Rate me

You have to be kidding me lmfao. How do you not consider yourself fat? What are you then? LEAN? IN GOOD SHAPE? đź’€
Clearly better shape than u if u check my gym pic. I'm not lean, muscles with some chub from bulking but if u was truly fat my face would be fat.

if I was truly fat my face would be fat.
it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Mr. Nobody, sub5c3l and 2 others
Bro u have to be a troll or something. You legit have ur face clearly in ur pfp you can clearly see it's ugly. Bloated as fuck, acne, thin small mouth. Bad nose bad beard. You're probably a virgin still like whats confusing
Cope. Most on this thread said htn potential if u cut. Go outside and stop being a cuck. Ur standards are higher than a single mum.

Cope. Most on this thread said htn potential if u cut. Go outside and stop being a cuck. Ur standards are higher than a single mum.
Ok i dont care. Keep thinking what you think. the truth will be revealed to you in real life when you get rejected by every girl

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
he has decent potential tbh, just fat rn
probably but the cope is too strong. another faggot that asks for ratings and gets mad when people rate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Luffymaxxing and socialcel
That's what everyone else said but then I got some cucks in the thread calling me ugly lol.
You having potential to look better after losing weight doesn't make you not ugly in your current state.

Ok i dont care. Keep thinking what you think. the truth will be revealed to you in real life when you get rejected by every girl
Been with 10 women but apparently I'm a virgin. Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
probably but the cope is too strong. another faggot that asks for ratings and gets mad when people rate.
it’s .org after all what do you expect

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
You're not far from high mtn honestly. With such high set brows you are HTN i would say. You're really not that far above high mtn lol. What do you rate yourself? low chadlite or something?
Yeah like mid htn
Mogger ratios
Good jaw midface decent eyes etc
Facially my worst ratio is my 1.85 fwhr and high set brows
However I hit the nail dead on w most ratios ez. Would be a mid lite w normal set brows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, JohnBaza, socialcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and socialcel
Most on here said mtn with htn potential after I get lean. U cucks are just being gay and dishonest.
probably but the cope is too strong. another faggot that asks for ratings and gets mad when people rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, socialcel and Deleted member 40761
Yeah like mid htn
Mogger ratios
However I hit the nail dead on w most ratios ez. Would be a mid lite w normal set brows
Definitely got bullied lol, self-assertion is weakness.

+i mog you

IMG 9408

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, It'snotover, ascension and 4 others
Yeah like mid htn
Mogger ratios
do you identify as aryan?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, It'snotover, WishIwasChico and 2 others
out of all people i don’t know why you’re the one talking shit
Cos I mog the fuck out of u and ur clearly just coping cos ur a yellow reject. All ur women go with white men like me lol.

• JFL
@basedbritbong do you think you mog this dude:
Eli
?????

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and socialcel
Fucking faggot can't handle the asian mog
3927476 WIN 20240131 21 58 02 Pro 1

Screenshot 20240117 124436

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, JohnBaza, socialcel and 2 others
There is solid potential if leanmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: basedbritbong
@basedbritbong do you think you mog this dude:
Eli
?????
he mogs him too:
IMG 9379

after all, @basedbritbong did manage to slay some disgusting british ltb-s so he’s chad i guess.

Cos I mog the fuck out of u and ur clearly just coping cos ur a yellow reject. All ur women go with white men like me lol.
COPE HARDER FAGGOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
@basedbritbong keep barking for the Asian master race maybe one day we will look at you

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
@basedbritbong keep barking for the Asian master race maybe one day we will look at you
Asian girls were built for white men

AMWF favorites | Favorite, Couples, Fashion

"muh we take your women bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, JohnBaza, socialcel and 1 other person
nigga 22 going on 36

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Mr. Nobody and socialcel
AMWF favorites | Favorite, Couples, Fashion

"muh we take your women bro"
Hahaha ur seriously coping if u think this is the reality of inter-racial dating. Tbf ur women are the most open race traitors I've ever seen and it's kinda sad. I'm gonna show this thread to all my asian hoes lol. I'll show u what they say.

• Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel
Hahaha ur seriously coping if u think this is the reality of inter-racial dating. Tbf ur women are the most open race traitors I've ever seen and it's kinda sad. I'm gonna show this thread to all my asian hoes lol. I'll show u what they say.

"You sure showed them babe"

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, ascension, PsychoDsk and 3 others
cope harder faggot, you look like a betabuxxing fatso. @Eli mogs you to Croydon and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Mr. Nobody, JohnBaza and 2 others
I'm gonna show this thread to all my asian hoes lol.
Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior and emotions. Signs and symptoms may vary, but usually involve delusions, hallucinations or disorganized speech, and reflect an impaired ability to function. Symptoms may include: Delusions.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Mr. Nobody, socialcel and 1 other person

Attachments

• another-asian-girl-proud-to-be-white-owned-white-cum-only-v0-rKAar6P2YST6xKPWThpx45xCwkkJA_Kst...jpg
    another-asian-girl-proud-to-be-white-owned-white-cum-only-v0-rKAar6P2YST6xKPWThpx45xCwkkJA_Kst...jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 30679
basedbritbong

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
Schizophrenia involves a range of problems with thinking (cognition), behavior and emotions. Signs and symptoms may vary, but usually involve delusions, hallucinations or disorganized speech, and reflect an impaired ability to function. Symptoms may include: Delusions.
Why wouldn't u believe me? U must be coping to think a white man can't fuck all ur women