Rate me

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
I wanna know if I am either a sub 5, LTN, MTN, or HTN. I believe a big failios for me is that I lack high sexual dimorphism. As for height I am 5’11 barefoot so it is a small failo but not my biggest issue. As for my face here it is:

Attachments

• FE6BF803-C0DC-4B68-BF15-93ADB98C6EB9.jpeg
    FE6BF803-C0DC-4B68-BF15-93ADB98C6EB9.jpeg
    617.7 KB · Views: 0
  • C2B4404F-64A9-45EA-AF78-5CD62DA7E217.jpeg
    C2B4404F-64A9-45EA-AF78-5CD62DA7E217.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • F0B03050-5B63-4376-ADDA-D99A56E487BE.jpeg
    F0B03050-5B63-4376-ADDA-D99A56E487BE.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, try2beme and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Now I know why you would choose to be an ugly foid rather than chad :ogre: you're white and kinda feminine, probably low-T.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Canwefixit
Now I know why you would choose to be an ugly foid rather than chad :ogre: you're white and kinda feminine, probably low-T.
Yeah t is my biggest failo. Maybe I should do some masculinity maxing like gym, boxing, roids, tattoos?

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Try gymmaxxing
Gymaxxing could work but I probably have shit muscle building genes. Plus gym is a bigger commitment than most realise: eating lots of food, sleeping 9 hours a night, 2 hours a day in the gym, discipline needed. Also for all that hard work it would be a huge L to lift for two years and just become a bloated gymcel. Meanwhile a foid can be fat and get way better treatment from the opposite sex than a gymcel would.

You look a bit like a pedophile. go to the gym and sort out that pedophile hair

• +1
You look a bit like a pedophile. go to the gym and sort out that pedophile hair
As for my hair I have had more success with women since it’s gotten longer. But women keep telling me I would suit a mullet. This haircut is 10 months growth from skinhead to present. I’d say it’s about time to look into getting the hair styled.

Normie

• +1
As for my hair I have had more success with women since it’s gotten longer. But women keep telling me I would suit a mullet. This haircut is 10 months growth from skinhead to present. I’d say it’s about time to look into getting the hair styled.
Fuck ye go for the mullet thatl get rid the scary hippie pedo vibe u hv rn, no offence js a bit of craic

• +1
Fuck ye go for the mullet thatl get rid the scary hippie pedo vibe u hv rn, no offence js a bit of craic
Yeah true so mullet is a good haircut for a man?

• +1
Reactions: BoneyAlexander
I wanna know if I am either a sub 5, LTN, MTN, or HTN. I believe a big failios for me is that I lack high sexual dimorphism. As for height I am 5’11 barefoot so it is a small failo but not my biggest issue. As for my face here it is:
what's ur experience been with bitches

• +1
what's ur experience been with bitches
I am 20 years old now and been trying to pull bitches since age 17. I have only used online dating as my approach but would get jack shit maybe a date or two every few months which would lead to nothing. Then I would delete the apps and cope then 6 months later back on them. But then a few months ago I went clubbing and I pulled a 450lb black girl and fucked her. Then I went clubbing a week later and a 23yo milf crackhead was DTF but I declined due to not wanting AIDS. And ever since that I been clubbing 5 more times but 0 success. So my body count is one and my kiss count is 6.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, Akhi, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
I am 20 years old now and been trying to pull bitches since age 17. I have only used online dating as my approach but would get jack shit maybe a date or two every few months which would lead to nothing. Then I would delete the apps and cope then 6 months later back on them. But then a few months ago I went clubbing and I pulled a 450lb black girl and fucked her. Then I went clubbing a week later and a 23yo milf crackhead was DTF but I declined due to not wanting AIDS. And ever since that I been clubbing 5 more times but 0 success. So my body count is one and my kiss count is 6.
Brutal. First pic looks pretty feminine, but third pic looks a good balance of feminine+masculine. If dating apps dont' work then no point using them till smv is higher. OLD even for chads is hyper flaky. Seems they need to get like 50-100 matches and like 5-10 dates set up till 1-2 bitches actually show up and are HTB are better.

Perhaps consider a big gym max, and then in the mean time pursue jb foids who would appreciate your softer pretty boy features rather then older roasties who want a masculine man. I think you can easily still get foids on yubo or wizz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Blackgymmax and Canwefixit
Brutal. First pic looks pretty feminine, but third pic looks a good balance of feminine+masculine. If dating apps dont' work then no point using them till smv is higher. OLD even for chads is hyper flaky. Seems they need to get like 50-100 matches and like 5-10 dates set up till 1-2 bitches actually show up and are HTB are better.

Perhaps consider a big gym max, and then in the mean time pursue jb foids who would appreciate your softer pretty boy features rather then older roasties who want a masculine man. I think you can easily still get foids on yubo or wizz
Yeah OLD is terrible. I have tried yubo but most of the foids there are flakey too. Dating apps don’t work for my SMV.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
do you get alot of attention from women, some or nothing
thats your answer

• +1
do you get alot of attention from women, some or nothing
thats your answer
in between nothing and some. I do need to go out a few more times to see. 10 more times I will go clubbing and if my results are nothing then I will know I am a sub 5.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Enfant terrible
in between nothing and some. I do need to go out a few more times to see. 10 more times I will go clubbing and if my results are nothing then I will know I am a sub 5.
i would gymmax aswell normally most men will get atleast some attention after that

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Canwefixit
i would gymmax aswell normally most men will get atleast some attention after that
I am 62kg atm. I am scared of losing my jawline and having a fat face. I think I have bad face fat genetics as my mum has a fat face at 90kg

I am 62kg atm. I am scared of losing my jawline and having a fat face. I think I have bad face fat genetics as my mum has a fat face at 90kg
just lean lean bulk
we are the same height iam 70kg and i feel thin at the moment

• +1
MTN imo

• +1
just lean lean bulk
Cheers. I feel like gymmaxxing doesn’t do a lot. It’s like 60% face, 35% height and 5% gym imo.

Yeah OLD is terrible. I have tried yubo but most of the foids there are flakey too. Dating apps don’t work for my SMV.
Maybe try approaching near a high school area with jb. Older foids won’t appreciate your look unless (26+). But their gross anyways. Btw which country u in . Surprised only some fat she boon would smash you easily. Have you tried cold approach

• +1
MTN overall.

Your face is really developed, a lot of forward growth, you have a really good starting point. Your goals should be to eyebrowmax and rhino, you will get a nice improvement. Here is a quick morph I made:

Just by fixing your nose you improve a lot, together with eyebrows and maybe dying your hair you will look good.

What do you have to lose? You already have 0 smv.

• +1
Where do you live? I couldnt imagine you doing piss poor

• +1
beardmaxx and fix your goofy hair

• +1
this idiot just said 5'11 is a failo.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, SoberAndRetarded, Deleted member 21062 and 2 others
just lean lean bulk
Lean bulk is possible for some but some facial fat is bound to happen. Its a temporary looks min. If you chew gum it will sharpen your jawline and at higher body fat it will still show.

• +1
Maybe try approaching near a high school area with jb. Older foids won’t appreciate your look unless (26+). But their gross anyways. Btw which country u in . Surprised only some fat she boon would smash you easily. Have you tried cold approach
Why would older foids appreciate my look? I thought they wanted masculine men? I haven’t tried cold approach.
MTN overall.

Your face is really developed, a lot of forward growth, you have a really good starting point. Your goals should be to eyebrowmax and rhino, you will get a nice improvement. Here is a quick morph I made:

View attachment 1931816

Just by fixing your nose you improve a lot, together with eyebrows and maybe dying your hair you will look good.
Thank you.
Where do you live? I couldnt imagine you doing piss poor
UK
this idiot just said 5'11 is a failo.
I do believe 5’11 is a failo, 6’0 is neutral for SMV and anything about 6’1 is a halo.
Lean bulk is possible for some but some facial fat is bound to happen. Its a temporary looks min. If you chew gum it will sharpen your jawline and at higher body fat it will still show.
True but surely chewing + high body fat = chubby cheeks and rounder face?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why would older foids appreciate my look? I thought they wanted masculine men? I haven’t tried cold approach.

Thank you.

UK

I do believe 5’11 is a failo, 6’0 is neutral for SMV and anything about 6’1 is a halo.

Ah the UK, over

• +1
Ah the UK, over
Perhaps the UK is where the old cel masculine look is favored , but plenty of masthethic chads do well with godo body. Honestly some roids would do him wonders if he keeps his hair. But he could just go to norway or Sweden or Finland and run blond hair blue eye game with the local chicks.

• +1
Perhaps the UK is where the old cel masculine look is favored , but plenty of masthethic chads do well with godo body. Honestly some roids would do him wonders if he keeps his hair. But he could just go to norway or Sweden or Finland and run blond hair blue eye game with the local chicks.
Yeah the UK favoured the masculine look. Girls will actually mean it when they say looks don’t matter because some ugly dude will get a girl and we will wonder why? But then we realise he is 6’3, dark triad, gang member, beardmaxxed. Meanwhile the 5’11 pretty boys with better looking faces are incel

Yeah the UK favoured the masculine look. Girls will actually mean it when they say looks don’t matter because some ugly dude will get a girl and we will wonder why? But then we realise he is 6’3, dark triad, gang member, beardmaxxed. Meanwhile the 5’11 pretty boys with better looking faces are incel
Its not just a uk thing. Its city dependent

• +1
Only "incel " online due to getting mogged. In terms of raw sex appeal a masthethic hunk is always going to be able to generate that ,but niko gets tons of lays with his face alone, suggesting that a pretty boy can get tons of pussy also. I think its location dependent also. Foids not as picky in scandanvian countries then UK which has been consistently described as hell.

I think OP should try to cold approach. IRL life will likely yield better results for him . Also jb would like his look so probably near high schools works or malls.

• +1
Only "incel " online due to getting mogged. In terms of raw sex appeal a masthethic hunk is always going to be able to generate that ,but niko gets tons of lays with his face alone, suggesting that a pretty boy can get tons of pussy also. I think its location dependent also. Foids not as picky in scandanvian countries then UK which has been consistently described as hell.

I think OP should try to cold approach. IRL life will likely yield better results for him . Also jb would like his look so probably near high schools works or malls.
The thing is to get laid as a pretty boy your face must be very good looking (top 1%) meanwhile to get laid by mogging, you need to only be top 20% in terms of masculinity. Also when it comes to pretty boys, women sense their low testosterone levels so they try to cuff them in a relationship and the females try to further control the pretty boy as they know low testosterone = more willingness to obey. Being the masculine jock is the best way to get pussy. Women are happy for a masculine jock to use their body but when a pretty boy does it, he is a misogynist because the woman wanted a relationship with the pretty boy.

The thing is to get laid as a pretty boy your face must be very good looking (top 1%) meanwhile to get laid by mogging, you need to only be top 20% in terms of masculinity. Also when it comes to pretty boys, women sense their low testosterone levels so they try to cuff them in a relationship and the females try to further control the pretty boy as they know low testosterone = more willingness to obey. Being the masculine jock is the best way to get pussy. Women are happy for a masculine jock to use their body but when a pretty boy does it, he is a misogynist because the woman wanted a relationship with the pretty boy.
Yea and masculine jocks also have jb appeal as long as facially don't look older then 25-27 imo. I remember the most popular teacher was some dude in his early 30s with a gym cel body. Dude was the gym teacher and foid track and volleyball coach. They did however like some older teachers with just avg gym cel bodies too Dif races. JB have lower standards I noticed.

• +1

Thank you.

UK

Older foids want the opposite essentially , they see their dissipating youth and are turned on by a young pretty boy . Its not always true as others might value a man with a older rugged look. But the good news is you have jb appeal, so stick to meeting them near high schools and malls. Later on hop on roids. But considering your look , you look nordic and scandanvian and they build muscle easily, so you may be able to just get a great body natty. But it will take years, so you could just do roids and skip the time wait.

• +1
Older foids want the opposite essentially , they see their dissipating youth and are turned on by a young pretty boy . Its not always true as others might value a man with a older rugged look. But the good news is you have jb appeal, so stick to meeting them near high schools and malls. Later on hop on roids. But considering your look , you look nordic and scandanvian and they build muscle easily, so you may be able to just get a great body natty. But it will take years, so you could just do roids and skip the time wait.
Although I haven’t pulled much, a few weeks back I was at a bar and some 30 year old Indian milf who likes white guys was giving me interest and added me on Snapchat. I then abandoned her as I went to the bar and ended up losing track of time talking to some man about shit. I didn’t really think a 30yo milf would be into me. As for muscles, why are most blonde haired men skinny and have shit frames if they build muscle easily? Most blonde guys look like low testosterone pussys

Although I haven’t pulled much, a few weeks back I was at a bar and some 30 year old Indian milf who likes white guys was giving me interest and added me on Snapchat. I then abandoned her as I went to the bar and ended up losing track of time talking to some man about shit. I didn’t really think a 30yo milf would be into me. As for muscles, why are most blonde haired men skinny and have shit frames if they build muscle easily? Most blonde guys look like low testosterone pussys
Your hormonal profile might be off, as most blond hair blue eyed with their viking/scandanvain roots build muscle easily. Have you tried to gym cel seriously with a good diet, cause if you haven't its difficult to count yourself out.

• +1
Your hormonal profile might be off, as most blond hair blue eyed with their viking/scandanvain roots build muscle easily. Have you tried to gym cel seriously with a good diet, cause if you haven't its difficult to count yourself out.
I’ve never gymcelled before. I usually eat 1500calories a day as I cba to eat due to depression from the blackpill and how over it is. Maybe that’s why my t is low as growing up my diet was also terrible.

You have low sex appeal. But @Canwefixit? Imo, we can't.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21062