Rate me

I’ll try to hit on a sub 5 land whale type girl I wanna get laid so bad bro

Parents don’t give me money for roids even tho my mom is black pilled she tells me blue pill shit, if I feels like she wants me to fail
u dont need roids your mom is blackpilled so try your best to convince her

Parents don’t give me money for roids even tho my mom is black pilled she tells me blue pill shit, if I feels like she wants me to fail
Listen all you need to do is be patient save money and once you leave get LL its that simple its not over at all for you, just be patient even if you stop growing and end up at 5,3 you can get LL to be 5,9 + shoelifts to be 5,11 just be patient brother

Listen all you need to do is be patient save money and once you leave get LL its that simple its not over at all for you, just be patient even if you stop growing and end up at 5,3 you can get LL to be 5,9 + shoelifts to be 5,11 just be patient brother
If I will be 5’9 what will I be? Htn?

absolutely mogger lower third op

My jaw use to be narrow af it’s only been growing for a few months now, my parents bones r well developed but my chin is so under developed
front profile is looking awesome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26699
you look decent but your height is death tier failo

• +1
Reactions: chicolino and Deleted member 26699
How to looks maxx face assuming I’m 5’9
BF removal? You seem to store a decent amount of fat on your face but you still have junior fat pads so you should probably wait till your older

BF removal? You seem to store a decent amount of fat on your face but you still have junior fat pads so you should probably wait till your older
I don’t like my eye brow and lash area I wonder how much can it grow with monxdil and peubrty... btw what do I think bout braces?

I don’t like my eye brow and lash area I wonder how much can it grow with monxdil and peubrty... btw what do I think bout braces?
minoxidil + caster oil + eyelash serum are options you could take, braces would also be a good idea, could also get rapid palatal expansion though im not sure you need and am not the person to ask about RPE

My mom 5’5 and dads 5’10 they tell me stories about how uncle was 5’5 at 16 and now he’s like 6’1. Most men in my dads and moms family r 5’9-6’6
Yeah don’t give up hope lol ur prolly gonna grow still you look very young compared to me and i just turned 17, u look more like 14 so ur prolly gonna grow

minoxidil + caster oil + eyelash serum are options you could take, braces would also be a good idea, could also get rapid palatal expansion though im not sure you need and am not the person to ask about RPE
I got brace like a month ago
55349578 A034 4AAB AA7B 32B6327D9233

Gonna get my bottom done in a week, I’ll be wearing braces for 2 years and then I’ll get my teeth bleached to achieve chad teirteeth

• Love it
Reactions: chrisN
Yeah don’t give up hope lol ur prolly gonna grow still you look very young compared to me and i just turned 17, u look more like 14 so ur prolly gonna grow
Yeah man I’m trying to forget about dating rn and give to a few years dam bro the pain I feel, I don’t want anyelse to go through kinda don’t wanna do hookups even if I was chad bc i fuck yo the dating market place making guys suffer

Yeah man I’m trying to forget about dating rn and give to a few years dam bro the pain I feel, I don’t want anyelse to go through kinda don’t wanna do hookups even if I was chad bc i fuck yo the dating market place making guys suffer
Don’t forget about it, it’s honestly easiest now and u should just go to a doctor and get ur growth checked

Don’t forget about it, it’s honestly easiest now and u should just go to a doctor and get ur growth checked
I got my hormonal profile checked it was fine, I was trying to say I need hgh they told me to just be confident bro and I’ll probably grow atleast to 5’7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I got my hormonal profile checked it was fine, I was trying to say I need hgh they told me to just be confident bro and I’ll probably grow atleast to 5’7
I sleep like 12h a day and eat clean and exercise etc idk man the rest is up to god

Yeah you will be fine dont let these abused dogs on the forum make u worry they did the same shit with me but it kinda affected me and took what they said seriously but you will grow and change tbh its not that serious
I sleep like 12h a day and eat clean and exercise etc idk man the rest is up to god
You’re doing way better than I am bro you will be fine, i slept like shit and was starvemaxxing in my peak growth years but I’m still above average height although ideally I should’ve been around 6’2

Yeah you will be fine dont let these abused dogs on the forum make u worry they did the same shit with me but it kinda affected me and took what they said seriously but you will grow and change tbh its not that serious

You’re doing way better than I am bro you will be fine, i slept like shit and was starvemaxxing in my peak growth years but I’m still above average height although ideally I should’ve been around 6’2
Bro my self esteem so low I don’t even think I am gonna be worthy of love if I will be 5’9

Bro my self esteem so low I don’t even think I am gonna be worthy of love if I will be 5’9
Lol 5’9 is good bro specially as a Latino. Stop being autistic at 5’9 youre taller than 3/4 of latino guys

Sorry for the height pal

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Seems like I’ll always be a loser, bro I get disrespected by girls so much (it happened twice) now I feel so sub human Jesus the pure look of disgust they had they wanted nothing to do with me, I juts asked for a charger they said they didn’t have one even tho it was in the table and they also lean back and told me in a rude way their facial expressions too ouch
Lol 5’9 is good bro specially as a Latino. Stop being autistic at 5’9 youre taller than 3/4 of latino guys
Seems like I’ll always be a loser, bro I get disrespected by girls so much (it happened twice) now I feel so sub human Jesus the pure look of disgust they had they wanted nothing to do with me, I juts asked for a charger they said they didn’t have one even tho it was in the table and they also lean back and told me in a rude way their facial expressions too ouch

@chrisN explsin this

View attachment 2176631
I need hope guys I’m 5’3 at 16... lookmaxxing advise can I ascend without LL? What surgery should I get for face, soft maxxing? Hard maxxing? Current rating? I need hope fuel guys ...
Over with ur height face looks good tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26699
im 18 and havent talked to a girl irl for 18

I have the opposite issue of this guy I'm 6 1 but a sub par face I don't understand why god does this to people he will either give you a face or above averge height it's never in the bloody middle

I have the opposite issue of this guy I'm 6 1 but a sub par face I don't understand why god does this to people he will either give you a face or above averge height it's never in the bloody middle
if you have both God will give you autism or some other illness

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Most ppl r in the middle aka the definition of average (face and height)

Most ppl r in the middle aka the definition of average (face and height)

Why couldnt I be in the average I'd rather an normie face and 5 7 height than 6 1 height and sub par face I'm sure your the same

if you have both God will give you autism or some other illness

Excactly it just never works out in your favour you hit the genetic lottery of getting looks and height then god fucks you over with autism or some other subhuman mental disability.

Why couldnt I be in the average I'd rather an normie face and 5 7 height than 6 1 height and sub par face I'm sure your the same
I’d rather be tall tbh face is easier to change w surgery and soft maxx but height is set in stone

Excactly it just never works out in your favour you hit the genetic lottery of getting looks and height then god fucks you over with autism or some other subhuman mental disability.
When ur attractive everything u do is attractive lol

I’d rather be tall tbh face is easier to change w surgery and soft maxx but height is set in stone

How is face easier to change its not easy getting 50 k trust me Im working currently and I know the stress life is very hard as an adult

When ur attractive everything u do is attractive lol

Well yeah but if you have autism or other mental illness your fucked no matter your looks I truly believe this

ur gnna need a lot of surgery

How is face easier to change its not easy getting 50 k trust me Im working currently and I know the stress life is very hard as an adult
Atleast u have a domeint presence when I enter a room