5/10

• +1
Reactions: gogger and Deleted member 18810
HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 18810
Is he dead average?
Something about him is really attractive though, his acting and facial expressions make him really attractive I think.

**Height 6'**

With that and status halo yeah.
He has voice halo too, deep, textured voice is an attractive trait, something which also makes him an impressive actor, love his acting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and fuckedupmanlet
Subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Jewish falio

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
You kind of look like him when you have messy hair I think he is about 5psl and has body halo

Why gaslight this already bullied curry into thinking he looks like Hollywood actors :hnghn:

Dark triad gestapo pulling precious curry heartstrings

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
You kind of look like him when you have messy hair I think he is about 5psl and has body halo
Yeah I kinda agree, but he doesn't look like me completely, it's mostly cause of low mouth to nose ratio(even lower than mine). His side profile, other features, face shape aren't like me to be honest. Colouring is similar though

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Why gaslight this already bullied curry into thinking he looks like Hollywood actors :hnghn:

He isn't gaslighting me you ignorant doofus.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16834 and Gestapo
Really?? Ok I SORT of see it, they have similar pheno and eyes, in SOME pics, but Dev has rounder facial bones and rounder jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Yeah I kinda agree, but he doesn't look like me completely, it's mostly cause of low mouth to nose ratio(even lower than mine). His side profile, other features, face shape aren't like me to be honest. Colouring is similar though
No, ubr saying that cos of the premiere photo, look at him in movies he has whiter skin than u

No, ubr saying that cos of the premiere photo, look at him in movies he has whiter skin than u
He is actually very pale IRL, they r pushing him as sexy in Top Gun, plus it's set in Cali so they made him Hella tan

Really?? Ok I SORT of see it, they have similar pheno and eyes, in SOME pics, but Dev has rounder facial bones and rounder jaw.
I don't really have rounder jaw and features bro, just compare -
Miles teller girlfriend bleed for this london 43

imagine having kleinfelters

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, SadLivwr, alriodai and 6 others
IMG 20211228 125025
2897630 miles teller girlfriend bleed for this london 43

His jaw has way higher gonial angle than mine

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Average in Whiplash

Stallones me

My boy @2000 already mogs to oblivion and has enormous potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 18810
4.5, girls find him ugly

4.5, girls find him ugly
How so? He really has the movie star persona, he is tall, looks high class cause of his features, has an attractive voice and acts really well. If Gosling can be considered as one of the most attractive celebrities then why not him?

How so? He really has the movie star persona, he is tall, looks high class cause of his features, has an attractive voice and acts really well. If Gosling can be considered as one of the most attractive celebrities then why not him?
mogged by him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Serious that jew is ugly man
Not really brother, he look high class plus has attractive voice halo and is a damn impressive actor, he should actually be more popular than Gosling in terms of overall attractiveness.

Not really brother, he look high class plus has attractive voice halo and is a damn impressive actor, he should actually be more popular than Gosling in terms of overall attractiveness.
Never heard of him

U mog

• Love it
Looks shit in these pics but I agree theres something special about him, might be that hollywood/celeb look halo idk

• +1
Looks shit in these pics but I agree theres something special about him, might be that hollywood/celeb look halo idk
He looks "high class", looking high class will always guarantee you A list projects in Hollywood,
Lanzoni might be a Chad facially, but he looks low class, hence why he never bagged high quality A-list projects in the film industry -
Screen Shot 2017 11 20 at 54013 PM

hes hypiscranic you are chamaecranic
Very divided opinion here to honest. Miles Teller surely is hypiscranic👍🏻
But me being chamaecranic and then being regularly compared to Hrithik Roshan who again as per me is hypiscranic/dolichocephalic

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Very divided opinion here to honest. Miles Teller surely is hypiscranic👍🏻
But me being chamaecranic and then being regularly compared to Hrithik Roshan who again as per me is hypiscranic/dolichocephalic
You can be both chamaecranic and dolichocephalic, different measures. you appear to be quite long headed (dolichocephalic). I believe Hritniks orthocranic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18810
You can be both chamaecranic and dolichocephalic, different measures. you appear to be quite long headed (dolichocephalic). I believe Hritniks orthocranic
IMG 20220523 171349

Orthocranic is found all over India

IMG 20220523 171330

Hypiscranic is found in Caucasus, Anatolia and Balkans

Screenshot 2022 05 23 17 13 07 56 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Interestingly, Chamaecranic isn't found in India or South Asia at all. It is found in coastal regions of West Europe.

• +1
View attachment 1694565
Interestingly, Chamaecranic isn't found in India or South Asia at all. It is found in coastal regions of West Europe.
Its probably the paleo atlantids in the coastal regions of europe, in their definiton they're are dolicho- sometimes mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 18810
Its probably the paleo atlantids in the coastal regions of europe, in their definiton they're are dolicho- sometimes mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic
How would you define my skull to be?
Long or short, wide or narrow?

• +1
How would you define my skull to be?
Long or short, wide or narrow?
Judging by this pic it looks long(as in length, not height) and afaik your face is slightly wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Moggedbyevery1 and Deleted member 18810
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and StrangerDanger
whichever one you dont have because your skull is subhuman
Oh god!😱:feelswah:
Look I am crying right now cause some half-baked non-educated malnourished kid in school thinks I have a "subhuman skull":feelswah::feelsuhh::feelswah: