Rate Me

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and MakinMogReturns
Jfl he actually looks like that irl. I thought his midface was morphed longer
Yeah son does look strange proof psl means nothing and pheno is everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Hi I'm 19 please rate me also I have a serious case of autism, people call me creepy or weird, so I never approached a girl. Is there anything I can improve? my parents are somali.
View attachment 1903819
You’re really handsome- like an 8. Your autism shouldn’t be that much of an obstacle given the way you look.

• Love it
Reactions: Kooshin
You look Indian

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You’re really handsome- like an 8. Your autism shouldn’t be that much of an obstacle given the way you look.
an 8? lol

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Erik-Jón
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and MakinMogReturns
@AscendingHero @SubhumanCurrycel @Preston miring his lima tier medial canthus :love:

you sound gay i'm completely an 8 keep coping and also to that fat white turd
you got potential just lighten your skin with tretinoin and get MSE to widen your palate

you sound gay i'm completely an 8 keep coping and also to that fat white turd
@Erik-Jón should I run his face on dating apps compared to mine to show this incel?

Your one of the very few people who would be rated lower on the normie scale than psl scale.

• WTF
Reactions: Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón should I run his face on dating apps compared to mine to show this incel?

Your one of the very few people who would be rated lower on the normie scale than psl scale.

No don’t ever post someone’s face without there permission

Ask him and if he says yes then sure

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

yet you refuse to post your face you subhuman, your words mean nothing because you aren't even confident to post yourself

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, MakinMogReturns and to be human
yet you refuse to post your face you subhuman, your words mean nothing because you aren't even confident to post yourself
He's tyronelite very good looking

But he's 5'7, to answer your question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and MakinMogReturns
I’ve posted my face tons of times wdym?

You’re somali?

Because you pheno mogg all other blacks I have seen. Also if you end up with white Stacy, Expect Meeks level kids.

Because you pheno mogg all other blacks I have seen. Also if you end up with white Stacy, Expect Meeks level kids.
Your grandmother is somali, what is your ethnicity?

a horrid fucking pic to rate.. jesus christ

you look like a 4/10 AT BEST.. facially