• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: VHD
Disgusting. Lose fat go to gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
man what the hell even are those facial expressions it looks like you're in the midst of shitting yourself

OP, did you make those silly faces on purpose?

21 years old
Jbw can't even save u and you'll get worse with age, for now leanmmax and see where it gets u

Whats wrong with my facial expressions

Can i fix it if i lose fat
Maybe i recommend painting ur hair and eyebrows darker tho because it looks too feminin atm and getting a tan i could see u as MTN if u looksmax

Whats wrong with my facial expressions

Can i fix it if i lose fat
You should take pictures while relaxed. Don’t make unnecessary movements. Post them again while relaxed this time.

Maybe i recommend painting ur hair and eyebrows darker tho because it looks too feminin atm and getting a tan i could see u as MTN if u looksmax
No, i like my blondness

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
No, i like my blondness
I'm saying maybe dark blonde like dirty blonde cause girls ain't rlly digging that shit unless ur an 8

U need to loose weight cause rn u are subhuman

Lose weight. How tall are you?

I'm saying maybe dark blonde like dirty blonde cause girls ain't rlly digging that shit unless ur an 8
No, my natural hair fits me well. I dont imagine me having something different color

Damn thats mogger size. You have potential. It will be a long journey but you will see great progress fast.

High priority / quick wins:
Lose weight
Shave off whatever the fuck that beard is supposed to be
Get a haircut that's shorter on the sides, you have nice hair
Get new glasses and some decent clothes

Long run:
Minox for eyebrows, maybe even colour them in
Build muscle
See if you still have major failos when you are lean and then maybe think about surgery. Don't think you are gonna need it.

Im on a diet. Im 195 cm
Tbh you look like shit right now, but you got potential. You're huge and have somewhat masculine features. Lose weight, get as lean as possible. Besides your weight problem, your biggest failo is your colouring. What do you do for skincare? I recommend you get tanned and take supplements that will darken your features. There's a couple of guides on the looksmax selection of this forum and they're all fairly good.

Basically lose weight and come back. What's your current weight?

Start running and start fasting. When you eat, be at a caloric deficit. If you drink or take any drugs, immediately drop that as well.

You can ascend.

This. Dark blond is near perfect hair colour. It's blond, so it has rarity, but it is dark enough where it can look like a lion's mane. Unless you're giga masculine, very light blond is a failio.

Damn thats mogger size. You have potential. It will be a long journey but you will see great progress fast.

High priority / quick wins:
Lose weight
Shave off whatever the fuck that beard is supposed to be
Get a haircut that's shorter on the sides, you have nice hair
Get new glasses and some decent clothes

Long run:
Minox for eyebrows, maybe even colour them in
Build muscle
See if you still have major failos when you are lean and then maybe think about surgery. Don't think you are gonna need it.
1)Im on diet
2)Hair grows very slow, its nothing, its not noticeable in real life
3)You mean "undercut" haircut? Yeah, it looks good, i know. I will do it when i will lose at least 20 kg
4)Damn, whats wrong with them? I just bought them week ago. Scheisse

5)Why lol
Tbh you look like shit right now, but you got potential. You're huge and have somewhat masculine features. Lose weight, get as lean as possible. Besides your weight problem, your biggest failo is your colouring. What do you do for skincare? I recommend you get tanned and take supplements that will darken your features. There's a couple of guides on the looksmax selection of this forum and they're all fairly good.

Basically lose weight and come back. What's your current weight?

Start running and start fasting. When you eat, be at a caloric deficit. If you drink or take any drugs, immediately drop that as well.

You can ascend.

Im 140kg. I can quick lose 10 kg for month if i eat proportionally and not much, excluding sweet and floury. Im already on a diet.
And Why you so obcessed with my hair lol

1)Im on diet
2)Hair grows very slow, its nothing, its not noticeable in real life
3)You mean "undercut" haircut? Yeah, it looks good, i know. I will do it when i will lose at least 20 kg
4)Damn, whats wrong with them? I just bought them week ago. Scheisse

5)Why lol

Im 140kg. I can quick lose 10 kg for month if i eat proportionally and not much, excluding sweet and floury. Im already on a diet.
And Why you so obcessed with my hair lol

What do you mean your beard is not noticeable in real life? If I see it on your phone cam I can definitely see it in real life. Just get a clean shave bro.
And there are plenty of examples here that show you fuller/darker eyebrows are an ez looksmax for blonde guys

Because light hair is usually a failio on men. But you don't necessarily need to change it. However getting dark eyebrows is an absolute MUST. Light eyebrows always look like shit. They'll drastically improve your eye area. Light eyebrows look sickly and weak. I mean, I am trying to recommend you tips that will help you get better with women, if your goal is just to get healthy just stick to what you're doing. You probably could cut down as low as 100kg.

Your glasses are just poor in terms of fashion. There's nicer frames, unironically ask a girl to help you out with this as I have done IRL and it helped a lot. If you don't wear them all the time, it doesn't really matter. It's the least important thing.

And shave. If it's visible in shitty pics, it's visible IRL. It looks like my pubes if I dyed them platinum blond. It looks disgusting in all honesty.

Report back when you're closer to 120kg.

You also seem to be very stuck on some ideas as to what you look like or think looks good, but listen to advice here. Not all of it, but there are lots of people who know how to slay and what women like. Don't sound so dismissive.

Best of luck.