is not perfect due to high distance between brows and the eye + UEE on both eyes. But I do not think it warrants calling him a "bug-eye" :unsure:

Well, you are not white, so you already failed the "harmony"-test :unsure:

Mostly, it stems from facial ratios, but also contrasts of colours. White people with dark hair + white skin create a good contrast.

I thought "bug eyes" always referred to the eyes without proper brow ridge AND undereye, so that they appear "shallow" OR the exophthalmos eyes...

Yeah, his eye area is not perfect due to high distance between brows and the eye + UEE on both eyes. But I do not think it warrants calling him a "bug-eye" :unsure:
You thought wrong.

• Woah

Hey bro
Well, you are not white, so you already failed the "harmony"-test :unsure:

Mostly, it stems from facial ratios, but also contrasts of colours. White people with dark hair + white skin create a good contrast.
Hey bro if i starte looksmaxing can i go to 6 psl from 5 psl
Gymaxxing
Grooming
Fashion maxxing

you look in the mirror

softmax eye area, rhino, skincare, stop craning your head out like an emaciated street dog and its gg for the rest of india

Ok, I will introduce new lexicon then.

Yours is outdated :feelshaha:
Look how visible both of his eyelids are. His orbital aperture is huge and eyes look buggy. Although lens distortion does make average eyes look more buggy.

Look how visible both of his eyelids are. His orbital aperture is huge and eyes look buggy. Although lens distortion does make average eyes look more buggy.
But UEE is not equal to buggy eyes. It is a separate problem.

Also, I fail to see how his aperture any different from normal, "non-buggy" tbh... the first two photos can be discounted, since they are done from below. Try it, everyone has "buggy" eyes, maybe except O'Pry with his gay alien orbits. :unsure:

But UEE is not equal to buggy eyes. It is a separate problem.

Also, I fail to see how his aperture any different from normal, "non-buggy" tbh... the first two photos can be discounted, since they are done from below. Try it, everyone has "buggy" eyes, maybe except O'Pry with his gay alien orbits. :unsure:
UEE is not separate from bug eyes lmfao. UEE is a sign of recessed cranial cault/supras and and supra fat pads. It's literally 50% constituent of bugeyes

People with compact orbitals would still have narrower eyes even from a low angle. Bug eyes is a spectrum, and his case isn't horrible. I found it to be a better term rather than saying "your eyes have suboptimal hooding and compactness"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Attractive for pajeet sadly not white

Streetshitter 1 psl subhuman :LOL:

Chad in Mumbai

Good jaw. I don't know about your frame or height but.

Everything else is below average. Pheno, nose, eyes, skin, location, wallet, etc.

Good jaw. I don't know about your frame or height but.

Everything else is below average. Pheno, nose, eyes, skin, location, wallet, etc.
Height :177.4cm

Flat maxilla, big nose, and bug eyes. If you fix those 3 you will be goodlooking.

You look really good but your phenotype is trash. You need to white Maxx because you're capped real bad from having a shit pheno and coloring with it

Flat maxilla, big nose, and bug eyes. If you fix those 3 you will be goodlooking.
Lol no without an acceptable base pheno you're fucked. Let's just say his ratios matched a north atlantid pheno, he would be fucked because he doesn't match the coloring kek