Rate me

Lokki

Lokki

Kangasalan pelätyin
And dont bother telling me im "too young" or something, I already know that and i dont give a shit

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240318_212218_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240318_212218_Gallery.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
eye area is law, show your eyes

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
How old are you?
You seem to have an overbite, recessed chin.
Long philtrum

No other failo.

MTN
HTN potential if you just grow up and fix the overbite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thatrandomteen and greywind
You seem to have an overbite, recessed chin.
I dont think i have either of them, I think its just my over 20% bodyfat

I would try to lower it but I would just be the same ugly skinny kid i was before

I dont think i have either of them, I think its just my over 20% bodyfat

I would try to lower it but I would just be the same ugly skinny kid i was before
It is very obvious from that angle, but just to confirm. Send a proper side profile.
Don't jut or fraud

Send a proper side profile.
Ive been trying to take a good side profile photo for atleast 25 minutes but I cant get a good one

Im probably just gonna send a shitty one

Attachments

• 20240318_212739.jpg
    20240318_212739.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, northern mogger, rainzm and 2 others
it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: northern mogger, i_love_roosters and Lokki
E2E598BA 2FDA 4919 AD01 6EE1A6D8CB53

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, dad and Lokki
Future ltn sorry.

• WTF
Reactions: Lokki
you ugly asf
Your whole account is just you hating on people and calling them ugly and youre also a fucking graycel, post yourself before you come here trolling and coping about the fact that youre a pathetic sub 5 loser who cant feel good without bringing others down

Your whole account is just you hating on people and calling them ugly and youre also a fucking graycel, post yourself before you come here trolling and coping about the fact that youre a pathetic sub 5 loser who cant feel good without bringing others down
nigga they asked for ratings you probaly look like that nigga he asked for a fucking rating so i gave him one wtf do you want me to do call him handsome like your faggot ass

Why ask for ratings and advice while covering the most important part of your face are you retarded.:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Nigga your also a graycel

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
Sama philtrum ku mulla

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Why ask for ratings and advice while covering the most important part of your face are you retarded.:unsure:
Facial dysmorphia

It took me 2 hours to take this photo and post this in here leaving my eye area in would have been too much

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Facial dysmorphia

It took me 2 hours to take this photo and post this in here leaving my eye area in would have been too much
Then get off the forum nigga the whole point is improving your face not feeling bad for yourself

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger