rate me

nigtard

nigtard

I’m 17,19% bf and 5”10

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, copefuel, Deleted member 25938 and 5 others
@Blackgymmax they really deleted our posts LMFAO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, wwww, rand anon and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 25938, midlatinocel and 3 others
Low mtn but potential to ascend

Bad pheno no jaw chin huge lips too dark nappy hair bad coloring bad lower eyelid support tiny neurocranium small forehead dorito nose etc

No he doesnt.
Slightly below average then according to you.

Philtrum about as long as your chin btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Kebab Master
I would say 3/10 at the moment. Your jaw loos kinda recessed, I have the same problem as you do, but your chin is recessed as well. Your height is average, are you jacked? Ripped? If not, I would try to get jacked, get some tattoos, dreads, etc. If you’re considering surgeries, I would say you need a sliding genioplasty, bimaxx, and rhino.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I would say 3/10 at the moment. Your jaw loos kinda recessed, I have the same problem as you do, but your chin is recessed as well. Your height is average, are you jacked? Ripped? If not, I would try to get jacked, get some tattoos, dreads, etc. If you’re considering surgeries, I would say you need a sliding genioplasty, bimaxx, and rhino.
It’s over

• Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95
It’s over
I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s ovER. You’re still 17 yrs old, plus you’re still growing assuming your plates haven’t closed, so you may grow to be taller than 6’. Other than that, just gymmaxxed, get a good physique, and try joining your college football team/or any clubs if possible while you’re away in college. Finally, try to approach foids during your college years, try to go to parties

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Michael Myers
I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s ovER. You’re still 17 yrs old, plus you’re still growing assuming your plates haven’t closed, so you may grow to be taller than 6’. Other than that, just gymmaxxed, get a good physique, and try joining your college football team/or any clubs if possible while you’re away in college. Finally, try to approach foids during your college years, try to go to parties
Even if I gymmaxxed I have too many falios for that to compensate them

• Hmm...
If all else fails, just focus on trying to moneymaxx and go abroad to the Dominican Republic and get yourself one of them baddies from down there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
Surgeries needed.

Even if I gymmaxxed I have too many falios for that to compensate them
You gotta compensate somehow by trying to NTmaxx. Just try to join clubs/your football team, if you’re still in high school. If all else fails, like I’ve said, either moneymaxx to pay for your surgeries or geomaxx to the DR.

Good luck to you OP.

• +1
Surgeries needed.
He has black halo if he lives in the U.S. Even Kent @ 5’3” from the TFL community managed to lose his virginity and get a girlfriend.

He'll still get cucked by d1 Tyrone unless he is great socially.
Everyone gets cucked by Chads. Besides Chads go on OLD, and have pussy delivered to their door. They’re their own race. I’m assuming OP just wants to get laid and socialcirclemaxx, whereas Chad doesn’t need to do this.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 27544, chrisN and 1 other person
(((We))) did. Give him a realistic rating or gtfo.
wholesome. though I think everyone should be able to say what they want, this guy doesnt deserve it especially since he's new and doesnt get the environment yet

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and latincell95
OP, it’s not ovER. There’s hope for you. Black dudes used to hook up with ❄️🐰🐰 left And right while in college, dudes were NTmaxxed and socialcirclemaxxed, and they weren’t exactly Tyrones either lol. Just follow the advice me and others have given you and you’ll do fine.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 27544
Ltn, Nose bigger than my dick to tbhngl

wholesome. though I think everyone should be able to say what they want, this guy doesnt deserve it especially since he's new and doesnt get the environment yet
Thanks man. Yeah I did take that into account. If it was another @badg96 thread I would not even bother be this strict.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 27544 and currylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544