F49im83if4rbckfjp5db
Ee7pbgf3t9xboa8i22eo

T1d7qkh7qrdxirchfkp3

Cbpklqkijjtpykw0r945
Dlgzlwo0yc7h7g0adqlt
Cl4wouumzuxugvztsmye
Dq9qozeuk5nziyehpj4b
K3tpr0i2dxbqf5nvxcwf

And his body shows slight signs of roiding, so is he roided or not?

Attachments

• Trevor_Signorino_London.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • lagpvspvyfcxcijt0qut.jpeg
    lagpvspvyfcxcijt0qut.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 602702.jpeg
    602702.jpeg
    163.4 KB · Views: 0
@Preston @Chadeep @MisterMercedes
@phukmikehok @Chinacurry @greeneyes @RabidRosaries @EverythingMattersCel @ForeverRecession @Chadpreetmaybe

@NegativeNorwood

chad genetics

>roided or natty
>yes definitely

irl giga chad tbh he has it all

hes irl face>height>frame>insertions>muscle mass

looks natty tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, germanlooks and 1 other person
What signs of roiding looks natty

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
i change my mind he has everything besides a chadlite face

roided

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
not roided tbh he has top tier insertions and probs natty training for 1-2 years
1-2 year natty wouldn’t get you that far

But he already trains for multiple years anyways

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Moggie
Natty.

Great insertions and bone structure. Small joints and a bit below average skull size. Small waist and hips.

His pure muscle mass isn’t unnatural. It’s just looks so extremely good because of the things I listed above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
What signs of roiding looks natty
His legs are on the start of the ripped side while being big too, which seems like roid use

1-2 year natty wouldn’t get you that far

But he already trains for multiple years anyways
It could make you as big as him in about a year or even less, just the extremely ripped body has me doubting

• Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks
His legs are on the start of the ripped side while being big too, which seems like roid use
his traps are small though

his traps are small though
its a sacrifcing game having wider clavicles leads to shorter traps and narrower clavicles lead to taller and more mountain peaked shaped traps

It could make you as big as him in about a year or even less, just the extremely ripped body has me doubting
No way not at this low bf. You need minimum 1.5-2 years and while that do everything right as well. Atleast if you aren’t a manlet.
Anyways no one will reach his looks because he mainly looks so good because of the bones and insertions

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
its a sacrifcing game having wider clavicles leads to shorter traps and narrower clavicles lead to taller and more mountain peaked shaped traps
big traps are a roids sign so my point is that if he is roidding why are they not large, same for his delts?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Bonesbonesbonesbone
big traps are a roids sign so my point is that if he is roidding why are they not large, same for his delts?
exactly if he was roided his traps would def be bigger and his overall physique would look more blocky and meathead appearance. His delts would look more cannonball shaped and overall his face should show signs of bloating/stress/wrinkles or overall less collagen due to steroid use

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Moggie
Spot on 6.25 PSL facially

• +1
his father mogs him so hard
brutal

Natty with elite genetics IMO, but could be wrong and he could have roided.
IRL PSL 200 gigachad if you take into account his height, body and face.
PSL 6.25 face to me, solid chad territory. Not the biggest fan of his jaw, nose, protruding ears and mouth area, but neither of them are bad. He doesn't have any "failo" per se. Can't do much if anything to improve either, looks as good as he can IMO except for the protruding ears.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 18810
Psl god with light eyes

What stops him from entering higher 7's?
I rate relatively and hes on par with Colton Haynes whos another 6.25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Erik-Jón
likely

• +1
in modeling pictures hes insane but on instagram he is a average gym bro with good genetics

• +1
in modeling pictures hes insane but on instagram he is a average gym bro with good genetics
Yeah, when you zoom in on his face, you see the harmony could be better, the nose, eyes and jaw seem a bit off.

@2000 what is your opinion on roids

• +1
Looks like he has an underbite

Looks like he has an underbite
Slight underbite, but nothing significant, and his chin could also be a little more forward grown to have a perfect side.

@2000 what is your opinion on roids
No point in taking them, people think it makes them look aesthetic, but all it does is make them look like disgusting ogres who have so much muscle packed in them that they can't move properly. Brad Pitt fight club physique is ideal and most women prefer that over some ogre, repulsive Mr. Olympia body type.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
No point in taking them, people think it makes them look aesthetic, but all it does is make them look like disgusting ogres who have so much muscle packed in them that they can't move properly. Brad Pitt fight club physique is ideal and most women prefer that over some ogre, repulsive Mr. Olympia body type.
So Tyler Durden has a better physique than Signorino

So Tyler Durden has a better physique than Signorino
Signorino might've not over-abused the roids(this is still not proven whether he is natty or juiced), but looking at Signorino, you can tell that he has signs of being on the edge of maximum natty to just the start of a roid cycle. While Pitt is the ideal lean-muscle mass guy who doesn't show signs of artificial pumping.