Rate me

Kazzy

Kazzy

Iron
Rate me, *I'm not lean yet* working towards it, rate me the basis that i'm on high bf percentage

Attachments

• Picsart_23-03-03_14-49-14-297.jpg
    Picsart_23-03-03_14-49-14-297.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
How would I do in curryland? (Pakistan)

Rate me, *I'm not lean yet* working towards it, rate me the basis that i'm on high bf percentage
Post a pic without squinting

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
@Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @LiteralCaucasian @Beastimmung @David Rothschild

Truth or lie?
I'm squinting my right eye just a tiny bit to make them look symmetrical, left one is as it is

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
@Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @LiteralCaucasian @Beastimmung @David Rothschild

Truth or lie?
Lie. His facial muscles are too tense for him to not squint.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Anyway considering that you are squinting and prob frauding in other ways I'd say 4.5/10 or LTN

Lie. His facial muscles are too tense for him to not squint.
You fucking idiot why the fuck would i lie, i accepted that I'm doing that with my right eye just a little bit for symmetry gandu

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
And considering I'm not doing any of that? And How many points will getting lean increase?

Brown/10, good eyebrows though.

i think you are good looking

in this pic u look LTN-weak MTN.

3,75/10

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Htobrother
And considering I'm not doing any of that? How many points will getting lean increase?
in this pic u look LTN-weak MTN.
Getting lean would add points? My cheek bones are alrigh big Back then I was skinny asf i had that cheek bone line whatever the fuck you call that

Getting lean would add points? My cheek bones are alrigh big Back then I was skinny asf i had that cheek bone line whatever the fuck you call that
yes you could be anywhere in the weak MTN - HTN range after getting lean and shaving.

The design is very human.

Curry = spawnkilled.
squinting curry = spawnkilled + prison for life

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and HarrierDuBois
over, you got caught in the crossfire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 17872, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Bro caught a stray bullet 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and Deleted member 17872
subhuman in the west in curryland i dont now g

shit pic weak ltn your eyes carry hard i reckon u would look much better withour the insane lens distortion

As m
shit pic weak ltn your eyes carry hard i reckon u would look much better withour the insane lens distortion
As much as wheat waffles described in his video, I have pretty good bone structure I really need to lose fat

As m

As much as wheat waffles described in his video, I have pretty good bone structure I really need to lose fat
in that pic your bone struct looks average take a pic farther away from camera extend your arm out fully so i can see properly also wheatwaffles doesnt knwo how to rate he gives the most normie advice

in that pic your bone struct looks average take a pic farther away from camera extend your arm out fully so i can see properly also wheatwaffles doesnt knwo how to rate he gives the most normie advice
Alright I'll dm you another picture, also i didn't said that I've bone structure of a fucking chad, I myself think mine is slightly better than an avg jaw, yeah and i'm really bad at taking pictures lmao

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343
And losing the fat part also carries alot of weight in my opinion, not just mine it's simple logic, getting thinner is always better

And losing the fat part also carries alot of weight in my opinion, not just mine it's simple logic, getting thinner is always better
send side profile as well

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and poopoohead
You only shhowed one pic
Buy
Sorry bhai, bring honest
Incel in Pakistan
Incel even in delhi and bordering area

Study max and help girls with homework question, gain their trust and maybe they like you,
Then later on in life arrange marriage acend

You don't look pakistani at all
Gracile indid ganges phenotype

I say you can ltn max in new delhi/ncr at maxx

But overall you are an incel bordering ltn in North india/india

Truecel in West, won't do anything anywhere outside india, maybe bangledesh Or sri lanka
Ltn in Central india for sure
2.5/3 by 10

Hunter eyes you could be the curry psycho if you leanmaxx and syave that ugly beard