Rate me

D

Deleted member 24487

Iron
43149318 667983000239742 3484848189511565312 n

• +1
Reactions: Allandro and horizon
MTN-HTN. Main failos are negative hooding on your eyes and slight negative eyebrow tilt.

Your hairstyle looks odd in this photo. Maybe it's just the wind though.

you're a beautiful man

major failo is big ass ears, and you could be leaner. but not that big of a deal though

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WhiteGoodman
High HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, untouchable_coper, Deleted member 22253 and 1 other person
I would say HTN would good potential for Chadlite with softmax alone. Here are my proposed adjustments.

- Leanmax much harder. I can tell the defined jawline is definitely there under the excess fat. Keto, fasting, and cardio will do you crazy justice.

- Hairstyle looks very interesting... not sure what's going on here. Could be a too high of a hairline, but try another style. You could slay with growing out your regular hair with medium sides + curtains as long as your hairline is not too high.

- Eyebrows are slight nct, giving a prey/unconfident look. Have a professional tame/pluck/trim to give pct shapes. Just make sure they're not overdone and don't try to slay for a week after doing them (will look overdone for a week).

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 22253 and WhiteGoodman
Would benefit alot from growing out the hair

wtf is that hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Mouthbreath
Kinda retarded looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
not bad at all, your gl

Keep barking for me you mongrel shitskin curry subhuman dog feces.

I would stomp you like a mudpatch. With your weak subhuman curry slave of every races genes you would be dead within minutes.

The Brits made a mistake not genociding you dardic/pee-sian curry subhumans and replaced you with white settlers. That region of the world can feed billions. Too bad its wasted on the lowest of plow subhuman genetic trash curries.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Keep barking for me you mongrel shitskin curry subhuman dog feces.

I would stomp you like a mudpatch. With your weak subhuman curry slave of every races genes you would be dead within minutes.

The Brits made a mistake not genociding you dardic/pee-sian curry subhumans and replaced you with white settlers. That region of the world can feed billions. Too bad its wasted on the lowest of plow subhuman genetic trash curries.
Jfl keep crying for me you abused shitskin afghan goatfucking subhuman dog

Disgusting effeminate dancing ladyboy piglet tranny

You're nothing more than a miscegenated mix of curry and gook larping as aryan who wishes to be White like me

Your people's history is nothing but giga compilation of being cucked either by us, the mongols, the Russians, or the Ameriburgers

And speaking of the Slavic mongrels, they utterly cucked your entire race not too long ago in the 20th century which is why you're even in Pashtunland in the first place, you're basically a minority refugee populace in durka durka land which is why the Taliban rapes your people on a daily basis :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 14984 and ascension

Jfl keep crying for me you abused shitskin afghan goatfucking subhuman dog

Disgusting effeminate dancing ladyboy piglet tranny

You're nothing more than a miscegenated mix of curry and gook larping as aryan who wishes to be White like me

Your people's history is nothing but giga compilation of being cucked either by us, the mongols, the Russians, or the Ameriburgers

And speaking of the Slavic mongrels, they utterly cucked your entire race not too long ago in the 20th century which is why you're even in Pashtunland in the first place, you're basically a minority refugee populace in durka durka land which is why the Taliban rapes your people on a daily basis :lul:
You are dardic curry lol. And sandnigger pee-sian added in as if thats something to brag about. Lol Literal gypsy genetics and pheno lmao

8URUNdvUQhptJAPW76hMoS

A race of shitskin subhuman beggars roaming the streets infesting all countries.

No amount of white blood will ever make you shitskin curries white. You will never be white. never. Rofl

This is how you were made

This:

3208418 286797940 3082725201990671 1212827584684704553 n 1

Enslaving and raping this for 3000 of years:

Muckaty June2014 Doris Kelly Gladys Brown and Elaine Peckham

= your disgusting mongrel race of absolute giga subhuman feces

Bibi gulbakht hunza

Michael jordan laughing

Attachments

• stockholm-beggar-3-350x303.jpg
    stockholm-beggar-3-350x303.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Dystopian
You are dardic curry lol. And sandnigger pee-sian added in as if thats something to brag about. Lol Literal gypsy genetics and pheno lmao

View attachment 2004125

The same Dardic "curries" and "gypsy" genetics/pheno you keep spamming in you pathetic attempt to be lumped in as "huwite too" right?

You ethnics hates whites but still wanna be white jfl
Ethnic delusions never ceases to amaze me.
What about this guy?
If you remove the hat, he looks like an Amish man.
3207922 3114852 1665649899765 1

It's pathetic. Have some respect

A race of shitskin subhuman beggars roaming the streets infesting all countries.

"afghan tajik"
Screenshot 2021 11 07 16 38 48

So aryan, so fair and handsome bro *bhai

tajik tajik

No amount of white blood will ever make you shitskin curries white. You will never be white. never. Rofl
Jfl talk about a lack of self-awareness, you're projecting giga hard rn and don't even realize you're doing the very exact thing you're accusing me of.

You cherrypick the best pics you can find of people that aren't even your own just to try to be accepted by actual Whites
3207922 3114852 1665649899765 1

Then call me a shitskin when my "ethnic" side is Whiter than you mongrelized subhumans could ever dream of being
1644421956907-png.1531887
+

And then you cry about how I'll "never be White" when I never even cared about being White until you brought up what White people thought...
A78

Doesnt matter you still look curry to whites. The differenc between north Indian, pakistani, pashtun and persian is negligible

The only iranics who can escape the curry tax are some Tajiks.
FVR eIyXwAAcVr9

...and that's without even mentioning the fact that I'm already half White,
North Atlantid

Which I know for a fact makes you seethe with brutal jealousy :lul:
70a

You are still a deathnic subhuman dog.

Your father/mother tried to upgrade their race by mixing with a superior white person lol but failed miserably as half whites are still seen as inferior shitskin subhuman dogs lmao

@chaddyboi66

Meanwhile you're just some ethnic curry/gook dog barking for me in some random kabuli cave, fucking goats or hiding from the Taliban so turn you into some dancing ladyboy.

This is how you were made

This:

View attachment 2004127

Enslaving and raping this for 3000 of years:

View attachment 2004128

= your disgusting mongrel race of absolute giga subhuman feces

View attachment 2004129

View attachment 2004132
Speak for yourself,

You're a mongrelized mix of Pashtun who're already miscegenated with curry, compared to Persians who have literally 0...
Taliban Stop It GIF - Taliban Stop It Come On - Discover & Share GIFs

...and turko-mongol who raped your ancestors
empire land GIF
Top 10 Films of 2016 (So Far) - Consequence

In other words, you're literal currygooks larping as "aryan"
Tajikistan Football Team in capital | Online Version
AFC Asian Qualifiers - Road to Qatar

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14984
You are literally the product of eastern Eastern Iranic chads from Kabul area raping the hell out of abos of south asia. Keep barking for me, Apu.

I own you shitnigger, your entire south asian race is my bastard child. Rofl
Michael jordan laughing

holy shit what is this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14984 and chaddyboi66
You are literally the product of eastern Eastern Iranic chads from Kabul area raping the hell out of abos of south asia. Keep barking for me, Apu.

I own you shitnigger, your entire south asian race is my bastard child. Rofl
View attachment 2004236
Persians [who have 0 curry/mongol/etc blood btw] have decimated your pathetic curry/gook tajik race for thousands of years, and after them it was the mongols and then russians.

By that same logic you're owned by at least three different peoples.

and south asian?
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Nigger are you retarded? :feelsuhh:

You literally have more curry blood [+mongoloid 🍚] than me being whatever the fuck an "afghan tajik" is supposed to be

Dardics come from an Indo-Iranian source completely separate from the ones Afghanis originated from that also bypassed the BMAC populace and removed the abos, and they have even less curry blood than Pashtuns or you "afghan tajiks" who are already browned to kabul and back...

...which is why they look like this

instead of this...
Screenshot 2021 11 07 16 38 48
Taliban Stop It GIF - Taliban Stop It Come On - Discover & Share GIFs

holy shit what is this thread
My thread now

As I turn this ethnic tajiki shitskin goatfucking dog into my dancing ladyboy sex slave

Mtn or a bit below average.

Don’t understand how people are rating him HTN

HTN with current “I want to speak to the manager” haircut. Chadlite with a normal haircut

Mtn or a bit below average.

Don’t understand how people are rating him HTN
He has meh features except his above average eyes but his harmony is good

And I didn't see his face properly. I take that back. He's mid HTN but still HTN.

The pic is probably frauded as fuck tho