• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others

Idk even know what should I say at this pic :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27567 and BongMog
0/10 in West, 6/10 in curryland accounting for colouring
He is -10/10 everywhere he literally looks like a coal miner untouchable dalit 2 psl abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Anchor_Ship, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
You look good. Maybe just try looking a less South Asian.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 27567
ignore crab in bucket racists here. u are htn coz good zygo projection, width, shape and eye area, eyebrows. ull ascend hard with more bigonial width and lower third and probs look similar to salludon whos images are in link below with completed looksmaxxing. ur base was very similar to his also tbh. how old r u and height? get jacked also as u look kinda framecel rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayercel, forevermirin, sub5inchcel and 3 others
this forum has degraded and gotten so shit at rating, reddit truerateme could be better at this point. nowone wants to help each other and just be fags

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 27567
this forum has degraded and gotten so shit at rating, reddit truerateme could be better at this point. nowone wants to help each other and just be fags
Sad, indeed, //the MOUSE.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ignore crab in bucket racists here. u are htn coz good zygo projection, width, shape and eye area, eyebrows. ull ascend hard with more bigonial width and lower third and probs look similar to salludon whos images are in link below with completed looksmaxxing. ur base was very similar to his also tbh. how old r u and height? get jacked also as u look kinda framecel rn
I am in my twenties.

• +1
I will die not only from inside but outside if this Curry says, he has/had GFs/Slays.

I LifeMog, SkinMog, PhenoMog, JawMog, HairMog him, yet I am KhhvTruCel, JFL at my SubHumanity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 27567 and BongMog
Nigga he has shit pheno , pheno>bones also looks short asf, he's at best 6/10 in India and in the west he'd be literally 0

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Slayercel, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
I will die not only from inside but outside if this Curry says, he has/had GFs/Slays.

I LifeMog, SkinMog, PhenoMog, JawMog, HairMog him, yet I am KhhvTruCel, JFL at my SubHumanity.
MENTALCEL.is

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
MTN in india bhai. Sadly u got death tier bengali coloring but u could still probably do okay outside of north india. U need to shave and shit tho wtf how did u even find this forum

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slayercel and forevermirin
Nigga he has shit pheno , pheno>bones also looks short asf, he's at best 6/10 in India and in the west he'd be literally 0
6/10 u mean this guy is HTN in India? maybe in west mednipore

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
do u live in india?
Australia, this guy would be high MTN here rn I think and Chad after reaching full looksmaxxed potential. Genuinely think he could become next sallu

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Slayercel and forevermirin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 15854
Australia, this guy would be high MTN here rn I think and Chad after reaching full looksmaxxed potential. Genuinely think he could become next sallu
Bruh @forevermirin

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Slayercel, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
OP don't leave India you'll do decent there but in the west it's over

• JFL
6/10 should be normie but he is ltn accounting his pheno . Im 7/10 myself
bro if you're 7 this guy is 5 (at best given his pheno). ltn = 4 on that scale. 6 is HTN.

just fucking jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Slayercel and Deleted member 15854
bro if you're 7 this guy is 5 (at best given his pheno). ltn = 4 on that scale. 6 is HTN.
Below 5 it's over 5/10 is mathematical average( low tier normie and weak normie) 6/10 normie and weak mtn ,7/10 mtn and weak htn , this guy is ltn, would be normie with better pheno
just fucking jfl
He'll sui in Australia from the blackpill overdose

• JFL
if you have good face, height, body it doesent matter where u come from

@Shitfacegoodbod=mog Gaslight thakur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 15854
if you have good face, height, body it doesent matter where u come from
PHENO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ETHNICS BHAI I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH @forevermirin @Blackgymmax @StepbroMo

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 16515, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Below 5 it's over 5/10 is mathematical average( low tier normie and weak normie) 6/10 normie and weak mtn ,7/10 mtn and weak htn , this guy is ltn, would be normie with better pheno
what in the actual fuck is that scale bhai. 4/10 ltn 5/10 mtn 6/10 htn 7/10 chadlite. id say ur 6.5-7 from what ive seen im 5.5-6 op is 4.5-5.
@Shitfacegoodbod=mog is 4.5-5 too, OP has more potential tho.

what in the actual fuck is that scale bhai. 4/10 ltn 5/10 mtn 6/10 htn 7/10 chadlite. id say ur 6.5-7 from what ive seen im 5.5-6 op is 4.5-5.
Op has good bones but his pheno raped him

• +1
My scale is shifted towards India , OP is -100 in west

• Hmm...
PHENO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ETHNICS BHAI I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH @forevermirin @Blackgymmax @StepbroMo
especially in india. in the west it actually matters less @rand anon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Blackgymmax and BongMog
How is

How to look less South Asian
Unironically lighten/whiten your skin , get a better haircut white cover your forehead it's throwing off your facial thirds, buy a better phone ffs

My scale is shifted towards India , OP is -100 in west
as i said i think op gets hit w phenopill harder in india bc he has that lc pheno here. in west people cant tell that much

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
-ltn
-3/10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, forevermirin and BongMog
he needs to put all his time and effort into improving pheno and colouring tbh

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Here you are with an eppley skull implant:
IMG 20230322 135455