Rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ElTruecel
I'm not competing with u lol. That implies that you even stand a chance against me when you aren't even in the race Lol
You are built like a minecraft grass block, shame tho you got some good cheekbones

ugly twink. I got more motion than you kike
sure thats why your rotting away here, not even improving but jusr rotting away trying your absalute best to boost your ego lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Samsepioler and RAMU KAKA
it is. any foid above 5'2 could snap that shit
words cant express the dissapointment i feel when i see that you replied to my thread instead of someone actually lookable

words cant express the dissapointment i feel when i see that you replied to my thread instead of someone actually lookable
wojack dank memes compilation based based redpill cringe cringe based le  boomer i am zoomer boomer zoomer doomer doomer girl pewdiepie meme  compilation im not owned ur owned wojack very funny dank

Okay bud, if this is what gets your dick pumping sure

Castor oil brah

Solid subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Style maxx too

Narcy tiktok subhuman. ffs why don’t the mods just ban every user who joined after 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Low htn maybe high Mtn

Narcy tiktok subhuman. ffs why don’t the mods just ban every user who joined after 2022
Im pretty sure i scale above you lil bro

are you georgian

areshvelebat amat araperi zogzogs magari shigaaqvs

Small jaw, might be due to age, but that's what I immediately noticed.

dayleveba xalxi ra :lul:

Russian Michael Cera.

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler
ive been here for 1 year i just created my acc now nigga kys
Ok newfag. I’ve had accounts on these forums since 2021. You don’t even remember Serg over for post Serg users

Ok newfag. I’ve had accounts on these forums since 2021. You don’t even remember Serg over for post Serg users
Nigga i was 15 in 2021 i didnt give a shit about looksmax org , are you proud of your rotting nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.