Rate Med Spaniard Chad Manu Garcia. Dark looks pill strikes once again. NORDCUCKS DO NOT ENTER!!!!!!! CURRYCELS GTFIH!!!!!!!

PSL Rating

• Total voters
Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Rate this Med Chad.

Csbshwh773622

Gandttt6256771

Vsuus76352552v

Vbix76663v3v3v

8wwbh777vvgg8tr

Hj766twfffg66655ghhs

Vhsh76524t1yg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
weird

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7079, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
harmony 404

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, yunggod, eyearea and 4 others

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Not a chad with that eye area and midface

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Horrible harmony , not chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, jordanbarrettisgod, Copeful and 4 others
looks weird as fuck

I already did she rated him an 8/10
THEN THE PRETTY BOY PILL HAS BEEN PROVEN ONCE AGAIN. NO WONDER @DaddyBigPenis AND OTHER MASCULINE COPERS ROPED OFF THIS SITE.

IT'S OVER.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
THEN THE PRETTY BOY PILL HAS BEEN PROVEN ONCE AGAIN. NO WONDER @DaddyBigPenis AND OTHER MASCULINE COPERS ROPED OFF THIS SITE.

IT'S OVER.
Lol she prefers maesthetic the most so mix of masculine and pretty . Stop

Cope then why is she with you a pretty boy with no masculinity and then rated Manu 8/10? Who is a 10/10 to her?

• Woah
Reactions: justadude
Cope then why is she with you a pretty boy with no masculinity and then rated Manu 8/10? Who is a 10/10 to her?
????????
she thinks chico , and sean o pry are highest

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and justadude
Also Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
he looks alien ngl

but 5psl would be too low man

is he same psl as mirin and gets mogged by hashtagoglu?
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i think not
mirin would cut off his left nut to be 5psl

• WTF
Reactions: justadude
He only looks weird in the first pic and the last one that’s before the video but other than that he is low tier Chadlite. His gonions are too low, IPD too wide, PFL too low, shallow set eyes + his skull is tiny.

He only looks weird in the first pic and the last one that’s before the video but other than that he is low tier Chadlite. His gonions are too low, IPD too wide, PFL too low, shallow set eyes + his skull is tiny.
Aren't you going to address the elephant in the room, specifically his highway-tier long midface?
All the flaws you mentioned are very minor compared to the length of his midface

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
Aren't you going to address the elephant in the room, specifically his highway-tier long midface?
All the flaws you mentioned are very minor compared to the length of his midface
His midface is compact idk what you’re talking about. He has a midface ratio of 1 and it is pretty obvious.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Julius
His midface is compact idk what you’re talking about. He has a midface ratio of 1 and it is pretty obvious.
I'm talking about vertical length of the midface.
Midface ratio is cope in some cases, because if you have a very wide IPD like this guy you're still gonna get a good ratio despite having a long nose/philtrum. Even if this guy has a good midface ratio, his midface is vertically too long, even if his ipd somewhat compensates this.

On the opposite end we have Ian Somerhalder, who despite having a "subhuman" 0.85 midface ratio he still has a vertically short, compact midface. He just has a low IPD
Ian Somerhalder

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
I'm talking about vertical length of the midface.
Midface ratio is cope in some cases, because if you have a very wide IPD like this guy you're still gonna get a good ratio despite having a long nose/philtrum. Even if this guy has a good midface ratio, his midface is vertically too long, even if his ipd somewhat compensates this.

On the opposite end we have Ian Somerhalder, who despite having a "subhuman" 0.85 midface ratio he still has a vertically short, compact midface. He just has a low IPD
View attachment 624544
I get your point but his midface is not as much of a failo as his bug eyes or Steve from Minecraft tier gonions or his tiny skull. It is a-ok but I guess it could better.

• +1
I get your point but his midface is not as much of a failo as his bug eyes or Steve from Minecraft tier gonions or his tiny skull. It is a-ok but I guess it could better.
Honestly, I believe he would massively improve with just a shorter midface, someone should try morphing him.
I may be wrong though

Honestly, I believe he would massively improve with just a shorter midface, someone should try morphing him.
I may be wrong though
60DADAA1 425B 4E1C 9BAD 79904F052ABD

Morph with just compact midface
8CAAB04A CE82 43E7 BCD5 A5703BAABC82

Morph with same midface but with better eye area (including IPD and PFL), better FHWR, high gonions and thicker upper lip.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Kekee, Inscol, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Mirin hard, you turned him into gigachad without even touching his midface?
@medialcanthuscel @Slayerino @TheLordMadness mid theory debunked?
His midface ratio is still the same. His now higher FHWR, mogger eye area and high gonions make him look more harmonious and better looking so you perceive his midface as being shorter even tho it’s the same.

• +1
Weird long mid-face, just a normie.

ur gf underratting ppl hard , ask her what she will rate those two if ucan ;d
and

GANDY LITE

6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341

Users who are viewing this thread

Back