Rate me

@Xangsane Like stay faaaaaaar away from Scandinavia if you're ethnic or short. Had a chadlite friend whos 5'7/5'8 and was basically khhv

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane Like stay faaaaaaar away from Scandinavia if you're ethnic or short. Had a chadlite friend whos 5'7/5'8 and was basically khhv
I'm chadlite but half Arab (and Muslim) and 5'9.5
How good is this?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
I'm chadlite but half Arab (and Muslim) and 5'9.5
How good is this?
If ur not larping u can do fine ig if ur NT. But u've got a severe disadvantage because of ur race and height.

• +1
If ur not larping u can do fine ig if ur NT. But u've got a severe disadvantage because of ur race and height.
I'm not very NT, and I'm a textbook introvert.
Would I be considered well below average?
I also prefer Muslim women.

I'm not very NT, and I'm a textbook introvert.
Would I be considered well below average?
I also prefer Muslim women.
U can slay ghetto chicks if u thugmaxx and ur truly chadlite. But then again u dont know swedish/danish/norwegian, and dk any1, so u dont have any connections

• So Sad
U can slay ghetto chicks if u thugmaxx and ur truly chadlite. But then again u dont know swedish/danish/norwegian, and dk any1, so u dont have any connections
Ghetto? I'd prefer HQNP girls on the thicker side who are also Muslim.
I'm also more on the prettyboy side

Ghetto? I'd prefer HQNP girls on the thicker side who are also Muslim.
I'm also more on the prettyboy side
U either go the posh route or u thuggmax. This is due to the high class state of living, and the immense immigration over the years in all 3 countries. Choose one. U can also go the emo/hipster route but that's more niche, and requires you to be in very specific communities in the urban areas.

• +1
U either go the posh route or u thuggmax. This is due to the high class state of living, and the immense immigration over the years in all 3 countries. Choose one. U can also go the emo/hipster route but that's more niche, and requires you to be in very specific communities in the urban areas.
I'd rather go the posh route as long as the girl I end up with is Muslim, HQNP and ideally Arab or mixed but she can even be black.

I'd rather go the posh route as long as the girl I end up with is Muslim, HQNP and ideally Arab or mixed but she can even be black.
Over. Posh girls want white poshmaxxed socialcirclemaxxed guys. U NEED SOCIAL CIRCLE/SOCIAL STATUS to go the posh route. Sorry. The chance of you linking up with the high class/posh people without having connections beforehand is comically low.

• So Sad
Over. Posh girls want white poshmaxxed socialcirclemaxxed guys. U NEED SOCIAL CIRCLE/SOCIAL STATUS to go the posh route. Sorry. The chance of you linking up with the high class/posh people without having connections beforehand is comically low.
Do even ethnic and mixed posh girls only want white guys? :feelswhy:
I mean, I'm half white if that counts, but my name is very Arabic and I'm a practicing Muslim :feelswhy:

Do even ethnic and mixed posh girls only want white guys? :feelswhy:
I mean, I'm half white if that counts, but my name is very Arabic and I'm a practicing Muslim :feelswhy:
99% of posh girls are white. A few asians and mixed people too. Tbh I've never seen a posh muslim in my life. I've seen like 2 posh indian guys and a few posh asian girls. Again 99% white. Yeah over. Don't go Scandinavia. Why would u even consider it? They're known to be the hardest countries to slay in. Like look at Sweden for ex. Shits incel central :lul:

• So Sad
99% of posh girls are white. A few asians and mixed people too. Tbh I've never seen a posh muslim in my life. I've seen like 2 posh indian guys and a few posh asian girls. Again 99% white. Yeah over. Don't go Scandinavia. Why would u even consider it? They're known to be the hardest countries to slay in. Like look at Sweden for ex. Shits incel central :lul:
I'm glad I don't live there, but I'm not looking to slay because it's illegal to have premarital sex outside of my religion (my laycount is 1 but I regret this).

Where are the Muslim girls then, and what ethnicity are they?

I'm glad I don't live there, but I'm not looking to slay because it's illegal to have premarital sex outside of my religion (my laycount is 1 but I regret this).

Where are the Muslim girls then, and what ethnicity are they?
Lots of Muslim girls. They are in urban parts of Scandinavia, and u find them in the more ghetto parts of the cities. They go for thugmaxxers or other ethnic guys in general. Most are from the middle east and africa.

• +1
Lots of Muslim girls. They are in urban parts of Scandinavia, and u find them in the more ghetto parts of the cities. They go for thugmaxxers or other ethnic guys in general. Most are from the middle east and africa.
Nice. I can understand why they're in the more ghetto parts of the cities; institutional racism and whites don't want them around the "posh" areas. This sucks.

Nice. I can understand why they're in the more ghetto parts of the cities; institutional racism and whites don't want them around the "posh" areas. This sucks.
Old people being racist is a meme. I live around posh people all the time. I can assure you, that young posh white guys are some of the most racist people on the planet.:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Scandi's are high class and are all prettyboymaxxing. Everyone is gymmaxxed and tanmaxxed too.
From which scandi country are u from

These mfs saying htn need to go outside. Chadlite at least

Old people being racist is a meme. I live around posh people all the time. I can assure you, that young posh white guys are some of the most racist people on the planet.:ROFLMAO:
They are. I had too many negative encounters with them in school and university.