Rate me

@germanlooks @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
you look good, but you know that already, don't you. Above average facially.

The only thing preventing you from getting laid is probably the fact you don't really try to, which is a must as a male.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
you look good, but you know that already, don't you. Above average facially.

The only thing preventing you from getting laid is probably the fact you don't really try to, which is a must as a male.
I dont try It because i feel they Will laugh of me

I dont try It because i feel they Will laugh of me
I don't think most girls are bold enough to do that even if they wanted to, hell, even guys aren't.

It can happen, but it's very unlikely, it never happened to me, and I believe I may be uglier than you.

I don't think most girls are bold enough to do that even if they wanted to, hell, even guys aren't.

It can happen, but it's very unlikely, it never happened to me, and I believe I may be uglier than you.
And how do u approach them

And how do u approach them
Just go say hi and tell them you found her cute, introduce, have a small talk and asks what she's up to. If she's free, ask her to go get a coffee or something with you. If not, exchange contacts.

Most girls will reject (some will have bfs, or whatever reason that don't matter), it's normal. The majority of them will be nice about it though, whenever it happens, just say bye and leave.