• IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    184.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3245.jpeg
    IMG_3245.jpeg
    481.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 2E057E66-4A84-45BA-8116-63D8D2CF3669.mov
    4.6 MB
mtn, also why is your underwear showing in the third picture?

HTN

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, tombradylover, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
mtn with fag pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, st.hamudi but 6‘5, klegger222 and 4 others
strong mtn

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

htn almost chad lite

High mtn but mtn in 2nd pic

HTN really handsome dude

you look above average to me

nigga ur a ltn nd u dont take care of your skin grab the rope middle aged lookin ass
Brodi u look like micheal cera w the jaw of quagmire. Nice acne scars in that video btw

Brodi u look like micheal cera w the jaw of quagmire. Nice acne scars in that video btw
i mog you and i get higher ratings than u also im a model irl i pull way more than you faggot newgen nigger

i mog you and i get higher ratings than u also im a model irl i pull way more than you faggot newgen nigger
Crooked ass nose, of centred retardant lips. Over for u bro. Skinny ass faggot asw pull ur trousers up

Crooked ass nose, of centred retardant lips. Over for u bro. Skinny ass faggot asw pull ur trousers up
ur nose is crooked also retard

htn, potential for chadlite

• +1
Reactions: iblametylermeow
No its not bro don’t try dragging me down w u just cus ur nose fucked up
nigga ur jus used to ur face my nose aint even bad also ur nose curves to the left nigga

MTN but you look tall so who cares

HTN, maybe chad with proper looksmaxxing. Take care of your skin and chad bro, maybe training neck more often too, would kill it with an aesthetic physique

HTN, maybe chad with proper looksmaxxing. Take care of your skin and chad bro, maybe training neck more often too, would kill it with an aesthetic physique
I mean take care of your skin and lips bro. Sorry, just so obsess with chad

i do alot of skincare i just have really bad hormonal acne for now i started retinol a bit ago so i hope that helps

Yeah retinol for anti-aging is good though, considering aquaphor which can glow up your lips. How long have you been in the gym? are you bulking up?

Yeah retinol for anti-aging is good though, considering aquaphor which can glow up your lips. How long have you been in the gym? are you bulking up?
i havent been to the gym in a while because my uncle moved states and he was my main gym partner honestly though i didn’t reallt train that hard i just have my physique naturally

this nigga is not htn