Rate me

germcel

germcel

Bronze
Hey Guys, haven been here for a while. I pushed down my bodyfat and eat very clean and healthy. I also supplement high dosage of Vitamin C.

What you think?
Me1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
shit pic

• +1
Reactions: GazerGazer and Deleted member 22354
187cm (dont know in ft sry)
Same height, I'd say you look pretty good facially, I don't know what your forehead and hairline will look like but I might even say low level Chadlite

Remove the beanie :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23642, GRIID, Prettyboy and 4 others
Same height, I'd say you look pretty good facially, I don't know what your forehead and hairline will look like but I might even say low level Chadlite
Thanks alot man my hairline is thinning a little but thank god it stopped over the time so far. Ong if my hair disappear i might rope my personality is shit socially awkward around woman etc.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
HTN, good eyecolor.

HTN. Your face looks rugged and masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell and PointOfNoReturn
WhatsApp Image 2022 11 17 at 192450

Heres another one im searching for a good one without cap a moment

And the beard is also shit it was an experiment

Main reason why i returned to this forum is the honest feedback. Everywhere else people get called chad 10/10 no matter how shitty they look

capped at MTN. If lean muscular maybe HTN smv wise

@StreegeReturn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
so what kind of woman can i expect to have sucess with?
Depends on other factors. Looks are only one aspect. Even if someone is chad, but a neet/mental, he will have strong problems in the dating market, because he is not properly developed psychologically.

You should focus imo looks wise on tan, better hairstyle and beard and a lean (10% bf) muscular body. You have a good height. And again hair and beard, looks like shit tbh. I would do those softmaxxes first if i were you before considering any hadmaxxes.

To answer your question, on tinder you will hardly succeed at the moment, you hardly have any kind of sex appeal, you need to work on that. You can also date HTB without any problems via social circle.

• +1
Reactions: germcel
Depends on other factors. Looks are only one aspect. Even if someone is chad, but a neet/mental, he will have strong problems in the dating market, because he is not properly developed psychologically.

You should focus imo looks wise on tan, better hairstyle and beard and a lean (10% bf) muscular body. You have a good height. And again hair and beard, looks like shit tbh. I would do those softmaxxes first if i were you before considering any hadmaxxes.

To answer your question, on tinder you will hardly succeed at the moment, you hardly have any kind of sex appeal, you need to work on that. You can also date HTB without any problems via social circle.
Bro youre absoluteley right on that. I really had a long time no contact with any kind of looksmaxxing content anymore and i was actually doing very good. And not that i want to say ur wrong on tinder but with my height in my profile and some good pics(can send u the exact pics if u like) i had some pretty good sucess on tinder on the average girls but im aware that average woman might not enough for some people on this forum but for me it was good enough so far. But idk im at a point again where i doubt in myself because im a strong beliver in blackpill but i still dont understand why some hot chicks are so easy to get and some ugly chicks are arrogant asf that doesnt apply on any blackpill rule and still confuses me.

MTN. Mirin eyes

Bro youre absoluteley right on that. I really had a long time no contact with any kind of looksmaxxing content anymore and i was actually doing very good. And not that i want to say ur wrong on tinder but with my height in my profile and some good pics(can send u the exact pics if u like) i had some pretty good sucess on tinder on the average girls but im aware that average woman might not enough for some people on this forum but for me it was good enough so far. But idk im at a point again where i doubt in myself because im a strong beliver in blackpill but i still dont understand why some hot chicks are so easy to get and some ugly chicks are arrogant asf that doesnt apply on any blackpill rule and still confuses me.
Deutsche Demokratische Republik badboy turkroach halo in effect.

its really crazy how nobody irl tells you the truth. like i said ive been away from any looksmaxxing/incel forums for 2 years and i really got used to people saying i look like a model or chad but i mean what is it worth if its pleasing. rather hard truth then beautiful lie

htn with that height leave the forum

htn with that height leave the forum
bro tbh i really think i should. i was 22 when i discovered blackpill and i was 100% coninced looks is everything. and while i was ascending boys that looked after these forum standards like a 3/10 were hooking up with girls like a HTB or even more. I really lost trust in blackpill and feel like i wasted some time. im not saying blackpill doesnt exist i just say even if you look like shit you definitley can have a girl better looking then u. hypergamy is might true but u cant generalize it. I also made my own dating experiences and can say it doesnt always apply on the blackpill.

HTN and good height.
bro tbh i really think i should. i was 22 when i discovered blackpill and i was 100% coninced looks is everything. and while i was ascending boys that looked after these forum standards like a 3/10 were hooking up with girls like a HTB or even more. I really lost trust in blackpill and feel like i wasted some time. im not saying blackpill doesnt exist i just say even if you look like shit you definitley can have a girl better looking then u. hypergamy is might true but u cant generalize it. I also made my own dating experiences and can say it doesnt always apply on the blackpill.
These guys are autistic. Blackpill is true in that you will get judged by your looks, and looks matter. They're 75+% of the game, and normies will delude themselves and you into thinking otherwise. Looks matter more if you are far away from the mean. Chads can do whatever they want and will still be desirable, subhumans can do whatever they want and will still be undesirable. But for most of us in the middle? A lot more matters. Being NT is usually more than enough to get you a gf (provided you aren't extremely ugly or short). WIth your stats, tall and HTN, some gymmaxxing and NT should make you do very well irl

HTN and good height.

These guys are autistic. Blackpill is true in that you will get judged by your looks, and looks matter. They're 75+% of the game, and normies will delude themselves and you into thinking otherwise. Looks matter more if you are far away from the mean. Chads can do whatever they want and will still be desirable, subhumans can do whatever they want and will still be undesirable. But for most of us in the middle? A lot more matters. Being NT is usually more than enough to get you a gf (provided you aren't extremely ugly or short). WIth your stats, tall and HTN, some gymmaxxing and NT should make you do very well irl
Like i said blackpill is real and looks matter. But giving urself borders like saying if ur a normie u can only date down to the ugly woman just isnt true i dont think this curve goes linear i would say based on what i say irl normies upwards can also date upwards when they have an outstanding character/personality or talents etc. being a normie and not having "ugly" features is the lowest requirements but with those u can do alot. What im trying to say is dont set urself boundaries in terms of woman u should always give it a try to and u would be suprised that even if u got rejected by an ugly girl before sometimes u get to fuck a high tier woman with small effort.

That was my biggest problem when i once got rejected by an ugly girl i thought i had to date lower which isnt true because afterwards i got some girls way better looking. U really cant generalize

Like i said blackpill is real and looks matter. But giving urself borders like saying if ur a normie u can only date down to the ugly woman just isnt true i dont think this curve goes linear i would say based on what i say irl normies upwards can also date upwards when they have an outstanding character/personality or talents etc. being a normie and not having "ugly" features is the lowest requirements but with those u can do alot. What im trying to say is dont set urself boundaries in terms of woman u should always give it a try to and u would be suprised that even if u got rejected by an ugly girl before sometimes u get to fuck a high tier woman with small effort.
I mean at the end of the day its not a hard science you will see how people react to you irl. If a girl that mogs you in psl is attracted to you just go along with it. You have a lot of opportunities