Rate Mike Thalassitis from UK Love Island S3

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
RIP btw...

He was on Love Island S3. The girls loved him and he got the most positive response of all the islanders.

He was literally treated like a Greek god and anyone watching the show would tell you he was the best-looking. This is proof that selfies are cope and it's all about looking good in motion.

:blackpill::blackpill:He was 6'1 and gym-maxxed with med pheno + light eye colour. In these photos he looks above average but definitely not a "chad" by the standards of the forum. Had average bones and looked bloated.

:bluepill::bluepill: If this front-camera pic was posted here, everyone would be telling him it was over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Deleted member 3853, owlofathena and 7 others
he is good looking in normie terms but would only score htn in our psl terms, we mostly go by facial bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Iris, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
HTN

the face looks fat even with low bf

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Inquisiting_Vitiate
he is good looking in normie terms but would only score htn in our psl terms, we mostly go by facial bone structure.
This. PSL also underrates colouring imo.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and CursedOne
Teeth so white they can detect counterfeit bills with the uv coming from those fuckers. Jesus :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Teeth so white they can detect counterfeit bills with the uv coming from those fuckers. Jesus :lul:

Everyone that goes on love island is veneers-maxxed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and tyronelite
How much does his eye asymmetry failo him
@Hopelessmofoker @Mongrelcel @ItsNotADream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
he reminds me of those persians who white fraud

How much does his eye asymmetry failo him
@Hopelessmofoker @Mongrelcel @ItsNotADream
almost not at all, but his eye width failoes him super hard

or maybe his bloated skull?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
what happened to him? did he rope?

what happened to him? did he rope?
Yeah he roped 2 years ago I think. Went to a party and mixed a cocktail of cocaine, paracetamol and alcohol. Went to the forest to hang himself that night.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
RIP btw...

He was on Love Island S3. The girls loved him and he got the most positive response of all the islanders.

He was literally treated like a Greek god and anyone watching the show would tell you he was the best-looking. This is proof that selfies are cope and it's all about looking good in motion.

:blackpill::blackpill:He was 6'1 and gym-maxxed with med pheno + light eye colour. In these photos he looks above average but definitely not a "chad" by the standards of the forum. Had average bones and looked bloated.

View attachment 1136782View attachment 1136783View attachment 1136790View attachment 1136799

:bluepill::bluepill: If this front-camera pic was posted here, everyone would be telling him it was over.

View attachment 1136798
He is Greek ?

looks lebanese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yeah he roped 2 years ago I think. Went to a party and mixed a cocktail of cocaine, paracetamol and alcohol. Went to the forest to hang himself that night.
wtf why lol? fucking statusmaxxed chad roping?? wtf?

wtf why lol? fucking statusmaxxed chad roping?? wtf?

Apparently his friend and grandmother had died recently. Biggest reason I think was that his job opportunities dried up and he was in debt. Also, I think all the partying had caught up to him and he was losing his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Apparently his friend and grandmother had died recently. Biggest reason I think was that his job opportunities dried up and he was in debt. Also, I think all the partying had caught up to him and he was losing his looks.
surely he couldve literally just done a brand deal with the status he had for an easy grand or done modelling

A lot live in UK ?
Not a lot but Cyprus used to be a British colony so there is that connection. I had a friend in high school that was of Cypriot descent. Also a no.1 holiday location for British boomers to retire and settle.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 10987
What’s up with all these UK niggas getting veneers ? :lul: Is dental insurance that bad ??

What’s up with all these UK niggas getting veneers ? :lul: Is dental insurance that bad ??
They are getting them for free in turkey. These veneer companies are doing heavy influencer marketing.
I will also get them, but in way less white color. Veneers can be very legit.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

If he roped... what are you waiting for?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 14543 and owlofathena
Irl chad. eye area seems a bit weird probably cause asymmetry cheekbones could be better but overall chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and Edgar
Yeah cheekbones is his biggest flaw

RIP btw...

View attachment 1136782View attachment 1136783View attachment 1136790View attachment 1136799

View attachment 1136798
Chad IRL but HTN on this forum because he lacks visible bones. He kinda looks like Brad in Season 7, but Brad mogs him slightly.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
why did he rope literally lol

Why would people say it's over? He is good looking, food features, good contrast, great roided body, and amazing brown tan, but not bad brown like a curry.

Also roping due to debts and depression seems weird, he looked like he gets Hella validation whenever he goes to a bar or club, must have had loads of ONS cos girls see him as such a prize, and debts I am guessing were due to investments in his veneers, hair system, roids, SARMS, HGH, hypebeast clothing and watches for when the paparazzi flash him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Why would people say it's over? He is good looking, food features, good contrast, great roided body, and amazing brown tan, but not bad brown like a curry.

Also roping due to debts and depression seems weird, he looked like he gets Hella validation whenever he goes to a bar or club, must have had loads of ONS cos girls see him as such a prize, and debts I am guessing were due to investments in his veneers, hair system, roids, SARMS, HGH, hypebeast clothing and watches for when the paparazzi flash him
He’s a weak minded bitch who couldn’t get the attention of a high quality Stacy

• +1
Being a Love Islander in the UK is like being fucking Justin Beiber or Elvis in terms of your status. Especially a few years back when he was on the show (I think it's slowly losing it's value)
Make no mistake, there's very few super hot 16-25 year olds he couldn't have banged.

• +1
Being a Love Islander in the UK is like being fucking Justin Beiber or Elvis in terms of your status. Especially a few years back when he was on the show (I think it's slowly losing it's value)
Make no mistake, there's very few super hot 16-25 year olds he couldn't have banged.
All foids in Sweden also follow them

Chad for sure tbh

He got bitches :chad: and now I rot in the basement :incel:

4 psl bloatmaxxer