Rate me

UndercovrNormie

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
going to get my haircut soon if I can be bothered + still getting used to using an electric razor because when i use normal ones i slice my face up

Get new haircut and fix skin and youre 5-6

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Better skin and haircut will help you a lot, will prob get you to PSL 5

• +1
@Psychonaut eye area

Like a 4 I'd say. Hard to rate. You have potential I guess.

is it bad? it can get really asymmetrical when i get bags under them from no sleeping
Your side profile is better than front imo. I don't know what you can do to make your eyes more compact naturally other than mewing.

Skin, hair, lower eyelids, lack of forward growth, midface, jaw
Oh, fair enough
Your side profile is better than front imo. I don't know what you can do to make your eyes more compact naturally other than mewing.
i could go to sleep

well, i can't, but if i could, that'd make them look better

you look like the singer of a Britpop band.

time to musicmaxx.

• +1
You have my same fenotype :D

Please post better pics
with forehead showing

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
There is something about you that makes you look like you don't take care of yourself. Start eating healthy, shave, exercise, fix your skin, lose weight. Overall you look about average.

• +1
There is something about you that makes you look like you don't take care of yourself. Start eating healthy, shave, exercise, fix your skin, lose weight. Overall you look about average.
Yeah, that's accurate. I don't look after myself very well.

Your front looks better than your side don't listen to that guy

• +1
Your front looks better than your side don't listen to that guy
I honestly have no idea wtf I'm doing when it comes to rating.

3-4

• +1
I'm 36. that's FUCKED up.

though you could never tell by looking at my face. most people expect a deeper voice.

IMG 20190111 1314231

I'm 36. that's FUCKED up.

though you could never tell by looking at my face. most people expect a deeper voice.

View attachment 12091
ah, fair enough

i'm 19, although i hit puberty pretty late and it seemed to have been pissed off at how long it took and hit me back like a tonne of bricks.

start permasquinting brother asap
that's a lot of effort, might just save up for orbital implants instead

it's barely any effort. If you're not squinting your not trying. only a light squint.
that's a lot of effort, might just save up for orbital implants instead

it's barely any effort. If you're not squinting your not trying. only a light squint.
you underestimate my laziness

Would be 6.5 if not for lower eyelid retraction and flat maxilla, also mods are not gay

• +1
Reactions: Wool and UndercovrNormie
Would be 6.5 if not for lower eyelid retraction and flat maxilla, also mods are not gay
What can be done about my maxilla? (I honestly don't know anything about that bone, apart from where it is)

• +1
ah, fair enough

i'm 19, although i hit puberty pretty late and it seemed to have been pissed off at how long it took and hit me back like a tonne of bricks.

well when it hit for me, it hit all areas except my voice. I have low inhib and will tell someone they're full of shit to their face, even if they're bigger than me, I also have wide shoulders and my facial hair grows to hillbilly lengths. in fact most of my family came into the Appalachians via Scotland and Ireland.

• +1
well when it hit for me, it hit all areas except my voice. I have low inhib and will tell someone they're full of shit to their face, even if they're bigger than me, I also have wide shoulders and my facial hair grows to hillbilly lengths. in fact most of my family came into the Appalachians via Scotland and Ireland.
There's a surgery where they do something to you larynx and it makes your voice deeper iirc.

squinting isn't going to change my bones wtf

Oh, alright, relatively inexpensive surgeries, if it's even that bad to begin with (honestly have no idea).
Well eye area is more important, so do something with your eye area first, get sum consultations tbhthb

• +1
There's a surgery where they do something to you larynx and it makes your voice deeper iirc.

I'm poor as hell. can't really do anything about that.
probably why I became Nazbol in the first place. used to be a Libertarian Conservative.
its rare for someone to go right to left, but left to right is common af.

I'm poor as hell. can't really do anything about that.
probably why I became Nazbol in the first place. used to be a Libertarian Conservative.
nazbol means national bolshevik, i'm guessing