Rate me

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
B5F3F1FF F018 4000 83AF FABD0CB8263F

I need hope guys I’m 5’3 at 16... lookmaxxing advise can I ascend without LL? What surgery should I get for face, soft maxxing? Hard maxxing? Current rating? I need hope fuel guys ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, OverCoper, N1666 and 2 others
You cute bro, save money for lenghtening surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Rimaxtis
You cute bro, save money for lenghtening surgery
Nah man my self esteem is -10 I don’t think even with limb lengthening it’s still over

hgh, mk677 aromasin is the usual advice given on here to grow taller without LL, I would save for LL though if I were you. As a 5,5 18 year old LL is the only option

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and poopoohead
hgh, mk677 aromasin is the usual advice given on here to grow taller without LL, I would save for LL though if I were you. As a 5,5 18 year old LL is the only option
Will it save me what will I be? Mtn?

Nah man my self esteem is -10 I don’t think even with limb lengthening it’s still over
face is not bad at all good lips high potential dont beat yourself up about it

Will it save me what will I be? Mtn?
facially you look htn imo but obv the height will limit you - im in the same boat as you except im good looking and im 5,5 so your are still better off than some of us

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
facially you look htn imo but obv the height will limit you - im in the same boat as you except im good looking and im 5,5 so your are still better off than some of us
*im not good looking

face is not bad at all good lips high potential dont beat yourself up about it
16D0BD94 C5AC 44E4 B25A D7E505A9025D
Wanna get this hair style so I can hide sub humaness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
girls like it too but you are definitely not subhuman
My parents aren’t gonna give me shit about it but whatever they don’t understand how brutal it is

2A633067 7BD8 419B AF77 0B72FA802DB1
Daily reminder it’s overrrr

My parents aren’t gonna give me shit about it but whatever they don’t understand how brutal it is
you are not subhuman all you probably need is LL its far from over for someone like you

you are not subhuman all you probably need is LL its far from over for someone like you
Nah bro even with LL I get face mogged so bad bro so bad... I need plastic surgery I pray it will save me bro I’m such an incel my heart races when a girl actdently bumps into me

Nah bro even with LL I get face mogged so bad bro so bad... I need plastic surgery I pray it will save me bro I’m such an incel my heart races when a girl actdently bumps into me
I don’t go outside anymore bro you have no idea how brutal it is where r all these chads and Stacie’s coming from I feel so sub human next to them

I don’t go outside anymore bro you have no idea how brutal it is where r all these chads and Stacie’s coming from I feel so sub human next to them
where are you located?

stop babying about it you stay stuck indoors now and you'l always be indoors when your older your 16 socialize.

stop babying about it you stay stuck indoors now and you'l always be indoors when your older your 16 socialize.
Even 12y old girls are taller then me I’m gonna rope I get mogg I. Face and height so bad

Normal height for a latino. Latinas are sluts and a lot of them would have sex with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
View attachment 2176631
I need hope guys I’m 5’3 at 16... lookmaxxing advise can I ascend without LL? What surgery should I get for face, soft maxxing? Hard maxxing? Current rating? I need hope fuel guys ...
At 5’3 at 16, u seriously need to be consulting a doctor before it might become too late to even reach average height ranges. At even 5’8 with your looks u could slay IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323
Normal height for a latino. Latinas are sluts and a lot of them would have sex with you
I’m so happy to hear it cuz I prefer Latinas over anything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and flippasav
At 5’3 at 16, u seriously need to be consulting a doctor before it might become too late to even reach average height ranges. At even 5’8 with your looks u could slay IMO
My mom 5’5 and dads 5’10 they tell me stories about how uncle was 5’5 at 16 and now he’s like 6’1. Most men in my dads and moms family r 5’9-6’6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I'm sorry bro, at least u have a good face. How much did u grow last year?

Even 12y old girls are taller then me I’m gonna rope I get mogg I. Face and height so bad
dont give up now try to go to doctors and heightmaxx and save up for ll in 2 years youl be fucking hoes

I understand can relate I am 5’7, living in UK same pheno as you but 17. Most foids here are 5’8 minimum

dont give up now try to go to doctors and heightmaxx and save up for ll in 2 years youl be fucking hoes
They told me blue pill bullshit.... like “ur height is god” “u can’t change ur height it’s from god”

Mogger lower third

no way you dont mog 90% of people there its probably just your height thats the issue
Nah nah bro when I go to the mall all I see is either pretty boys or those gym maxxed chad lites with money... and girls with plastic surgery and makeup they look like dolls

• +1
Reactions: Thorsten
They told me blue pill bullshit.... like “ur height is god” “u can’t change ur height it’s from god”
convince them show them how much you hate yourself cause of it tell spit facts and everything ask them to atleast take you to the doctors.

Nah nah bro when I go to the mall all I see is either pretty boys or those gym maxxed chad lites with money... and girls with plastic surgery and makeup they look like dolls
if you live in the middle east you dont need to be good looking to pull, just moneymax and youll be chilling

convince them show them how much you hate yourself cause of it tell spit facts and everything ask them to atleast take you to the doctors.
I did they tell me to stop worrying me that my family are late bloomers and my uncle got clowned on at 16 for being 5’5 and now he’s 6’1

I did they tell me to stop worrying me that my family are late bloomers and my uncle got clowned on at 16 for being 5’5 and now he’s 6’1
tell them theres your chance you wont late bloom and you dont want to risk it

if you live in the middle east you dont need to be good looking to pull, just moneymax and youll be chilling
Definitely not bc of the Economy growth the standards have sky rocketed, girls have so much rich chads simping for them everyone gym maxxed and shit too Jesus if only u knew bro...

tell them theres your chance you wont late bloom and you dont want to risk it
+he can probably get away with shit since its the arabian gulf, bribe the doctor

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 25323
+he can probably get away with shit since its the arabian gulf, bribe the doctor
Bloomers don’t understand the importance of looks since now all teens have money and freedom everyone on social media and only chads banging all the girls and the rest pretending they are religious but really they just can’t get oussy haha

I don’t them they don’t careeeew
make it seem like a life or death situation cause it is for your love life always talk about it if they care for you the'l atleast take you to the doctors.

you look like someone who would cuck my girl from me if i ever got one. fuckboy looks if you manage to fix your height you will slay gl bro

Definitely not bc of the Economy growth the standards have sky rocketed, girls have so much rich chads simping for them everyone gym maxxed and shit too Jesus if only u knew bro...
I have some connections with people who currently live in the middle east, from their experiences pulling bitches isnt that bad

make it seem like a life or death situation cause it is for your love life always talk about it if they care for you the'l atleast take you to the doctors.
Mf I literally said why did u brith me if I am sub human like this they told me to shut the fuck up

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Thorsten and Deleted member 25323
I have some connections with people who currently live in the middle east, from their experiences pulling bitches isnt that bad
Depends which part of Middle East... if their from qator and uae type Middle East it’s beyond brutal

you look like someone who would cuck my girl from me if i ever got one. fuckboy looks if you manage to fix your height you will slay gl bro
I haven’t talked to a girl in 6 years

• So Sad
Bloomers don’t understand the importance of looks since now all teens have money and freedom everyone on social media and only chads banging all the girls and the rest pretending they are religious but really they just can’t get oussy haha
you can probably get away with shit under the counter there is no legal authority monitoring you 24/7 like in the west, take advantage of the corruption

you can probably get away with shit under the counter there is no legal authority monitoring you 24/7 like in the west, take advantage of the corruption
Parents don’t give me money for roids even tho my mom is black pilled she tells me blue pill shit, if I feels like she wants me to fail

• So Sad
Mf I literally said why did u brith me if I am sub human like this they told me to shut the fuck up
ay dont talk to me like that young man! anyways uhh peronally i would try to talk to doctor ilegally ( in roblox).