This is what a real top tier blonde male really looks like. Rate this Pretty Boy CHAD who might mog Thom Strijd. BRUTAL. LIFEFUEL FOR NERDICS. GTFIH!!

Rate mogger

• Total voters
I mog

Attachments

• 3AF44719-DB9D-4E3E-AFB1-6710F97890E0.jpeg
    3AF44719-DB9D-4E3E-AFB1-6710F97890E0.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 24
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Kekee and Deleted member 6217
Its really gay and effeminate when men make such vain videos and pictures

he just looks like a female with short hair but you have to take into account that most women are bisexual

so yeah he's a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and Kekee
What do you guys think about this guy?

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
10 gay psl
Or 1 psl ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Extremely aesthetic.

Watch comments asking for he to dye his hair black. I don't even need to open IG to know they're there.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Ethnics dont do well in any nordic country

That must be biggest joke I have ever heard.. Ethnic are slaying like a shit in Scandinavia.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
That must be biggest joke I have ever heard.. Ethnic are slaying like a shit in Scandinavia.
Arent u brazilian?

no, most ethnics are incel for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 5393
The dark defined eyebrow pill strikes once again, this time making blonde men actually look attractive(really light blonde is still shit though). Observe:

What a mogger. I do not know his name but I shall refer to him as Dio until further notice.

View attachment 797592

Rate him and does he mog Thom?
tumblr_pt512eorAZ1vz80vao5_250.gifv

narrow face and long midface.

Finland. They are slaying.. They put a lot of effort in lookmaxing.
Finland isnt scandinavia

but it must be easy to slay in finland... horny sexy girls and all the finnish guys are pretty ugly and bad style?

Finland isnt scandinavia

but it must be easy to slay in finland... horny sexy girls and all the finnish guys are pretty ugly and bad style?

Its like in any other country... Most people are average to ugly and then you have couple of Chads there and here.

• +1
denmark is the worst scandi country for ethnics 100%
wf are the most racist by far
i feel like sweden is actually lowkey racist. its meant to be the most segregated society in europe and they have a legit fascist party which hovers around 1st and second in the polls. its just a mixture of being cucked by government and reaching the endstage of being so rich and materially comfortable that you have nothing to do but virtue signal and practice ethnic masochism

• +1
Its like in any other country... Most people are average to ugly and then you have couple of Chads there and here.
Are there even any arabs in finland? Lol i doubt there are many.

do you like living in finland? Tell me more about your experience.

finnish girls are pretty hot and they have cute personalities, usually a bit introverted

What do you guys think about this guy?

been meaning to post him for a while. he absolutely slays hes like 7.5 psl, on a level with the likes of strijd and cox (probably .5 below).

pretty sure he has legit stacies and insta models openly thirsting in his comments, havent looked in a long time though

• +1

finnish girls are pretty hot and they have cute personalities, usually a bit introverted
finland is only about 3% ethnic (if you think finns are white)

finland is only about 3% ethnic (if you think finns are white)
Yes finns are white ofc... They have some asian features but look nordic overall.

I really like finnish cutie girls tbh

Yeah our pheno are exotic there. You dont see them often as White Finnish pheno. I have spend 99% my life there. Yeah Finland is pretty good country. I must say that they care more about their population than I have ever seen in any other country. Yeah there are racist like in any other countries but mostly finnish people are good people. They are very shy..

• +1
Yeah our pheno are exotic there. You dont see them often as White Finnish pheno. I have spend 99% my life there. Yeah Finland is pretty good country. I must say that they care more about their population than I have ever seen in any other country. Yeah there are racist like in any other countries but mostly finnish people are good people. They are very shy..
Fk it triggers me if arabs are slaying finnish girls... they are so cute and sweet angels..
but i understand cuz finnish guys look like nerds, they need to step up their game

Finland is a really good country, you are lucky to be able to live there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
been meaning to post him for a while. he absolutely slays hes like 7.5 psl, on a level with the likes of strijd and cox (probably .5 below).

pretty sure he has legit stacies and insta models openly thirsting in his comments, havent looked in a long time though

Sometimes jaw is not law.

Sometimes jaw is not law.

his jaw is fine. its just a bit small/narrow from the front. thats the worst picture because its dead front on, and it being narrow you basically cant see his jaw. he could legit ascend with good/subtle implants but isnt worth the risk

The dark defined eyebrow pill strikes once again, this time making blonde men actually look attractive(really light blonde is still shit though). Observe:

What a mogger. I do not know his name but I shall refer to him as Dio until further notice.

View attachment 797592

Rate him and does he mog Thom?
tumblr_pt512eorAZ1vz80vao5_250.gifv

He looks gay and thom mogs

• JFL
OP might be the guy in the video lol he’s too defensive

• +1
Fuck I wish I was dirty blonde and blue eyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back