ULTIMATE ASCENSION (16-17)

This proves that losing weight is 80% of looksmaxing. Guy is very handsome under the fat. What I'm saying is - that if you aren't gonna hardmaxx, and still look meh when lean, you've basically reached your potential. Can't fraud bones.

Currycels on this forum will see this and think that it's achievable. Truth is OP already had a good base, he just put in the work and dedication to fully flesh it out. Goodwork though OP, what hardmaxxes are you considering. I can't think of any I'd recommend looking at these pics. You're basically chad and I wouldn't want to run the risk of getting bogged.
This proves that losing weight is 80% of looksmaxing. Guy is very handsome under the fat. What I'm saying is - that if you aren't gonna hardmaxx, and still look meh when lean, you've basically reached your potential. Can't fraud bones.
But I also want to say to graycels here that MTN is not over. NT matters and gives results. Read the BOTB threads and leave this place. It will make you less NT, and THAT does mean it's over. NT>Looks.

If I could make it, you can too
Not necessarily, he can live a good life though. You are 2.5 percentile.

Mirin hard ngl

• Love it
Reactions: BrianMoser
Mirin hard, good job m8

Howd you change your eye area, and howd you lean up