Rate me

Deleted member 19607

Deleted member 19607

Iron
I'm thinking about mewing, bonesmashing, softmaxxing and maybe gymaxxing. I'm also open to any surgery suggestions ( I'm going to get a rhino).Should I get anything for my jaw and Eye area?

Attachments

• 20220522_215043.jpg
    20220522_215043.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220522_214028.jpg
    20220522_214028.jpg
    818.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220522_214311.jpg
    20220522_214311.jpg
    807.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220522_214254.jpg
    20220522_214254.jpg
    821.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Htrtt
Best route for u is softmaxxing
Work with your nose, get a yamaka and kikemaxx:feelsgood::feelsgood: u can be part of the elite and slay jbs:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 16369
Best route for u is softmaxxing
Work with your nose, get a yamaka and kikemaxx:feelsgood::feelsgood: u can be part of the elite and slay jbs:feelsgood:
Im too high inhib for that shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
Chadlite easily

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 16369
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon
It never even began.

Bad nose, kinda bug eyes, extremely short ramus. MTN with height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Nescorio
Your lips are asymmetric too, guess you have sidebite

Your lower third is also too small, luckily your small forehead saves it

You know you are ugly why u post this shit ? your only chance to survive in this world is to work your ass to get money for surgery

I'm thinking about mewing, bonesmashing, softmaxxing and maybe gymaxxing. I'm also open to any surgery suggestions ( I'm going to get a rhino).Should I get anything for my jaw and Eye area?
Another deformed birdcel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 11gaijin, Hipcel, bogii and 1 other person
You know you are ugly why u post this shit ? your only chance to survive in this world is to work your ass to get money for surgery
Well no fucking shit I'm ugly. I just wanted to know what surgeries to get so I can improve my face.

Well no fucking shit I'm ugly. I just wanted to know what surgeries to get so I can improve my face.
I doubt that they are going to give you the result that you want but you do yours

rhino + something to get rid of UEE and cut that ugly sideburns of your beard off

How much do you think bonesmashing and mewing can change my base? I'm 17 btw since that is relevant to bone growth and development.
You're kind of too old for it tbh. Live ends at 19. Bonesmashing is pure retardation though. Smashing your bloody skull won't do shit.
Also, Gandy has twice the size your skull JFL.
2876281 E7FBBA05 E96F 4BAB 94E5 2FB79559F67F

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19607
Life ends at 19*. Can't even type properly.
Birdcelism is fucking death tier. On par with Manletism. At least fatcels can loose weight and become chads (if they have the bones to begin with)like this guy:

YuKEik 0yssrkTlAzJQ562mOjam8ri4wRQk4OfkeXa8

Pakistan Zindabad

• JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin
Average south-italian be like:

how tall is your head in cm and how tall is your overall height
I'm 6'2 (188cm). I don't know about my head but it is pretty small specially for my body. It probably has something to do with low prenatal t.

Are you arab?

Mewing is useless past 18 unless your a late bloomer. Bone smashing is too risky and unpredictable. Stick with surgeries

lets say it like that. thanks god that you are tall atleast

I'm 6'2 (188cm). I don't know about my head but it is pretty small specially for my body. It probably has something to do with low prenatal t.
well grow a beard, iit will give your narrow jaw more volume and it will give your head more height and balance your facial thirds

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Stallone-lite

midface is like your biggest failto.

Softmaxxing:
1. you NEED facial hair, imo.
2. i dislike this current hairstyle making your upper head look round. get a ahirtyle that makes the top of your head more squqre/box/block like

188cm + 4/10 face = MTN
Bro this guy is a 3.5/10. Height is Cope for sub-HTN, there is no increase in your SMV if you're sub6. Height and frame are a halo for sure if youre HTN not this guy.

Bro this guy is a 3.5/10. Height is Cope for sub-HTN, there is no increase in your SMV if you're sub6. Height and frame are a halo for sure if youre HTN not this guy.
I'd gladly trade 6 inches of my height for a 6psl face. Height is bullshit

lol. It was over before it even started. Brutal.

:blackpill::feelswhy::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: