ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
jaw looks like a mediocre filler result

Imagine looking like that and walking into a college campus

That eye area is godly. 7.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
this guy is actual gigachad. mogs most models people mention here. i would rather look like him over barrett

one of my favorites.. this is what a real life 10 looks like. gives me hope cause looksmaxed me is similar to him

one of my favorites.. this is what a real life 10 looks like. gives me hope cause looksmaxed me is similar to him
26344 d7f18776623aecfb2fc6dea39e555794

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst and Deleted member 3043
as in more 'conventionally' good looking?

jfl yeah that's because psl standards are retarded & some people post absolute mongoloids here
he doesn't look like an alien, but a legit IRL gigachad with wider appeal

his pheno is also pretty good, he'll likely age well

as in more 'conventionally' good looking?

jfl yeah that's because psl standards are retarded & some people post absolute mongoloids here
psl standards are never reached by nobody even the muh psl gods are frauders

what is the funny thing about it
the funny thing about it is that if you say you're gonna look "similar" to him looksmaxxed, but if that was the case (even non-looksmaxxed now) you would have never found the forum in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
he doesn't look like an alien, but a legit IRL gigachad with wider appeal
yeah thought you meant this. too much extra terrestrial worship on here tbh.

anyway @Titbot mogs as usual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043 and Titbot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
he is but i'm tired of ig frauders
thats life man. if you arent lying about everything, arent cheating your way up, arent frauding your pictures

then you are losing/behind. you either die moral or live long enough to see yourself become one of them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 3043
the funny thing about it is that if you say you're gonna look "similar" to him looksmaxxed, but if that was the case (even non-looksmaxxed now) you would have never found the forum in the first place
lol wtf is this logic bro.why cant somewhat gl guys find lookism and forums like this?

came across here through redpill and actually liked because as a person i want to improve in every aspect of my life and psl showed me what i needed to improve in looks department, thats all.

and im not even a big poster lol you act like i post here all day.

you have been telling you were probably guy with biggest base here and why i cant tell what i think? everyone got their own thing bro..cheers

damn he mogs subhumans around him so hard
looks like a legit alien. i cant watch these anymore without laughing
lol wtf is this logic bro.why cant somewhat gl guys find lookism and forums like this?

came across here through redpill and actually liked because as a person i want to improve in every aspect of my life and psl showed me what i needed to improve in looks department, thats all.

and im not even a big poster lol you act like i post here all day.

you have been telling you were probably guy with biggest base here and why i cant tell what i think? everyone got their own thing bro..cheers
i guess what i said was a little bit unwarranted. good response

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and needsolution
tbh even now I cant tell the difference between you two.