not very tall
not too good frame

has good body
seems low inhib
some status

high tier normie / 10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1553 and 2 others
5ishPSL

BODY HALO IS LEGITT.
4.5ish*
psl

what’s his height @cocainecowboy his frame looks good too

his frame is just a bit above average, not "good"

what you have to understand when you gymcel, everyone can get illusion of "good looking frame". or i should say its very hard to have a "not good looking" frame when you've gymcelled for years. you legit have to be subhuman for that

for example

this guy is like 6x Mr.Olympia

and this dude just has a kinda bad frame under all that muscle
View attachment 137949
body goals tbh. this is natty right
yeah

his frame is just a bit above average, not "good"

what you have to understand when you gymcel, everyone can get illusion of "good looking frame". or i should say its very hard to have a "not good looking" frame when you've gymcelled for years. you legit have to be subhuman for that

for example

View attachment 137951

this guy is like 6x Mr.Olympia

and this dude just has a kinda bad frame under all that muscle

yeah
idk tbh you may be coping/be deluded from reality bc you’re literally 6’7 with a huge frame so everyone smaller than you won’t be as good to you. you’re in the 0.001%. to me, that’s a really good frame (not the black guy). to you, not so much bc your reality is on a whole different level. if i got that body, i’d be very satisfied, wide shoulders, small waist. looks good to me.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
idk tbh you may be coping/be deluded from reality bc you’re literally 6’7 with a huge frame so everyone smaller than you won’t be as good to you. you’re in the 0.001%. to me, that’s a really good frame (not the black guy). to you, not so much bc your reality is on a whole different level. if i got that body, i’d be very satisfied, wide shoulders, small waist. looks good to me.
nah this is not about that. i follow a lot of fitness personalities and watched infintie amount of videos regarding nutrition/training/genetics etc

this vid good starting point

5ishPSL

BODY HALO IS LEGITT.
4.5ish*
psl

Capped shoulders

Big and full at really low bf.

Norwooded hard.

All signs of steroids tbh

Capped shoulders

Big and full at really low bf.

Norwooded hard.

All signs of steroids tbh
Rage. I want a body like that so badly.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin

Attachments

• E1BD6FC5-DFF5-4655-9349-61FCF94C61B7.jpeg
    E1BD6FC5-DFF5-4655-9349-61FCF94C61B7.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 33
  • EF9C0B09-C831-4B84-87AC-70DD05CDDC96.jpeg
    EF9C0B09-C831-4B84-87AC-70DD05CDDC96.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 32
Rage. I want a body like that so badly.
dont believe him. he's not steroid user. he took clenbuterol recenty which is non-anabolic PED(performance enhancing drug) its basically a fat burner drug but he never used actual steroids. the pics you see of him here is pre-clenbuterol too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
you donkek from lookism correct?
No he’s a completely different person

that guy who accused me of being a alt is defeat from lookism apparently. He hates me cause on lookism I debunked almost all his theories

• JFL
No he’s a completely different person

that guy who accused me of being a alt is defeat from lookism apparently. He hates me cause on lookism I debunked almost all his theories
- 6'5"
- black man
- preaches low inhib stuff
- thinks everyone is on steroids who isn't dyel
- originates from lookism
- seems seasoned user

theres a clear parallel, very weird if there 2 exact people like that jfl

- 6'5"
- black man
- seems seasoned user

I sent prettyboymaxxing my pics he can confirm it’s not me

Besides that donkek is 6’3 and has been posting for years I just found psl back in May

• JFL
I sent prettyboymaxxing my pics he can confirm it’s not me

Besides that donkek is 6’3 and has been posting for years I just found psl back in May
yeah i believe you it was just weird coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Did I lose my natty status after using Ibutamoren? 😂
uhhh. i mean from a theoretical PoV you certainly did, but considering it doesnt fuck with endocrine and thyroid (afain) then from a physiological perspective i guess you did not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
uhhh. i mean from a theoretical PoV you certainly did, but considering it doesnt fuck with endocrine and thyroid (afain) then from a physiological perspective i guess you did not?
I mean it’s not an anabolic steroid or a sarm either. Pumps on it are amazing. Improves recovery too.

nah this is not about that. i follow a lot of fitness personalities and watched infintie amount of videos regarding nutrition/training/genetics etc

this vid good starting point

pretty good i’d say. too bad it doesn’t say shoulder measurements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
- 6'5"
- black man
- seems seasoned user

add to list
lives on the internet, hes posting constantly all day except going to the gym and reading papers on looks and attraction :forcedsmile:
seems to know about every PSL user since 2013
has every photo posted on PSL forums on his harddrive
he got massivly triggered when he was called out, tell tale sign

i could tell within a few mins of posting here, the larpers stand out so clearly to me...theres no conviction in what they type. it only works on forums like this becasue its packed full of people with 0 life experiance

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
IMG 20191020 195516

I Need Only this Pics to mog him, fukin down face mo samuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2969
add to list
lives on the internet, hes posting constantly all day except going to the gym and reading papers on looks and attraction :forcedsmile:
seems to know about every PSL user since 2013
has every photo posted on PSL forums on his harddrive
he got massivly triggered when he was called out, tell tale sign

i could tell within a few mins of posting here, the larpers stand out so clearly to me...theres no conviction in what they type. it only works on forums like this becasue its packed full of people with 0 life experiance
Dude honestly this is getting ridiculous with you

Your a grown ass man like 8 years older than me shitposting and Trolling on a forum your life must suck

To end this once and for all I’m in California
13227ED2 2C37 4F83 88D7 5B6EF8A4ED08

donkek is in Korea

now can you fuck off and go rot in your backwater Romanian European cesspool?
You accuse of me of being Balkan now I’m donkek? Jfl man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 3043
Dude honestly this is getting ridiculous with you

Your a grown ass man like 8 years older than me shitposting and Trolling on a forum your life must suck

To end this once and for all I’m in California
View attachment 141912
donkek is in Korea

now can you fuck off and go rot in your backwater Romanian European cesspool?
You accuse of me of being Balkan now I’m donkek? Jfl man

dont even know who donkek is, you are 100% shotcaller from lookism though, 100000%

it eats you up becasie you actually were percieved as social NT guy here instead of a deadbeat loser like on lookism, so you want to keep that reputation

you know every detail of events which happened there, which means you have been active on all these sites constantly. which means you have no life. everything you say contradicts eachother

id put big money you are older than me btw, but whatever im just putting out my opinion...everyone can make their own decision but its not looking favourable for you mate

dont even know who donkek is, you are 100% shotcaller from lookism though, 100000%

it eats you up becasie you actually were percieved as social NT guy here instead of a deadbeat loser like on lookism, so you want to keep that reputation

you know every detail of events which happened there, which means you have been active on all these sites constantly. which means you have no life. everything you say contradicts eachother

id put big money you are older than me btw, but whatever im just putting out my opinion...everyone can make their own decision but its not looking favourable for you mate
Idc didn’t read

a Romanian Gypsy has me rent free in his head jfl

Idc didn’t read

a Romanian Gypsy has me rent free in his head jfl

im not the one desperatly spamming photos from my hardrive from years ago trying to derail my perception :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

all im doing is stating what i think, btw you are actually balkan lmao thats the funny thing

im not the one desperatly spamming photos from my hardrive from years ago trying to derail my perception :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

all im doing is stating what i think, btw you are actually balkan lmao thats the funny thing
Cool man 👌

idc anymore keep rotting and crying for me

Cool man 👌

idc anymore keep rotting and crying for me

glad you accepted @defeat

no need to be so envious of my ANGLO pheno and authentic delivery of my message

you will forever be a deadbeat balkan failure not even deserving of my shadow, but go your own way mate, just go your own way

glad you accepted @defeat

no need to be so envious of my ANGLO pheno and authentic delivery of my message

you will forever be a deadbeat balkan failure not even deserving of my shadow, but go your own way mate, just go your own way
Cool buddy 👌

keep crying for me in backwater Romania

5.5/10 facially