Photos for a model scout. Rate me, guys.

Spirify

Spirify

Iron
Joined
Sep 13, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
3
What do you think — how much PSL?
 

Attachments

  • 20260930_152251.jpg
    20260930_152251.jpg
    643.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20260930_152434.jpg
    20260930_152434.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 0
Mtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Spirify
How did you Take These Photos?
 
You look like the average dude

I think that model scout just wants to scam you bro
 
You look like the average dude

I think that model scout just wants to scam you bro
I don’t know how much you know about looksmaxing. But modeling is a different field; there are a lot of people with LTN ratings and lower there — it’s just related to photo modeling, not the runway.
 
I don’t know how much you know about looksmaxing. But modeling is a different field; there are a lot of people with LTN ratings and lower there — it’s just related to photo modeling, not the runway.
I know that, but you don't even look striking
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
129
Views
556
cold_nano
cold_nano
tiredmtn
Replies
3
Views
37
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
110
Views
646
aenriq21
aenriq21
stadtr
Replies
10
Views
100
mylastseptember
mylastseptember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top